AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5411|回复: 5

IVY @ MW & Barbie @ MW

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-24 22:49:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
New to the forum & after seeing so many wolf bros hunting, finally make up my mind and dicided to visit MW for adventure.

Convienced a wolf friend to go with and since his bday is coming, I told him I'll pay for him as gift and insisted him to visit Barbie instead since all the decent reviews.

IVY @ MW

Face: 6.8~7/10     Fake eyelashs like most girls as its so popular nowadays, I didn't shock by her face like Spoonek bro described cause before visit, I kept tell myself it is no way you can find super preety girl like you see on tv.  Probably fake face but I do not notice either due to dimmed lights.  Overall I would even give 7.5 if she can use less make up, o well...

Body: 7.5/10     Expected body with good size boob and slim body, not as white as shown in picute but height is about right around 168.  Overall nice body, sexy and balanced.  Boob is definitely not as big as shown in the picture but not bad at all, its handy.

Service: 7/10   During the shower, regular routine as she slowly clean up your body,  was kind tired and didn't try to play and just stand there, in fact didn't ask for anything and just say I want to see what services will be provided.  Since spoonek was paying 45m I guess thats why he got bbbj as it is really YMMV as advertised.  Onward to the bed, MM start to work on every part of body to CBJ, okay skill and some BLS, but no digit.  she works on her touge and can see she got some licking skills.  JJ wakes up and lets get into actions.  CG for a while and enjoying it, then she ask me to go back on top suddendly and I asked why, she said I looks like I am falling asleep, lol... well, first I never hunted before and I really hate jj being covered up as I cannot feel anything.

Fine, let's wake up and do some homework, mishs her like no tomorrow until hearing some real moaning, LFK, DFK all you want, as she start to call you superman where I hesitate for a bit, no way a regular jj can go that far.  Let's try some doggy, here comes the funny part, I sprain my thigh while trying to get into position.  Ended up with nice hj and body licking.

Overall: 7/10   Nice, friendly smiles and sexy body, overall a good fight if you are in mood for lot of actions, it was just wrong day for me to go hunt when body is not in the mood to.

Repeat:  will see.  But definitely Barbie next time as the following decribes.

Damage: 140/hh + 10 tips.  Don't feel like to ask for a change as I only have $50s.  She works her way up to awakes me too, which is good.

Barbie @ MW

Many wolf bro already review she is worth going and yes, she is definietly worth it, according to my friend's review after tried.

Face:  Not super pretty but definitely good looking.

Body: Good boob, he tried many places (not in canada) but still liking it.  I didn't try so won't say its fake or real.

Service: Oh man oh this is why I'll definely go back and try Barbie, teasing and playing with you during shower, bbbj while showering.  More bbbj on bed, BLS, digit, 69.  I want some digit bbbj action too.  Mish over 4 positions, CG, RCG, doggy.. then he said he was tired in the end and she gives a nicely bbbj and hj to finish.  And, she clearn up his loads with more bbbj.  During the shower, more bbbj.  Those sums up for a pretty decent service for $140/hh.

Even though I havn't see Barbie in real, Friend has good senese of beauty and many more experiences so I trusted him, I asked him to compare Barbie to all the girls he tried before and rate it, will it be top 5? he said yes, top 3? yes.  top 1 or 2?  hmmm... 1.   Good, now I know who to get next.  And perhaps Emma too.

On the side note, Keepr is very polite for my question during our first adventure, place is easy to find and park, and inside it nice and clean.  If I would ask more services from Ivy I believe I would give her a better review.

Any suggestions besides Barbie and Emma in those days?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 23:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
You must try Both!!!! Im going for barbie this week and going for my 7th time with emma when shes back lol .... i think i drop so much cash lately on MM i need to take a break so i can spend more in the summer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 23:09:11 | 显示全部楼层
spoonek 发表于 2013-2-24 23:02 static/image/common/back.gif
You must try Both!!!! Im going for barbie this week and going for my 7th time with emma when shes ba ...

lol u bros r so rich
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-24 23:18:24 | 显示全部楼层
Spoonek bro:  Yes, I will definitely try both of them.  Btw I didn't rate tightness since my jj just hate being covered.  But its a most when hunting, and good service will always make up for it.

Superman bro:  No I don't think we are, but its very hard to just let good things go, right?  It's good to get it now before jj regretting when they r long gone.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 00:10:48 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review, looks like I will try to see Barbie next unless I go for some white meat. Wish she did CIM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-25 10:34:09 | 显示全部楼层
my 7th time with emma ??? ~~~~ I hv 3 times only.... need to catch up.

brother cuso: welcome to submit your virgin (report) to 747. Most brothers knew that if there are no "good" meals around their leg would walked by themself to MW, if you feel hungry. Today, we seem TOE88 going after MW's business. So your leg hv two choices to go nowadays.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-10 00:33 , Processed in 0.036627 second(s), 13 queries .