AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 461|回复: 5

Scenes for Recording?

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-27 16:59:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Just wanted to ask here what scenes do you usually partake in when filming SPs? I've gotten into filming a couple of months ago and so far have usually let the girl take her routine with me filming it. Undress, shower, laying down for nip-sucking and kissing, BJ, cg, mish, doggy, and finish. I've recently also motioned for other services for new scenes to record, even if the feeling of it isn't as good as the normal routine stuff, it's still a great capture for the camera - scenes such as paizuri/titfuck, reverse cg, etc. My favourite is probably cg, but when the girl is able to keep her back straight up so I can record a fullbody shot of her riding. Just wanted to hear other wolf friends' routines here for some more ideas and suggestions.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-14 19:35:13 | 显示全部楼层
Bj, mish, cg, rcg, doggy, lazy doggy, and the money shot. All scenes I've filmed, I've done creampies. Infact i mostly do it for the money shot.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-14 23:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-4-14 19:35
Bj, mish, cg, rcg, doggy, lazy doggy, and the money shot. All scenes I've filmed, I've done creampie ...

Haha your famous money shots, as seen in your profile pics. Wonder how you get the girls to agree to you to pull out without immediately wiping with napkins? Do you bring your own towel underneath so your creampie doesn't end up on their bed/towel?

Been wanting to ask girls to do more things, but I always feel embarrassed thinking about asking them to do it, because they might feel embarrassed themselves with the acts too. For instance, I've been wanting to ask the girl to undress erotically, like do a titdrop, or to play with their boobs. Might try those out though next time if I book a girl who's enthusiastic in front of a camera.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-15 01:46:45 | 显示全部楼层
zak970 发表于 2024-4-14 23:57
Haha your famous money shots, as seen in your profile pics. Wonder how you get the girls to agree  ...

most girls are that offer filming can be relatively open minded. I like to lead, and I find Japanese girls to be quite submissive. so it's easy to get most sessions to go the way I want to. These girls wanna have fun too so it's a matter of having fun with them and leading them throughout. They're already going to have sex with you, so lead them how you wanna have fun. That way they don't have to think for you as well if you get my drift lol.
And nah I don't bring my own towel, or any gear to film or self stick.
I read some brothers here brought multiple cameras and tripods or selfie sticks. I just bring my phone bro lmao
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-15 03:22:38 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-4-15 01:46
most girls are that offer filming can be relatively open minded. I like to lead, and I find Japane ...

I guess I watch too many JAVs where the girl is dominant, and kind of expect that too like in soapland videos xD. I also think of filming as making my own JAVs, and since I'm paying a lot extra to film, might as well get the most footage, if the girl allows for many devices haha.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 1 小时前 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-4-15 01:46
most girls are that offer filming can be relatively open minded. I like to lead, and I find Japane ...

For real? Get out the lighting setup too then hahaha. I think GoPro and phone is the way to go.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 15:33 , Processed in 0.034417 second(s), 14 queries .