AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4077|回复: 19

Sake&Boa@UrbanErotics都市激情

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-3 12:46:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This is my first duo/duo review, this was one of my best sessions ever for service and really wanted to share this one with you guys. It’s very long, but please give it a full read as there are many details that may be important and its an expensive session so decide carefully.

Damage: 540 @ 45 (Duo Cost Total)
Time of Day: Afternoon

Picture Accuracy Sake: The pictures are real and have some resemblance, you will recognize and see the same girl, but there is ps so I wouldn’t rely on them too much, especially for face and age.

Picture Accuracy Boa: The pictures are real and have some resemblance, you will recognize and see the same girl, but there is ps so I wouldn’t rely on them too much, especially for body and age.

Face (Sake): 6.9/10
Age estimation is mid-30s to late 30s. Hair is dark brown and straight, bangs, slightly past shoulder length. Nose is nice and pointy, but looks natural. Lips are on the smaller side. Medium sized eyes. Wheatish skin tone and the face is generally free of blemishes. Good teeth. Seems to just wear a bit of eye makeup, nothing else. Diamond facial shape. Gnd level beauty, No real slutty vibes, gives me an artistic milf vibe, a professional you would see as an architect. She is very mcot, reminds me of a skinny older Japanese version of molly from mw/gf416, I wouldn’t look back on the street if I saw her, but she is like a friends mom I would want to fuck. I don’t know why but she gives me some marie kondo vibes, might be the hair, nose, and eyes.

Face (Boa): 6.5/10
Age estimation is mid-30s to late 30s, looks slightly younger than sake (like a year or two). Hair is a brownish red, straight, thick side bangs, slightly past shoulder length. Nose is flat and round. Lips are nice and full. Medium sized eyes. Wheatish skin tone and the face is generally free of blemishes. Good teeth. She does have some cute dimples. Circular/squarish facial shape. Gnd level beauty, gives me a slight slutty vibe, gives me the feeling of a spa girl, definitely not innocent type. I wouldn’t look back on the street if I saw her, but I still found her cute enough.

Body (Sake): 7.5/10
She is about 5’4, and thin. Chest is a large a cup, brown nipples. Stomach has no fat, reaching toned territories. Ass is above average, but nothing crazy. Body is smooth, soft and free of blemishes. She has a tattoo above her pussy, medium sized. Pussy has a medium length bush, lips are cleaned up. Hands and feet were manicured, navy blue polish on feet (same as pics) and nude colour on fingers, very nice hands. Her body is really nice, if she had bigger tits it would be perfect.

Body (Boa):6.9/10
Sake looks like molly from mw/gf416 a bit, but boa has her molly’s body but smaller tits. Her chest is a large b cup, brown nipples. Stomach is not toned, small baby fat. Ass is above average, nothing crazy. Body is smooth, soft, and free of blemishes. No tats that I noticed. Pussy bush is a bit weird, imagine a bush, then a rectangle cookie cutter in the middle without hair, the lips are clean, but there is hair beside the lips after 1 cm. Hands and feet were filed and trimmed, no polish. Her body is alright, she is not thick per say, but she is squishy like molly.

