AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2335|回复: 5

Miki @ Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-20 22:21:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Has been a while since I visited J girls as although they are hot and young but they lack the communication as their English usually isn't the best and it required translator. However, a few friends who saw Miki said she has no problem speaking in English and she's solid in look and body. They rarely let me down so I book Miki for 30 mins during my lunch break! Let me tell you it's was a good lunch XXX.

-----Highlight-----
- She looks better than pictures (ask keeper for her videos)
- A solid 8+ in face and body
- Pink nipple and Pink Kitty
- Young like 25
- Super flirty service
- English is conversational level

Pictures - Real but PS. 85% resemblance. I think she isn't photogenic. Her picture make her head bigger than she is. You can ask the keeper for her video but even that don't justify Kimi beauty.

Face: 8.2 I rarely give above 8 but this is my honest score. She has a very small face and a more V shape face. Her makeup on her eyes make her eyes look foxy and sexy. small lips with small nose, and very pale skin. Skin condition is great too. If you like her pictures, her real person is better. Her vibe is like those 小三 that are super hot and she knows she can win the 大婆 as her husband is poisoned by her appearance and flirtiness.

Body: 8.5 Another 粉紅色乳頭可遇不可求! Very similar with Nika@Atea body like. petite, very slim and flat abs with C+ cup. Her C+ cup is all around soft and felt very bouncy. I do feel it's real. But I usually felt real natural boobs aren't bouncy thus I maybe a ultra good manmade if it isn't real. And her boobs shape isn't saggy at all even she took off her bra. Her body is unreal and I will say her boobs are slight shape is slight better than Nika and it's fuller. Also her skin color is snow white. I deducts 1.5 points because 1st she isn't tall like 168cm+, 2nd she got 1 or 2 dark spots (maybe birth mark?) on her body.

Service: 7 Her service is GFE with flirtness and a bit slutty. I can't give higher because she is pretty safe and doesn't offer cim and u guys know how much I love cim. So wolf who want a safer girl can go ahead. She does offer a fun sf2, DFK, nipple play, bbbj + bls.

Attitude: 9 A Japanese girl who is confident and flirty that can speak conversational English. I give higher because she is Japanese and many of us know most Japanese doesn't speak English and we rely on translator. Very well mannered and I will say her attitude is similar to those J girls working in hostness bar. Very polite, know how to flirt and yet confident.

----- Introduction -----
When she opened the door I was surprised because she look better than pictures. She look much skinnier than the pictures with a nicer hostness makeup. She give me a big smile and ask me how was the weather and to be honest I forgot what I said as she took away my breath from a while.

----- Shower for 2 -----
We both took off our cloth and man her boobs nipple is Pink! she hold my hands to the shower room, she spend a good amount them washing me and just when I thought it's done she start to put some soap on her boobs and rubbing them against my body, I was grabbing her ass and she start to give me dfk there and it felt good DFKing with a light soappy body slide.

----- Foreplay -----
Foreplay isn't anything special but her flirty eyes is the highlight, she keep eye contact throughout the WHOLE nipple play and bbbj routine with that slutty eyes, like saying "You can't escape from me". Start with licking my nipple with a good hj tease, then mvokg on with some bls which felt great, then bbbj, her bbbj is great actually, no DT, but she will use a combination of her hands and mouth with a twisting motion which felt like a automatic 飛機杯. I was rock hard at the point and ready for cover.

----- Main Course -----
Got the cover and she put a small amount of lube on my junior and that's when I see she has a pink kitty. She give a pretty good CG as she's light bit I do felt she ran out of stamina pretty soon. This I move and keep thrusting her from this position while grabbing her huge tits felt amazing. then to Mish and she have this constant whispering moans (my favorite moans is AnglelaBaby@VG). I felt I am cumming so switch to my favorite doggy right in front of the mirror and it felt amazing even her ass isn't meaty as shes skinny but seeing her in the mirror looks  so sexy and with one hands grabbing her tits and another holding her small waist while I doggy her felt so good and I was saying I am cumming in japanese and I cum for a good 30 seconds while she move her hips to squeeze the last cum of me.

----- Farewell -----

She clean me up and we have a lot of fun chit chatting about Japan. She said she eat Ramen everyday here just like others J girls and I said what u like to eat the most? she said sushi and I said I want u to eat something better and ai order uber sushi for her. she thanks me and give me a big kiss and said she will try her best to come back in summer time. It is my first time doing this as I really like her and enjoy my conversations with Miki.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-22 08:25:59 | 显示全部楼层
i see on their website shes downtown, whats the nearest station or hows the parking there?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-22 09:04:58 | 显示全部楼层
masterdegu 发表于 2024-3-22 08:25
i see on their website shes downtown, whats the nearest station or hows the parking there?

It's 2-3 minutes walk from Wellesely Station, not sure about where, but there's guest parking around the area, 3$ every half hour.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-22 12:37:21 | 显示全部楼层
masterdegu 发表于 2024-3-22 08:25

3 mins walk drom Wellesley subway station.
I think they have a paid parking below the building.
Subway is super easy tho.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-23 07:51:11 | 显示全部楼层
身上有纹身吗?  屁股的肉多吗?后入的话腰臀比怎么样? 紧吗
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-24 09:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
ccnu009 发表于 2024-3-23 07:51
身上有纹身吗?  屁股的肉多吗?后入的话腰臀比怎么样? 紧吗

沒有紋身的. 但是他太瘦了比高沒有太多肉.
今天上飛機了 走了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 04:48 , Processed in 0.037193 second(s), 13 queries .