立即注册
搜索
查看: 2952|回复: 6

DDCup @ Girlfriend416

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-23 14:52:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Lunchtime

Yes her name is DDcup, if it gets updated I will update it in the comments, but that’s her name right now.

Face:7/10
There are 3 pictures, the picture in the red bikini is real/her, but very heavy ps, very slight reference value, the other pics I would disregard, just generally don’t go in based on pics. Ages estimation is around 23-24, she is young, has a lot of acne/acne scars similar to joy that is covered with makeup. Very innocent face, no slutty vibes, looks like a gnd type neighborhood girl that smiles and waves at everyone. She is Japanese, features look a bit more southeast, like thai and filipino a bit. Hair is brown, slight wave to it, has bangs and is around chest length. Upper teeth are excellent, lower teeth have a small crookedness to them, but nothing bad at all. I like her face, the thing I dislike is her nose is quite big and flat. Lips are full, soft and plump. Eyes are average size.  Face is fully natural, wheatish skin tone.

Body:6.7/10
I like her body a lot, but I have to be objective since I know some people will not like it at all.  Chest is d cup, natural, brown nipples, feels great. Ass is above average, good meat on it. The stomach is where some may pass, there is some belly fat/love handles. She is a thicker bodied girl, wasn’t heavy, but she is no spinner and she has meat on her. Hands and feet were filed and trimmed, no polish. Skin was very soft, smooth, and youthful. No tats noticed. Kitty was shaved completely. Body is all natural.

Service:7/10
She opened the door, big smile and gave me some slippers. Walked me in and small chit chat. Went for mouthwash then sf2, sf2 was thorough, lots of dfk and teased me by rubbing her tits all over my back while pulling me close. Dry off and head into the room to makeout, her dfk is great, lots of tongue use and very slobbery, the tongue movement could be better, but I really enjoyed dfk with her, very slobbery and passionate. Gives me a small cat bath, mainly nipples, soft and gentle. Works her way down to a bbbj and bls, bbbj has strong suction and good amount of spit, saw it drip, but not very deep, mainly a bit past the head, no facefucking or dt. We makeout some more for a long time, she’s fine with me touching her face/hair and exploring everywhere. I start sucking her tits, good natural reaction, no over the top act. Go down for DATY, very clean, no taste at all, she came a couple times and let me go as long as I wanted. Her reactions were very natural, no fake act, soft moans and full eye contact while I ate her out. Let me do digits too. Put on the cover and after DATY she was about average tightness, no lube used. We did lots of doggy, nice view of her ass, some missionary, then ended off with lots of passionate cowgirl. Let me go very deep during cowgirl, and lots of dfk. I came inside the cover as usual, she cleaned me up and then we cuddled and chatted. I started getting horny cause I really like thicker girls and started grinding and making out from behind her, but alas time was up. Another sf2, hugs and kisses goodbye.

Attitude:8.5/10
Very sweet girl that feels new to this. Great manners and always got the feeling she wanted me there. Was willing to take directions and do the best she can within her ability. Loves to chat and smile all the time, she does need a translator for bigger things. She is a gfe type and quite sensual. Her attitude was really what made it a great session for me, passionate, horny, and loving. Lots of eye contact and no alarm, but we did finish on time. No routine, you can lead and do what you want.

Repeat: Yes, I am a k girl lover always first, but the k girls lately haven’t been too great, so I’ve had to go for j girl meals lately and I had a good time with this one. She is worth a repeat for me, I love her dfk and her curvy body, and it’s refreshing just seeing an all-natural young girl.

Recommend: I feel like she will be very polarized because of the body, so please read the body section carefully. If you cannot accept any belly fat/love handles, face fucker, need service queen, then she is not for you. If you like an all-natural j girl sensual gfe service, she is a good choice, I wouldn’t label her as green service, but its what you expect from j girls.

Feel free to ask questions!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-25 11:13:01 | 显示全部楼层
i see the pictures have been updated, do you think the new ones are accurate???
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-25 19:37:46 | 显示全部楼层
All the pictures currently are her with lots of ps, but they are her. The new pictures are more accurate however they seem to have shrunken the nose area a lot. Otherwise yes those are her pictures and have better resemblance than the previous pictures.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 15:13:39 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-2-25 19:37
All the pictures currently are her with lots of ps, but they are her. The new pictures are more accu ...

looks like they updated the pictures. Are these new ones more accurate?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 15:17:47 | 显示全部楼层
So she's D cup but not DDcup as her name?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-26 21:47:48 | 显示全部楼层
i heard that this shop is sold, do they still have girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-27 16:27:10 | 显示全部楼层
All pictures are real currently, but heavy ps, especially nose area.

Regular d cup is correct.

I don't know anything about the shop being sold, seems like the same phone ladies. Yes they do have girls, it is not an empty shop that advertises ladies but doesn't have any, pretty sure all the girls on the page are working unless stated otherwise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-12 09:02 , Processed in 0.033899 second(s), 13 queries .