AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1318|回复: 1

[Calgary] Jolin @ Romantic Temptation

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-9 23:30:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to see Jolin from RT yesterday.  She's not the Jolin that came a few years ago, which was my mistake, but I still had a good time overall.

F: 7 She's got a cute face, with a very bright demeanor.  The lips had injections, and one side was a little uneven, but still quite kissable.  She's definitely in her mid 30s or older.

B: 7 Boobs are +1s, but still soft to the touch.  At 5'3", she's a good size for me to fuck hard.  She has a bit of a belly, but the ass is nice and round for doggy.  Her kitty was nicely shaved and smooth.

S/A: 7.5 I liked her attitude overall.  Everything she did was with a smile and with lots of enthusiasm, which has to count for something. She started teasing me as I was getting undressed, and liked how hard I got from it.  I couldn't keep my hands off of her while we were doing our mouth rinse.  In the shower, she washed me quite thoroughly and gave me a great DT BBBJ.  I loved the feeling of her soft body sliding around mine, and my cock quite liked it too.  We enjoyed several positions in bed, but I really enjoyed the DT, as I pushed her head into my cock and she let my cock go deep into her throat.  After I came hard from multiple positions, she took the condom off and gave me a clean-up BBBJ. Overall service was great, and the DT BBBJ was worth a repeat in itself.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-12 18:15:38 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds good. Her look is not my type, but it's kind of worth trying after having your report.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 18:55 , Processed in 0.032687 second(s), 14 queries .