AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 531|回复: 9

拍摄视频的时间选项,和拍摄的经验交流

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-7 21:47:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
自从日本MM出现在市场上以后, 拍摄视频这个选项是很多狼友们喜欢的选项,拍摄对我来说吸引力不算特别大,不过认识好几个要好的狼友都非常喜欢拍摄,以下是一些拍摄比较有经验的狼友的交流经验和比较重要的点,希望对想要拍摄的狼友们有帮助,也希望其他对拍摄有经验的狼友可以分享自己的经验

1. 时间

拍摄的话我觉得时间充足是最重要的,认识的要好的狼友里面,如果选择拍摄的选项,大部分都是选择1个小时的选项,有几个狼友甚至于都是选择90或者120分钟的选项,大部分觉得45分钟的选项不适合拍摄,效果不好,时间太赶

从流程来看,进门>寒暄>前后洗澡 这几个步骤至少需要10-15分钟,如果狼友们有带拍摄道具或者相机,找好角度也至少需要5-10分钟,所以45分钟的话,真正的拍摄和做爱时间最多只有35分钟,少的话甚至于只有25-30分钟(当然,就算不拍摄除去洗澡时间做爱时间也是35分钟左右,但是35分钟至少是在专注一件事情)

而且大部分日本MM的1小时和45分钟相差的价格也就40-80,如果想充足的享受做爱和拍摄,我觉得宁愿多了40-80还是值得的

2. 灯光/光源

拍摄还有另外一个重要得因素就是好的灯光,如果灯光不好,拍摄效果会比较差,建议如果想拍摄得话,尽量想办法找到好的光源,不过有些MM的房间布置的比较暗,这个就要看运气了,如果对拍摄有经验的狼友,希望狼友们可以分享一下拍摄找光源的经验

3. 拍摄器材

选择拍摄的话,最好还是多带一部手机,这样可以有至少两个角度拍摄,有些狼友会选择带一个三脚架,如果喜欢拍摄的狼友有什么特别推荐的拍摄器材(手机品牌,三脚架,相机,聚光灯等等)希望大家积极分享

单选投票, 共有 7 人参与投票

距结束还有: 30 天22 小时28 分钟

28.57% (2)
71.43% (5)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
您所在的用户组没有投票权限
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-7 21:59:20 | 显示全部楼层
個人認爲至少1hr比較好,才不會怕時間不夠 沒辦法享受
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-7 23:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
灯光应该最重要,现在我是先确定房间能否开灯再决定拍摄。其次如果房间能开灯的话建议别害羞先打开看清楚女生的质量再掏钱。最后如果有些女生不上镜或拍摄时发现不好看,可以加入道具来完善最后的拍摄成果(制服,口罩,丝袜等)。

一般我会带两台手机,一个支架。包里长备几套制服,口罩和各种丝袜。推荐一款我觉得不错的支架(Kaiess 62" iPhone Tripod),小巧便宜,上电梯也不怕尴尬  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 16:32:15 | 显示全部楼层
邮差先生 发表于 2024-4-7 23:46
灯光应该最重要,现在我是先确定房间能否开灯再决定拍摄。其次如果房间能开灯的话建议别害羞先打开看清楚女 ...

邮差兄太专业了!哈哈哈,还好我没这个爱好,省点钱多约几个
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 17:27:33 | 显示全部楼层
自己一个人还好,但是如果有家人了总留着拍摄成果总觉得不稳。如果用网盘万一泄露了自己就出名了,想想还是算了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 17:57:26 | 显示全部楼层
dundun123 发表于 2024-4-8 16:32
邮差兄太专业了!哈哈哈,还好我没这个爱好,省点钱多约几个

还真有国妹妹问我要不要合作拍摄然后上传到各种网站赚点零花钱欸
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-8 18:55:33 | 显示全部楼层
邮差先生 发表于 2024-4-8 17:57
还真有国妹妹问我要不要合作拍摄然后上传到各种网站赚点零花钱欸

卧槽!这个厉害,确实很多国妹本来就做那种直播,我偶尔也去那种直播网站观摩一下,不过大部分都不怎么漂亮。有个别几个特别喜欢的,会给她们刷刷小礼物什么的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-9 00:43:07 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for this post.

