AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6159|回复: 26

Another review of 亭亭 @ HoneyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-23 22:53:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sound like there are some arguments of 亭亭's reviews.
Let me speak out how she is from my PERSONAL point of view.

Coincidence, I went to HB and booked 亭亭 yesterday. I didn't go to HB for a while because HB is in an old apartment which is way worst as compared with MW and TOE88. However, I saw 亭亭's pics for a while and still attacked by the ps'd photos.

ok, whatsoever, give $140 and try to test drive her as no review so far before yesterday.

Kelly opened the door and introduced 亭亭 to me, 170cm with 3" shoes, almost as tall as me.
Her face is ok, but I guess she is approx 25-26 years old, the bottom part of the face, have a bite look like 邱淑貞 (my belief, other bros might not agree). Body is slim which is different from the pics with some baby fat (personally, I like some fat, like Barbie). Skin is ok smooth, but not silly smooth I would say. Her voice's tone is a bite 沙, not that young lady's tone.

Went into room, 亭亭 give me a hug, and chat a bite: the weather was cold, so the business was slow.... Then we went for shower, she gave me one - a kind of body slide at the bath. washed me through.

Then went back to the room. She started with giving me 5 minutes massage, then licked me throughout from neck to bottom, and BBBJ.

I slighyly played around her shaved pussy, then covered on, and she cowed girl me without KY, her tunnel is not loose I would say. We changed to doggie and missionary. We have some LFK (dont really get DFK as I can tell she is not into DFK), But I like the smell of her, and tried to put my nose to her face and smell all those pretty stuff from her, she didn't avoid and still cooperative. Gave my load in missionary.

Then she asked me to sit up, and give me another few minutes neck massage. I can tell her massage is not bad, and suspect she might be worked as massage girl back in China (just my guess).  Another SF2 and give me another hug to leave. Yes, she brushed her teeth in the shower. I asked, she brushed your teeth after eating each 香腸 lol.

On the way out, I saw guy(s) aged around 30 sitting on the sofa next to the entrance. I am so shy and afraid to look at other bros in the gargage. So I dont know if Ben are there (Just kidding, actually I don't know Ben at all).

My personal rating:

Face: 7 (a bite like 邱淑貞's bottom part face), but is not so smooth.
Skin: 7 ok smooth

Body: 8 Slim model style and height, but there is some kind of 骨凸出 in her lower body, just above her ass, not looking good through when doing doggie. a bite 車軚 in the tummy, but dont aware of any scare (not sure if there is one as I didn't focus that area throught the meal)

Skill: 7.5 LFK, some vocal, good BBBJ
Attitude: 8 co-operative, enjoy talking, buy my Mandarin is suck

Overall it is a ok/good mean of Chinese Dim Sum.
By all mean, I am not the 版主 of 747, so I didn't get teh same service as Ben, which I understand and feel jealous.
Also bros, don't compare 亭亭 with Barie and Emma, if you have seen all three, you will not go back to 亭亭 honestly.

By far, Barie and Emma perform so well, which I haven't seen some MMs are bettwe than them.
On a Dim Sum level, 亭亭 is still a good meal of Chinese MM.

However, try new MMs are the fun of the game, and that is why TOFTT is our taske.

Finally, YMMV is the word to conclude everybody's expenience on each of the MMs they meet. Happy hunting bros.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 23:13:16 | 显示全部楼层
A pretty decent review.  I only got LFK and CBJ.... Ben definitely got the best service
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 23:22:58 | 显示全部楼层
lol i see so she provide average services for regular bro, what a fake bitch
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-23 23:30:20 | 显示全部楼层
Honestly, she is not as professional as Barbie and Emma.
May be Korean is professional trained and Chinese / HK mms are more  睇心情。

For those non risk taker, go for Emma pls.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 01:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
iwantmm 发表于 2013-2-23 23:30 static/image/common/back.gif
Honestly, she is not as professional as Barbie and Emma.
May be Korean is professional trained and C ...

Only if Emma is available at the time when half of JJs in Ontario are itching.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 05:48:42 | 显示全部楼层
Also bros, don't compare 亭亭 with Barie and Emma, if you have seen all three, you will not go back to 亭亭 honestly.
By far, Barie and Emma perform so well, which I haven't seen some MMs are bettwe than them.
On a Dim Sum level, 亭亭 is still a good meal of Chinese MM

~~~ Brother iwantmm stated a very important factor same to my thought. If you bored with KimChi 亭亭 is still a good meal of Chinese MM
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 05:54:05 | 显示全部楼层
give me another few minutes neck massage  ~~~  Are you say massage on NECK? No MM does this? How would you pay for to a professional to do this ALONE? I would like to get this if it is a good one.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 06:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
skinny legs with a spare tire?

i think this is the same dim sum at toe scar location a few weeks ago. and before that she was at honey b and downtown terry or sasa where she was only 120. could someone confirm?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 08:14:14 | 显示全部楼层
Iwantmm the learning is next time -----is to grease Kelly a twoony and intri you as "vip customer from a descendant of Ben lineage" .   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-24 10:13:14 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-2-24 08:14 static/image/common/back.gif
Iwantmm the learning is next time -----is to grease Kelly a twoony and intri you as "vip customer fr ...

Haha, that would work!

Damn, I wish I knew this trick before seeing her .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 03:26 , Processed in 0.037328 second(s), 13 queries .