AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4050|回复: 16

Mia米婭 @ foxy604

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-4 18:42:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
it was my first time trying foxy604. made an appointment and showed up on time, texted them I was there when it was time but nobody replied for like 10 mins past the hour. called them on the phone and the guy on the phone sorted it out. they let me in about 10 minutes past my booked time.

overall not too big of a deal but would have prefered better communication instead of having me stand out there in the cold wondering whats happening, if the girl wasn't ready a text update would've been nice...

Mia @ foxy604

F 6.5 - Mia is very pretty, I'd guess about mid-late 20s. big double eyelid eyes, reminded me a little of Carmen Lee. a lot of people would find her very gorgeous. however I prefer a little epican fold (whatever thats called). the pictures on the website is her and can be referenced.

B 7 - Shes petite and about 3-4'' shorter than me and Im quite short, like 5'6. breasts are big and felt natural. felt a few bumps on her back, not sure what that was, maybe a mole or something.

S&A 6.5 - Standard, nothing extraordinary, no more no less than what I paid for. didn't feel like there was any special chemistry between me and Mia, just standard service provider type of vibe, which is all anyone should really expect. brief massage after shower, rubbing her boobs on my body felt nice. the foreplay was very good, had a lot of kissing which is what was most important for me. I had some problems keeping it hard when doing it, but she was understanding about it.
the thing is i think i went in there with a bit too high of an expectation because i read so many great battle reports on her before i went. like one guy said he experienced extraordinary service, how she kept calling him "老公" or something, and then going over the clock (i got exactly 45mins which is alright, not complaining). but it's like Wakksta's post "过于细致的战报会让你下头吗" i just felt a little down afterwards because i compared my experience to others who had a more exciting time. i think next time i'm just going to not look at reviews anymore so i can go in with a completely neutral mindset.

C 8 - Clean place, mouth wash before, shower, she sprayed some water in my mouth with the shower as well. towels felt clean. wrapped my schlong with tissues when laying face down on bed.

damage 300/45
repeat? repeatable

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 00:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the detailed battle report broski and sorry your expectations weren't met. Referencing a quote from elsewhere, 天涯何处无芳草?Plenty of good women around (白美,韩美,樱花美,and 国美)I'm sure you'll find someone who truly "connects" with you. Kudos to you for trying a Chinese girl and although I'm Chinese myself, I've never been a fan of chinese girls lol.

I will say it's better to get a girlfriend for the wolf brothers who prefer to be called 老公 in bed or a non-clock watcher. My ex and I spent nearly one hour warming up (69, DATY, sloppy BBBJ) and no way I would ever spend that time with a MM in this business since not interested in burning $300+ just for a warm up.

Although, once you do get a GF, the sex is never as good as the experience with MM's.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 00:28:02 | 显示全部楼层
Thakn you for sharing your experience with us. Dirty talk is about connection. Next time you remind SP to keep mourning or DFK. Wish you have a better connection next time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 12:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
Yeah the main thing about reviews, it’s like the movies. If you go in with too high of expectations you’ll be let down even though it’s good originally. There’s a whole group of people who only go to spas because they like the thrill.

Seems like she provided all the services but just not to what you imagined
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 12:32:02 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-3-5 00:05
Thanks for the detailed battle report broski and sorry your expectations weren't met. Referencing a  ...

I agreed, you will never get the love feeling from Gf, and the sex experience from MM
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-5 13:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
i just want to update a little about foxy604, their customer service is pretty good, they did apologize afterwards for yesterdays slight delay, and so i appreciate it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 14:25:33 | 显示全部楼层
iluvbubes2021 发表于 2024-3-5 13:57
i just want to update a little about foxy604, their customer service is pretty good, they did apolog ...

That’s great bro, really they should be giving you a small discount like $20 for your next visit. If this MM is worth repeating might even offer better service next time since you’re a repeat customer
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 14:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
i had delay quite a few times too. i guess they are really busy
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-5 14:53:02 | 显示全部楼层
wakksta186 发表于 2024-3-5 14:25
That’s great bro, really they should be giving you a small discount like $20 for your next visit. ...

yeah they did give me a coupon afterwards too   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-6 01:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
身材如何,丰满还是精瘦
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 09:39 , Processed in 0.045403 second(s), 14 queries .