AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3817|回复: 10

Liya @ Flowers520

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-24 21:21:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
TLDR: Super-GFE Young (25yo) tall (170cm) Chinese girl. Good BJ, great attitude.

Background: I am a fan of Flower520 since Helen last October.  I then had "Luck", who was almost as good.  For today, I picked Liya over Mimi due to Liya being all natural and already had 9 positive reviews.  Hope this English review helps English-speaking brothers...  I prebooked yesterday.  Got confirmation today before the session.  Good communication with the booker, but I had trouble buzzing in, but eventually got in.  The location is a brand new condo near Birchmount and Hwy7.  Lots of free street parking.  There is a front and back entrance to the condo.  You can avoid seeing the security desk if you use the back entrance.  I booked 45min for $300.

First ad photo real.  Its her, but you can't see her face too clearly.  The other 2 photos are either strongly PS or fake.  No resemblence to any celebrity I can think of.

Age estimate: When I first saw her, I estimate 26-29 based on face and cool demeanor, but as I see her more clearly, and able to examine her body/skin, I lower my estimate to 24-26.  She tells me she is 25, which I agree with.

Face: 7.  When I first saw her at the door, I found her plain and not that young.  She has a mature face, with minimal/no makeup.  Small face with regular size eyes and small mouth with thin lips.  Teeth white and straight.  No signs of surgery.  There is small tattoo behind her right ear.  You probably won't notice it.  Long black hair half way down her back with no particular style.  She looks very proper.  Gave me the feeling of a middle-school teacher.  As I spent more time with her, I can see her fine features and found her easy on the eyes.  

Body: 7.8.  She is tall at ~170cm.  Her legs are long and thin and looks really good.  Skin is jade color, smooth and soft everytwhere.  She is skinny with no extra fat anywhere, but ass still good for doggy without hurting me.  Breast is natural big-A small-B, but really soft with pink nipples.  Her pussy is very small, mostly innie, and also pink like a sex-doll.  Hyigene is great.  Pussy shaved with slight stubbles, but didn't affect DATY.

Service + attitude: 8.5.  I will combine these 2 scores because for GFE girls, there won't be a lot of "service" to talk about.  In short, I got: SF2,LFK,DFK,BBBJ+BLS, DATY+DIGIT, Mish, doggy, cuddle.  However, it is the details that made the experience good.  
- Offered slippers and hand holding to room (condo shared with Mimi), conversation to keep good atmoshere.
- Mouthwash and then SF2.  But more chatting to get to know each other.
- No real routine, but we started by her asking me to lie down, then she lay beside me like a GF and initiated kissing.  Kissing was tender and her lips/tongue/face is soft.  She let me take the lead on how I wanted to kiss.  No reservation/resistance on DFK.  After I had enough, she continued cat bath down my body, quickly getting to BBBJ.  
- BBBJ was simple, with some licking, slow, intimate, and tender, but with good suction.  This is actually my preference.  She mixed in some BLS.  It was also fun as her hair was getting in the way.  I had to hold her hair up during BJ.  She blew me for about 10 minutes before looking at me to move on.  I asked her if I can kiss her down there.  She responded she is very sensitive.  I promised her I will be gentle.
- DATY was good.  No taste or smell.  Pussy got progressively wet.  She shut her eyes and used her hands to give me direction.  She seem to enjoy it and narrate her "progress".  After a few minutes, I asked and received permission to put 1 finger in.  Her pussy is very tight, but soft.  I did my best to immitate those Japanese AV fingering.  I asked her and she confirmed she was closed to orgasm.  I did that for a few more minutes until she asked me to stop.  
- We started sex with mish.  Her pussy felt great (tight and wet).  I had to go slow at first, and she gave sexy sounds with her eyes mostly closed.  She directed me on pace and depth for a while until she told me she came.  We paused for a minute with me inside while she spasm... We then switched to doggy and she warned that her pussy is extremely sensitive now and asked me to be gentle.  I did that for maybe 60 seconds fucking deep and slow, then she starting grunting and gripping the corner of the bed and started dirty talking (mostly about how good it feels).  After about 5 more minutes, she went crazy and started telling me to fuck her harder and started to push back and grabbing at me.  I got pretty excited (but also really tired).  I eventually came, and she collapsed and didn't move for about a minute.  We were both covered in sweat...  
- We cuddled and chatted about sex and other stuff until it was time to go.  I lost track of time, but it was probably 5-7 minutes.  She gripped me with her legs and hands the entire time like a girlfriend.  She made me feel like we made a connection.
- It was none stop chatting the entire session, and hugging and kissing right up until the door.  She gave me a bottle of water and wish me a nice day.
- Lyia spent 2 years studying in England, and she has a sexy English accent.  She also understand a little bit of my Cantonese (My Mandarin is shit...)  I tried my best to communicate in Chinese, but we freely switched between Mandarin and English... but Liya told me she sees Chinese customers only (CBC ok!) I'm not sure if that is her restriction or agency restriction.

Recommendation: If you like young Chinese girl, skinny, long legs, real girlfriend experience, then she will be great.  But if you are looking for a service queen, or a fuck doll, I suggest you go for someone else.

Notes:
There will inevitable comparison with Helen@Flower520 - My experience is that Helen is younger (20 year old!) and gave me a very strong "first girl friend" experience, with C-cup breasts.  By every other measure, Liya is better - face/body/technique/attitude.  Think of Liya as big-sister to Helen.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 00:39:47 | 显示全部楼层
Oh, great notes at the bottom!
I really enjoyed Helen actually.
Seems like Liya is a no brainer then?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-25 07:21:13 | 显示全部楼层
aeae08563 发表于 2024-3-25 00:39
Oh, great notes at the bottom!
I really enjoyed Helen actually.
Seems like Liya is a no brainer the ...

Unless you must have bigger breasts, or need girl to be under 25, yes, Liya is MUST-SEE.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-25 17:46:15 | 显示全部楼层
颜值态度都很不错,美中不足就是胸小了点.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-26 09:06:23 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2024-3-25 07:21
Unless you must have bigger breasts, or need girl to be under 25, yes, Liya is MUST-SEE.

breasts are always a compliment, same as being under 25

but if they're really pretty, I guess we can look aside haha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-26 11:13:30 | 显示全部楼层
I was on the fence about seeing Liya on her first few days, reviews sounded average.
Good to hear shes good, but I am not interested in seeing her anymore
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-27 19:32:56 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-26 11:13
I was on the fence about seeing Liya on her first few days, reviews sounded average.
Good to hear sh ...

To me, her Elegant temperament and skills in bed were absolutely astonishing, therefore I would call her an angelic bitch which amazed me. None of the sessions with her were disappointed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-27 19:51:53 | 显示全部楼层
I would use the metaphor of Madame Bovary when describing Liya, innocent yet slutty, a virgin, who fucked every man in town
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-27 21:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
Norsemann 发表于 2024-3-27 19:51
I would use the metaphor of Madame Bovary when describing Liya, innocent yet slutty, a virgin, who f ...

She's more like Lady Chatterley, and we are all her lovers, lmaoooooo, hahahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 18:52:41 | 显示全部楼层
The English accent has me curious, don't think I've seen anyone with an English accent
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 17:46 , Processed in 0.043072 second(s), 14 queries .