立即注册
搜索
查看: 2607|回复: 4

Diba @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-5 17:05:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Mid Afternoon

Picture accuracy- The pictures are not real nor have any resemblance.

Age Estimation – A bit difficult as her face always looks different, mature face yet young skin and feel, guess is late 20s to early 30s plus, felt slightly older than me.

Face: 7.5/10
Level of Beauty/Vibes – Gnd + level of beauty, overall vibes is of a young professional real estate milf, no slutty vibes.
Features: Small Ovular Facial Shape with prominent small chin, Black Straight Hair that’s Chest Length with blonde highlights underneath at back, slightly pointy nose (under the knife, but well done), full soft lips, Medium sized eyes, teeth are excellent. Makeup is primarily in eye area, skin tone is fair, no tan.

Body: 7.5/10
Chest – Small C Cup or very Large B, natural, perky nipples, light brown shade
Ass – Above Average ass, some meat and jiggly, but nothing crazy
Skin – No tats, Skin is very youthful, smooth, and free of blemishes
Stomach/Body: She is not a spinner nor super skinny, healthy body with small baby fat level, has some meat on her, but not thick territory
Hands/Feet: Trimmed and filed, polish with glittery silver nail polish
Height: 163cm is reasonable
Pussy: Shaved, very clean, small patch of very shortly trimmed hair at top part

Service:8.2/10
She opened the door in heels and a fancy two-piece lingerie thing, walked me into the room. English is above average, can definitely have a conversation, we had small chit chat while undressing. Sf2 was pretty long, very thorough shower, had some soapy boob rubbing, dfk and ended off with a long WF. Dried off and head into the room. We start making out, DFK is above average, good use of tongue and lip movement, not the sloppy or aggressive kind, passionate and smooth, always willing to kiss. She asks me to lie face down and gives me a slight cat bath, and ear licking/blowing, then asks me to sort of sit up in doggy. She gives me a reverse bbbj and bls with not quite a rim, but licking in the bum area. Her tongue use is excellent, very soft and skilled. I flip over for a proper bbbj and bls, great bbbj, good amount of spit and suction, makes many attempts to dt, was able to take the whole thing in twice, but most of the time is about halfway in. Bls was excellent, was warm and smooth. I ask her to lie down and we make out a lot, she’s very affectionate caressing my face, and she’s okay with you doing the same and stroking her cheeks and hair. I start sucking her tits, good reactions, then work my way down to DATY. Daty was great, let me go as long as I wanted and she has the pussy shape/feeling I love to eat out. She came once, no real taste, but she vibrated and was squirming around. I worked my way up to make out while grinding on her kitty. She popped on the cover and we went at it, average tightness. Active in positions, very passionate, and nice jiggle to her ass and boobs. I came inside as usual, she cleaned me up and then we started making out more then had a small chat. Another sf2, hugs/kisses goodbye.

Attitude: Great attitude with good enough English to conversate. Wasn’t a clock watcher at all, was overtime by quite a bit. Perfect mannerism and tries her best to make sure you’re having a good time. Never felt unwanted and she laughed and joked around a lot with me. I think she has a beautiful smile/teeth, very genuine. Very calm and gentle voice that is soothing. No issues at all attitude wise, what you expect from k girl milf service.

Repeat: Yes, I’ve been so sad that no good k girls have been coming, mainly Japanese and I always love Korean the most. She’s a good meal and its nice to get serviced again, been feeling like I’m servicing the j girls usually! I think she has a sexy milf vibe with my type of body, not skinny, but not thick, good amount of meat. I enjoyed her passionate vibes and soft tongue.

Recommend: If you need a spinner or girl with not meat at all or a young girl, she’s probably not for you. I would recommend her if you like young milf k girls who are service oriented with a great attitude and passionate feel. I would rate it as a gfe experience that is borderline pse.

Feel free to ask questions
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 17:37:30 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks, agreed its slim pickings now for koreans. Too many J girls and to be quite frank, they are not as good as K girls IMO.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 18:00:38 | 显示全部楼层
Website said she is young tho.  Too bad if she is close to her 30s
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 18:33:13 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the report. I was looking forward for this one, especially is from you..lol. Will see her soon.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-5 20:37:54 | 显示全部楼层
Yea didn't realize how great we had it a few years ago, then the j girls came flooding in and things just aren't the same.

I don't believe she's that young, definitely not below my estimation, but she doesn't have any wrinkles or fine lines, mature young milf face.

Thanks brother hound, hope you enjoy her, service wise she's pretty good, one of the better new k girls.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 12:57 , Processed in 0.042251 second(s), 13 queries .