立即注册
搜索
查看: 2328|回复: 10

Luna@FoxVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-21 11:41:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1hr session with new girl Luna from Foxvip. She works in Markham

Face: 6.5
Photo on website is most likely not her but somewhat similar body/face/skin tone. Face is clear, light make-up, oval shape, her lips are thin. Black hair long length. I think she is all natural. GND look. Age guess is late 20s, maybe early 30s.

Body: 6
Average body size, height maybe around 5 '3". C cup breast, light colored nipples, ass is good size. She has tattoo on her leg or waist I can't remember think it was the leg.

Service/Attitude: 6.5
Open door greet then she asks put on slippers then go to room hold hand. It is a 2 bedroom shared with another girl. First time going to a booking with 2 bedroom and I could hear muffled voices people talking in the other room as we walked through the hallway but in room you can't really hear.. I prefer 1 bedroom units.
Helps take clothes off to hang in closet then go mouthwash and shower. Kiss, she is pretty wet already and clean then go back to room but need to check hallway clear then go to room. Her English is a bit below average you can have a conversation but sometimes need to repeat. She said she is half Korean and Filipino or Vietnamese. I can't remember.
Lay on bed she DFK found her tongue to be dry. She goes for nipple but I prefer BBBJ so I tell her. She starts making a lot of slurping noise during BBBJ. Doesnt really go deep and didn't want to ask her if she can. Then condom and she starts cowgirl. She wants me to grab her breast and she rides pretty hard and good. Then DFK while she still riding. I ask her to change position doggy. She moans a lot and loudly says I love it. First shot done. She says you love my back.
I lay down then she goes back on top and starts riding me a bit more. Asks if I have a girlfriend. Asks if it feels good while riding me. Talk a bit more while rest compliments me saying I am handsome, beautiful and nice. She worked at QQ spa and will stay in Canada for a month. Said the customers here are better than ones in Korea. Start round two she tries for my nipple but I tell her it doesn 't do anything for me. I tell her 69 she is shaved and clean. I ask her if she knows PS but she doesn't really know it. I tell her to do BBBJ again. Condom again she goes back on top cowgirl. Touches my body and says I like this I like guys who work out. She grabs my hands and puts them on her breast she likes to have her breast touched. She rides me for a long time then moans a lot and whispers to me that she cum just like me the feeling is so good.
Then asks me for doggy. She moans a lot. Then after few mins I tell her doggy with me standing. She moans a lot again probably the most of any i've done. She asks if I can go faster. She can take a pounding and I get tired after maybe 10mins. I tell her that her on top again cause I got tired. Then after I tell her go prone bone and finish second time. Talk a bit then go shower. Change then hug and kiss on cheek then leave.
Good session doesn't clock watch, can take a good pounding seems to enjoy sex

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-22 08:20:24 | 显示全部楼层
Do you see any kpop or korean actress resemblance?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-22 13:57:04 | 显示全部楼层
service sounds good, I wonder why you only gave it a 6?
Do you know who she was at QQ?
Thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-22 15:48:58 | 显示全部楼层
masterdegu 发表于 2024-3-22 08:20
Do you see any kpop or korean actress resemblance?

She is mixed so it is hard to say. She still look Korean. If I remember any I'll let you know
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-22 15:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-22 13:57
service sounds good, I wonder why you only gave it a 6?
Do you know who she was at QQ?
Thanks

Yes, she good. I rate pretty hard. BBBJ could have been better. She didn't know PS either but she good will listen and try to please you

I never really asked who she was at QQ. I think QQ has the spa and square so not sure but she was there before this shop.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 11:18:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thech0sen1 发表于 2024-3-22 15:53
Yes, she good. I rate pretty hard. BBBJ could have been better. She didn't know PS either but she  ...

thanks brother
After doing some research I believe this is Mandy@WhiteNight also known as Tasha@QQ square

She has a very distinct characteristic that she has a vietnamese accent. Makes sense on the scoring then if it was her. It aligns with the other reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 13:41:23 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-24 11:18
thanks brother
After doing some research I believe this is Mandy@WhiteNight also known as Tasha@QQ ...

And with $220/$200 different rates lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 14:24:42 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-24 13:41

yeah seems like shops do that sometimes.. sucks for us as customers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 14:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
Aizen92 发表于 2024-3-24 14:24
yeah seems like shops do that sometimes.. sucks for us as customers

It is do very helpful. Thank you Captain 5th Division and brothers
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-24 17:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
Dotaplayer 发表于 2024-3-24 13:41

如果服务地点不一样的话,是可以理解的。可能是由于房租之类的因素吧,服务环境也是定价考虑因素
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:25 , Processed in 0.035215 second(s), 14 queries .