Service (Duo): 9/10
They opened the door and walked me in together, each grabbing a hand and kissing me, dfk immediately from both. They both undressed me, it was a bit funny, they wouldn’t let me undress myself at all and kept pushing my hands back saying they’ll do it. Once we undressed we head to the shower for mouthwash, the girls often communicate to each other in Chinese. SF2 was very active and a thorough wash, Boa was making out with me, excellent dfk, while sake washed me all over and gave me a wf. Then Sake was licking my nipples, while me and Boa were still making out intensely. They dry me off completely and walk me into the room.
They ask me to lie down and on each side of my arms the cuddled me and we started dfk. We did 3 way dfk, each side of my mouth had a tongue going in and swirling away as I squeezed both their asses. After awhile I started kissing Boa alone, very passionate kissing, she kisses slightly better than Sake. Sake gave me a cat bath then bbbj while I was making out with Boa. Great bbbj, dt and took at least 5 inches in. They wiped me with wet baby wipes then switched, I was making out with sake and had Boa give me a bbbj, excellent aggressive bbbj, face fucking and took in my whole junior, nearly came twice and had to stop her for a bit for a break each time. Then they sucked my dick together, sliding their mouths on each side of my dick.
They wet wiped me then asked me to lie down and give me a rim together, one was working on my nutsacks and one was rimming me. Then sake came up while Boa rimmed me, and starting licking the insides of my ears and moaning in my ears and licking my back. I really like sakes face and pulled her for passionate dfk, her dfk is excellent, but not as sloppy as Boa’s. They wiped me off then asked me to flip over. They started kissing each other , dfk tongues swirling in eachothers mouth while I watched, I wanted to join and I got up and we 3 way kissed, my tongue was going to both sides in exhaustion. I asked them to lie down and I started eating out Sake, they were kissing eachother and swirling their tongues in each others mouth, while I ate her out. Sake was alright to eat out, don’t think I made her cum. I started eating out Boa, and sake went around and was eating my ass as I ate out Boa. Eating out Boa is really nice, she got really into it and came, kept pulling my hair and moaning. I sucked Boas feet and she moaned pretty loud that Sake stopped rimming for a second to take a look.
They asked me who I wanted to fuck first, I was a bit shy and said you guys choose and sake was up first. I was fucking sake while making out with boa and boa also sucking sake’s tits. I fucked her for a long time and kept alternating dfk with both. Boa was deep throating my fingers and I was also sucking her fingers. I asked to switch positions from missionary to cowgirl. They changed the condom and Boa started fucking me while I aggressively made out with Sake, I was touching her face all over and she was touching my face all over too. Boa can really take a pounding and is a very aggressive fuck, I slapped her ass quite a few times. I pulled them both in for 3 way kiss while I came inside Boa. They cleaned me up with wet tissue, then cuddled, each in one arm. They gave me a massage together while we chatted. Another sf2, and insisting on drying me fully and dressing me head to toe, then hugs and kisses goodbye to both.

Attitude (Duo): 8/10 They both had an excellent attitude that was about servicing me to the maximum, I wasn’t allowed to so much as lift a finger for trivial things like undressing, putting on my shoes, drying myself. They weren’t clock watchers either, I stayed a long time after my time limit cause it wasn’t busy. Their manners are perfect and they work well together. Boa is a bit more passionate/horny type, can tell she was enjoying herself a lot. Sake is more service queen feel, she is passionate, but I don’t think she’s the horny type, at least not in a duo. Both their English is pretty basic, they understand what you mean and try their best to communicate. They are both PSE.

Repeat: I honestly just wanted to treat myself once, I’ve never spent this much on a single session and it was supposed to be a one time thing, but I was blown away, definite repeat, I felt like a truly rich man who was in paradise, I was living the good life. I’m also interested in trying them individually.

Recommend: I highly recommend this one, its an actual interactive duo and if you never had one you gotta try once before you die or quit this hobby. The way they were lesbian kissing, sucking my dick together and 3-way kissing, I can’t forget it. However, if you need young ladies this ones not for you, they are not young by any means. I wasn’t expecting young at this price, but I heard a lot of talk they were 20s, definitely not. If you need big tits also, it’s a pass, as neither of them have it. I would recommend this for guys who want maximum pse, service queens.

Feel free to ask Questions and Comment!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 12:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
bro, do they provide rim?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-3 12:55:53 | 显示全部楼层
Yes they both rim, they take turns, usually one will you rim you, while one will bls or makeout with you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 12:59:28 | 显示全部楼层
Wow reading this I really want to give this duo a go, however, I just try the candy and lily duo yesterday at GG, I might give my wallet a rest lol. Are the girls staying for a long time?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-3 13:03:31 | 显示全部楼层
Haha I have heard about that duo, but I never took part in the candy lily duo. They aren't leaving anytime soon from our conversation, I think Boa is more long term
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 13:07:40 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-4-3 13:03
Haha I have heard about that duo, but I never took part in the candy lily duo. They aren't leaving a ...

Yea Candy and Lily duo will only last for a month, and it is also amazing. It is good to know that this duo partner won’t leave any time soon, so I can start saving for them lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 13:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
Yes. I have try both girl individually and both are super amazing.  But I havent try duo. I can imagine it will feel like a KING.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 15:19:06 | 显示全部楼层
very nice always wanted to try duo this sounds amazing.
Sucks english is not very good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 15:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
I read that candy and Lily DATY each other, which is the peak duo.
How about this duo ? DIGITs okay or between them ?

Thanks bro.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-3 16:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
I remember this store located in Ottawa previously
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-7 10:45 , Processed in 0.039610 second(s), 14 queries .