AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2963|回复: 6

Cherrie @ GirlsGeneration

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-22 11:44:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

TLDR: Good value Chinese girl 26yo skinny great BJ slutty GFE.

Background: Cherrie@GG was in my TDL since Christmas.  This is her second tour at GG.  I believe she also worked briefly as cherry@ASB just before joining GG.  Last night, I felt like seeing a young girl AND a good BJ, and I picked Cherrie.  She is based in North York near Yonge/Finch.  Public bathroom at the gas station and free parking behind Shopper's Drug Mart if you don't mind walking 3 minutes.  Meter parking on the street (free after 9pm on weeknights and before 1pm weekends).  Booking via wechat is always fast and easy with GG.  

Photos are real....but with PS.  She was actually wearing the same sexy nurse costume when I visited her.  However, the face is PS severely.  The hairstyle and face shape in the first photo is close.  The last 2 photo showing her legs and bum are very accurate.

Age estimate: After my experience, I estimate her age to be 25-30.  I checked her elbow, knees, feet, face and found everything soft and smooth.  She is full of energy.  Everything about her say young.  She told me she was born on the year of the tiger (1998).  That is very believable.  She also told me she was from Hebei province and graduated from school in Vancouver recently.  Her Mandarin is standard northern style, but she can also say many words in Cantonese and English perfectly.  We had a great time chattting in all 3 languages.

Face: 7.  This was a tough one to score.  Objectively, her face is fine.  Eyes are big and pretty.  Lips are thin.  Face shape is sharp (瓜子脸) like in the ad photo.  Teeth is straight.  Skin is healthy wheat color.  However, her hair stype is off to me.  She has bangs, which I don't care for.  Along with the eye liner style, she looks like one of those Chinese provincial TV dance performer.  If you like the modern KPOP/western styles, you may rate her lower.  But as I spent time with her, I can see past the makeup and give her a good score.

Body: 7.  Height is about 160-163cm.  I can't be sure since I was sitting or lying down most of the time and her legs are very long and thin, so I can't be sure.  If you like long skinny legs, she has them.  No fat anywhere....BUT she has a solid bum that is amazing for doggy-style and CG.  Breast is a middle-large A-cup.  Big pencil-eraser nipples that she enjoy getting sucked.  Pussy has a little hair, but I was not able to see it...  But tight, wet, and shallow (great for small dicks like me.)  Only minor complaint: she should wax her legs and armpit.  I felt some stubbles...  She has 2 small tattoos.  One on her chest - she told me it is a pair of lips, but it looks like a flower or cupcake.  The other one is on her wrist near her hand.  They are not too distracting.

Service and Attitude: 8.  To sum things up - she is a slutty/horny mistress-girlfriend experience.  She is chatty, but interactive (not just talking by herself, but asking me if I like this, or that).  The best thing I can say about her is that I felt like we were satisfying each other.    There were no routine to follow, so I can't remember what went on... but here are some notes from my weak brain:
- She is either a great actor or I made her cum a few times...She would actually direct me in stroke/angle/speed during mish.  I felt her pussy contract and spasm.  Also, the cold sweat.  - She is naturally very wet and got wetter as we fucked.
- She fucked me back during doggy.  My favorite position with her.  She arches her back and looks great via the mirror.
- She has great BJ skills.  DT me easily and held it in her throat (or at least close to it... I am only 5 inches).  She also does this thing where she lube her fingers and play with my asshole (did not put it inside) and it felt almost as good as RIMM.  I can probably cum from her oral...which is rare.  
- Her DFK is strong.  Maybe a little too passionate for me.  But I'm sure some guys will love it.
- I usually try to do 69 or DATY to get the girl wet, but she went from BJ directly to jumping on my dick.  She claims she was really horny and wanted me inside immediately.  Indeed, she was soak...not sure how...  After sex, I asked her if she enjoyed DATY.  She said "yes!  But I really wanted to fuck.  Next time, we will do that first!"  with a sly smile.
- It was a rare experience for me to have to hold back to prevent cumming too quickly.  She was good in making the experience feel like "love making".  There was a lot of dirty/slutty talk during sex.  I love hearing this in proper northern mandarin.  "Fuck me!" "Give me!" "Cum inside me!"  "So deep!" etc. etc.
- She helped me stay hard by giving me a BJ (condom still on) when we changed from doggy back to CG.
- After I came (in CG), she just hugged me and sucked on my neck and whisper more Chinese in my ears while her pussy spasm a little bit.  She was totally sweaty.  After a few minutes, she got up and cleaned me up.  Unfortunately, no clean-up BJ.  Then she curled up in my arm like a good wife/GF and we chatted until time was up.

Value:  I want to bring up this point - I booked 45 minutes for $250.  In the current market, other girls are priced higher, especially for young Chinese girls.  When I booked, I worried that she would have some hidden defect or the previous reviews I read are fake.  But I was pleasantly surprised.

Recommendation:  Cherrie is a good meal regardless of your ethnicity preference, but I feel you will have a great time if you like young Chinese girls.  I suggest you bring your A-game for best GFE experience, but you can also show up and lie there and she will make you cum with her mouth.  Not recommended if you're looking for thicc or big breast.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 08:04:08 | 显示全部楼层
$250??? Good price for a mid 20s girl. Do you see any resemblance to any famous person?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 09:20:06 | 显示全部楼层
Cherrie is amazing for 250/45. her blowjob is def top notch. very young and heard shes real student in vancouver too.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 09:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
How much does her face resemble to her 2nd pic, which shows almost all her facial features?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 10:55:43 | 显示全部楼层
when you say she looks like a chinese tv dance, does that mean 她看起来土吗?or she just uses too much show performance makeup?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 16:10:59 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review as always, what languages she speak?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 17:37:05 | 显示全部楼层
heavenwushi 发表于 2024-3-24 10:55
when you say she looks like a chinese tv dance, does that mean 她看起来土吗?or she just uses too mu ...
土 is a such a negative word...  :-)  She looks like a one of those traditional cultural dance performers...  I can't really explain it better.  She didn't use much if any makeup.  Eyeliner only I believe.

To XForce3:  Her main language is Mandarin, but understand most of my Cantonese and randomly say some words in Cantonese in our conversation.  When I can't think of the Chinese word to use, I switch to my native language - English, and she is able to keep up.

dokidoki 发表于 2024-3-24 09:37
How much does her face resemble to her 2nd pic, which shows almost all her facial features?

Photo1 (holding yellow stuffed animal) - resemblance hair and face shape only.  Eye and mouth too PS.  Photo 2 - no resemblance.  But Cherrie was wearing the same costume.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 02:59 , Processed in 0.035118 second(s), 14 queries .