Yua @ BarbieHouse69

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-29 15:31:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 280 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunch

Picture Accuracy: The pictures are not real nor do they have any accuracy

Age estimation is late 30s plus.

Face: 6.9/10
Hair is straight, brown, chest length, with a little bit of a side bang on one side. Lips are full, soft and juicy. Eyes are medium sized. Nose was a bit pointy. Teeth were straight, no issues. Skin tone is fair, some makeup on the face. Face is generally clear of blemishes. Gnd level beauty, the vibes she gives is of an older real estate lady, professional and well put together, not really slutty. Not someone I would look back on the street, just a Korean milf type lady.

Body: 8.5/10
I really like her body, one of the best bodies I’ve seen all year. Large d cup, possibly small e cup, felt natural, no scars. Ass is above average but nothing crazy. Wide hips, stomach isn’t toned, very small baby fat level on tummy. Skin is free of blemishes and pretty smooth and soft, no tats. She is on the taller side around 5’6. Kitty has a small bush. Hands and feet were manicured, glittery silver on feet, hands were some fancy designs. She is not a spinner in any way, more curvy, I wouldn't say thicc though.

Service: 5.5/10
She walked me into the room and we had small chit chat while we undressed. The room is extremely dark, with some red lighting. Gave me lots of compliments and seemed very happy to see me. Head in for SF2, tight stand in shower so just a quick wash that’s it.
Dry off and head to the room and start making out, no dfk, lfk only. The LFK is good, very soft lips and good lip movement, but no tongue use at all, pushes her tongue to the back of her mouth. She asked me to lie down for body kisses and nipple play on me, her nipple sucking is good, and she was pumping me guy while she did it. She went down for Bls and bbbj, was average, good amount of spit, suction could be a little stronger, takes in about 2 inches max, lots of head licking.
She asks condom? I was like what its been like 7 minutes since we started, I asked her to lie down. Make out a bit, lfk only, but was decently passionate. I suck her tits for a good while, good reactions, those tits are huge, hard to grab if you know what I mean. I go down for DATY, did 1 half lick and she said “I’m okay” and stopped me, no DATY allowed. 2nd bh girl in a row that said no DATY. She takes out tissues and wipes my mouth and tongue. I was getting soft, I need DFK and DATY, but she still slipped on the cover and put lube. I told her I need a bj to get hard again and she agreed. Took of the cover and gave me a bbbj, got me hard enough. I asked if she would do p slide, I don’t think she understood and sucked my nipples. She put on the cover and went at it, did a few positions, started with cowgirl, then lotus, and finished off in missionary. I managed to cum inside, she cleaned me up then massaged me for like 15 min. Another sf2, then hugs goodbye.

Attitude: 7.5/10
She wasn’t really a clock watcher but we finished right on time. Average K girl level English. Very polite and knows her manners, never felt unwanted.  Checks up on you here and there to see if you’re enjoying yourself. She was pretty talkative at the start, but got more quiet later cause she knew I wasn’t enjoying myself.

Repeat: I told myself I wouldn’t toftt at this shop again after party, waiting for reviews first, but no one was dropping any reviews again and she was constantly fully booked, and saw the good feedback texts. I can’t blame anyone but myself this time, I was stupid enough to take the bait. I also saw she was priced a tiny bit higher and thought she might be special. No repeat for sure, service doesn't meet my standards, felt like a waste of money.

Recommend: Even though I had a bad time I review objectively in all categories always in what I think the average consensus is and I think it’s fair to say I can see some people enjoying her. If DATY and Dfk are not important to you, she is not bad to try, she has a good attitude and in my opinion her body is really nice. If you need a young girl, high face value, need service queen/more stronger services, she is not for you.

Feel Free to ask Questions & Comment
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 16:42:19 | 显示全部楼层
Damn shes very YMMV...I was planning to see her but I've changed my mind cuz i will also get soft if condom comes on in 7 minutes. Sorry about your experience and thanks for review.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 16:57:24 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for TOFTT and honest review. I was curious about her considering she was fully booked last week when she was new. I was curious why no reviews still this explains why.
Wish more brothers are honest and share feedback if the girl is bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-29 19:04:23 | 显示全部楼层
@phantom yea If a girl is rushing to out the cover on so quick no matter how nice her looks or body are, its annoying and makes it difficult to stay hard without proper foreplay. I would have booked hh if I had known daty, p slide, dfk are off the menu

@aizen It seems like you're right, given she was fully booked and difficult to get a good time, I'm sure many wolves here saw her, but didn't post. Even if people aren't comfortable giving scores, just a basic review with what services were given, what type of body, are the pics real, a rough guess of age, and just the vibe the girl gives, like gnd innocent or clubber would be helpful to everyone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-31 23:39:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for detailed review. That service though.. can't imagine no DATY and NO DFK....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-1 07:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
又一个雷。bh新女好似无个得
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-1 10:52:30 | 显示全部楼层
I had similar session! No DFK, just lip kissing... no tongue action at all.... she has a pretty face... tit lovers will love her tits... they are nice! I'm an ass guy, but when I see nice tits and they're real, i will admire them! Pussy felt good!

She wanted an extra 40 for CIM.... I told her to just continue BJ and hand job! She ruined the release, she stopped stroking and put her fingers over the head.... she totally ruined the release... luckily I only did 30min but still overpriced! She should be 150 for 30min!

No repeat for me
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 09:03 , Processed in 0.035447 second(s), 13 queries .