AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1858|回复: 0

Joy@WhiteNight

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-27 22:12:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Heard a lot positive feedbacks about this girl, now she is in Markham finally got to see her.

Face/6.5, I believe the photos r her but edited, real person is more cute and kawai, she looks very young, she said she is 20 and I would say 20-22, just like other brothers mentioned, her face skin is not very good, u can see those acne marks when u get close but it doesnt bother me too much, I still want to kiss her.

Body/7, photos of her body r 100% real, nice enhacned C-cup, she is short but slim, no belly fat at all, not much ass to grab tho, her body skin is very smooth, I didnt feel any dry spot, not even the bottom of her feet, skin tone just like in the photos. nails r polished and in dark red color i think.

Service/6, I booked hh, very warm welcome when u walked in, I undressed myself, shower was very fast, she sucked my nipples in the shower and I think she was going to do WF but I told her its ok since im not a big fan of WF. On the bed started with some nice dfk then bbbj, not for long, some dfk again. Started with CG, she pulled my neck asked me to sit up lol, I actually like this position, more action, finished with missionary. Her pussy is a bit loose for me, I have average size dick. I think becuz i only booked hh, her service was kinda sloppy and not much passion in sex, maybe she was tired tht day.

Attitude/8, Just like her name, joyful bubbly girl, she laughed at everything lol. If u want fresh young girl and GFE, she is the one.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 13:18 , Processed in 0.037595 second(s), 13 queries .