找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: Ben2009

Tingting@Honeybabe - a worthy match to Emma

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-23 17:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-2-23 17:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks.  I don't mind going there if Tingting is really that HOT.

If you are a high quality MM,would you like to work in this shit hole environment ?!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 17:51:04 | 显示全部楼层
agreed she's pretty & 25 up ~~~ doesn't matter for age.
EMMA I guess at 24~27. BARBIE I guess at 22~25.

DKiller; if you do her please ignore the dirty surroundings. This portion easily drop points already. Wait for your endorsement.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-23 18:16:50 | 显示全部楼层
For those that asked. The conditions of HB is similar to Becky. At least i think the conditions of the washroom is same. However, i'm talking about the main floor of Becky's place. I never tried the facilities in Becky's place basement so maybe that part of their garage is nicer. I can't say.

Just to inform u guys. I had 2 bros PM me their feedback after trying her today. One bro said he got roughly the same service as me. The other said he got a lot less. So it might be YMMV. Just give u guys a heads up.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-23 18:19:22 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-2-23 08:56 static/image/common/back.gif
Ben-gor,

747 has a software program here.  Based  on #9, I am absolutely sure that clicking on "rep ...

Yeah the software does hav some bugs. Apologize for the inconveneince.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-23 18:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
Oh... i just noticed another "member" wrote that she is a total deadfish, ugly, and birth scars on her stomach. However, that user is someone with no reviews and no credibility (in my eyes at least).

YMMV for service i can believe, complaints about conditions of the location ok. But ugly and birthscars, no way! Either that guy got bait&switch, or he's someone with an agenda to try to "black" my name. I think its the latter.

Anyways, just give u guys the full disclosure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 20:10:18 | 显示全部楼层
DragonKiller 发表于 2013-2-23 17:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Thanks.  I don't mind going there if Tingting is really that HOT.

I don't mind trying either if she's really that HOT, but hygiene is also at the top of my list to some extent.  If you get a hot mm with free bedbugs, I'll have to pass on that...for now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 20:21:32 | 显示全部楼层
Latest bed bug reporting.  They are everywhere especially old buildings and even upscale hotels and large condos complexes.  Beware Wood st has old  apts in downtown where a well known gweilo agency is based.  

http://www.bedbugregistry.com/metro/toronto
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 22:33:11 | 显示全部楼层
Ben's description is similar to what I experienced.  However, my grades on her attitude is not as high as Ben's because she talked too much and I didn't find much connection with her.  Maybe Ben gor got special treatment.  To be honest, I was attracted by her body more than her face, and her voice is not that good..

Face 8 (not GND type, but pretty face.  When I saw her at my first sight, I would rate her 8.5, but then after looking at her for a while, she didn't look that pretty to me)
Body 9.5 (skinny, smooth skin, long legs, C boobs, long hair) - if you just look at her body, she is one of the few Chinese MMs who has a model body.  Out of all the MMs / girls that I have met, she has the best body.  If she gains a little bit more weight, I would rate her 10/10.
Skill: 7.5 - you know what, she is not tight underneath and I find that she wanted to rush me to finish... personally I felt that she didn't enjoy it that much..
Attitude 8 (-1 because she talked a lot )
Place : 5.5 (an old apartment - their bed is not as clean as those condo garage, and their washroom is a bit dirty, and I found that it's full of Kleenex in the garbage bin - they should clean it up first).  Not clean overall imo.  A downside to this visit.
Repeat: NO (usually I don't repeat unless I find an MM who has great connection with me)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 22:46:28 | 显示全部楼层
dailo 发表于 2013-2-23 22:33 static/image/common/back.gif
Ben's description is similar to what I experienced.  However, my grades on her attitude is not as hi ...

Thanks for the detailed info ..... I'll not do her because of the place.  The dirty washroom and dirty kleenex really turn me off.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-23 23:02:33 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2013-2-23 18:42 static/image/common/back.gif
Oh... i just noticed another "member" wrote that she is a total deadfish, ugly, and birth scars on h ...

分分鐘係對面台過黎玩野~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 03:07 , Processed in 0.039352 second(s), 11 queries .