TIME:
I often do 45 minutes, since I think I am able to shoot a variety of views and actually enjoy the service and finish all within the time frame. I sometimes do 1 hour, especially if 2 shots are included for at most $100 more than the 45 min amount, or if the girl is really MCOT, as then I would want as much recording as I can get . I usually come as soon as the girl starts so that she would have the most energy in they day, and already prewashed herself so she only has to rinse herself a little bit, as there was no other client before me that she would have to thoroughly clean herself from. I also always come showered and apply sweet and fragrant colognes, and inform the girl so that we can have an overall shorter shower time, just to clean the important parts and have any sexual action if that happens. Minimizing time spent doing setup, especially in beginning shower is quite crucial if you are time crunched. Showering after can be a little more rushed too, if you run short on time from doing the deed. As long as I get cleaned down there before leaving, it is fine with me, as I usually go back home to shower again more thoroughly. Equipment setup can take some time as well, which I would like to talk more about at the bottom.

LIGHTING
Lighting is important for sure for when I am recording. When I first started filming, I didn't ask for better lightning and as a result, I filmed in whatever light that was set up in the room, which would be the usual romantic red, purple, etc. lighting. Although the light does set the mood during the deed, and also make it feel more lustrous in the video, there are color bleed effects on poorer cameras, you don't get to see how the girl looks under normal lighting conditions, and you also get more grainy videos. For rooms without any proper lighting, then you would just produce terrible grainy videos if you don't bring your own lighting. For filming, you should always ask for bright light so you can see much more in your videos. Sometimes, as NinjaJJ stated, you get unlucky and there aren't any light bulbs installed in the room and you have to make do with the darkness or colored lighting. Natural light can be asked for, but that also depends on where the room is, and the weather outside. E.g. if the room is on the first/second floors, then it's probably not a great idea to show your deeds to the people walking outside. If on a higher floor and it is sunny, and the bed is situated far from the window with no other light in the room, then that could work too since people outside won't be able to see in the window too well.

Equipment:
I have a small upright tripod and video camcorder. It a very old model and has terrible low light adjustment, so I require good lighting to get an adequate film from this device. I set the tripod on the side of the bed to get a side view angle of the action. I also have a GoPro which I would hold during the deed, to get a POV view during everything It definitely makes the whole act feel less candid and more disruptive, so it is a tradeoff if you want that view in your filming, especially if you hold it during the whole session. I also have a flexible mini phone tripod, which I use for my phone to get a third view. The flexibility of this tripod really allows me more options on where to place my phone camera, since the tripod legs can wrap around objects or bend to be more stable in places you couldn't be able to stabilize a regular tripod with. I recommend this brand on Amazon: Joby GripTight Flexible Tripod Stand (https://www.amazon.ca/Joby-GripT ... /dp/B075M7MK35?th=1). I usually like a side-rear or side-front angle with this tripod-phone cam setup, with the latter being preferred if there's a mirror (since I would also get a side-rear or rear view through the mirror). I usually am able to get a side-front angle if the bed has a headboard, in which I bend the tripod legs on the headboard. It's also a bit of luck to get a good room layout, and you would have to dedicate some time to set up the equipment to your liking.

I would like to know if anyone takes photos, and how they go around setting that up as well as asking the girl to pose?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-12 00:19:29 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈昨晚碰到老乡好白妹,6尺1超模身材腰臀比逆天,第一炮干到冒烟临时起意拍视频,妹纸超给面子立马答应,说不露脸就行
回酒店看了不下十遍,美好回忆啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-12 01:16:23 | 显示全部楼层
zak970 发表于 2024-4-9 00:43
Thank you for this post.

TIME:

感谢Zak兄的补充,thanks very much for sharing your experience!! this is more then helpful!! Especially where you shared what kind of equipment is useful. 希望更多有拍摄经验的狼友也分享一下经验。

@邮差先生 果然是大导演,经验不凡,感谢分享

两位兄弟提到的 Kaiess 62" iPhone Tripod 和 Joby GripTight Flexible Tripod Stand 看起来功能都不错,狼友们可以试试
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 23:18 , Processed in 0.037793 second(s), 16 queries .