找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4763|回复: 4

Kitty @ StrawberryBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-3 14:11:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey brothers,

I saw Airi left GG and went over to Strawberry so I had to go check her out. Theres already tons of reviews for her so I will just make this short to share my 2 cents.

I actually saw her yesterday on her first day at strawberry as first customer, and repeated again today. I wanted to repeat before I wrote my review to give you guys the best info and insights on how she is on repeat/

Heres my breakdown:

Highlights
-  Eimi Fukada lookalike but more GND civilian style
- strong moans, very wet, and easy to make her cum
- She is a squirter!

Pictures: They are real with some PS.

Face: 7.5 Her face is cute very GND look. The first day I saw her she had almost 0 makeup, and the 2nd time she had a little bit more make up. I saw some sparkle stuff around her eyes. Her teeth is clean, and straight no yaiba teeths as Im not a fan of that look which is nice. She has some distinguished nose folds when she smiles. Overall a very GND look that is common for a japanese girl.

Body 8: Her body is MCOT and has everything that I like. First, she has a decent ass. Not a gym girl butt, but its naturally fat. I think its a good size for her build. Regular girl build not thin not fat somewhere in the middle. She is listed as 48kg i think that is accurate. She stands at about 5"4 maybe 5"5 in height. Natural small C cup tits small nipples and aerola. Best of all they are natural. The skin on her body is smooth no blemishes or acne. However, her feet is rough and a bit dry.

Service: 7: To be honest, her service is pretty green. She is by no means a service queen. But if you guys like servicing a young jap girl and making her cum over and over again then you will have a good time. She greeted me at the door in a lace like night gown with black sweater. No heels, very GND look. I spoke to her in mainly japanese but her english is basic. Went back to the room and undressed to shower. Usual mouth wash and a quick shower no WF. I explored her body a bit in the shower to get a good look at ass, and she starts getting wet and moaning from sucking on her nipples. Back to bed, we did more DFK, rubbing on her kitty and boy does she love her breasts to be sucked as she wouldn't let me stop. DATY gets her wet, and she cums easily and very often. Her bbbj is ok but she can't DT. I let her give me a BJ for a few minutes and then I told her to grab the condom and start the main event. Did the usual basic positions, she moaned loader and nonstop. I think her moans is a bit of an act, but I didn't mind. Doggy is the best with her, as she has tons of meat to grab there and lightly slap. Finished in the cover, made had some more small talk about Japan. She is very cuddly and hugs and kisses like a girlfriend.

Attitude 8.5:
Overall she has a strong GF feel. She is soft spoken and can be chatty if you can speak good japanese. I showed her pics from my japan trip, and we mainly just talked about tokyo life. She is not a clock watcher but is aware of the time.

The first time I saw her she was quite shy at first, but opened up to me quick because I am proficient in japanese. My repeat visit the shyness was gone, and she is quite chatty and affectionate. Overall feels like a good time with a girlfriend.

Repeat: Yes already have

Ask any questions below, she says shes going back to Japan at the end of the month

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-3 21:47:46 | 显示全部楼层
我很喜欢的类型,真的很可爱
要是会中文的话我会经常去
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-3 22:38:59 | 显示全部楼层
zhudafei 发表于 2024-3-3 22:31
新手就有女友感,值得期待

老哥,哪里看到是新手啊,我寻思她不都换过店家了吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-4 08:25:49 | 显示全部楼层
I see changing shops already paying dividends for her, generating a bit web traffic. You want to see her in the early shifts or she would have dried out .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-5 14:24:45 | 显示全部楼层
Nice details brother Aizen.
I also saw her too and it had a decent time.
Highlights:
- Decent bbbj for a Japanese girl but not as good as Chinese/Taiwanese or Korean.
- Naturally wet kitty but it wasn’t gushing like how some other studs were mentioning but definitely wet.
- Shy type if you’re into that.
- Grinding style CG but no squat
- Good GFE experience and felt like she was into it.
F6.5-7.0
B7.0-7.5
S7.5-8.0

Don’t think she’s as wet as when she first got here, but still pretty good.
I wish she wore a bit more make up like in the pics.  
Hair is a bit short and I think she would be much prettier with long hair..
I would repeat but I want to try Japanese Naomi and Korean Lulu at this shop next as I’ve heard good things about them.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 19:36 , Processed in 0.050418 second(s), 13 queries .