找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: kingkong123

YaYa @ YumikoLove

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-20 02:31:13 | 显示全部楼层
我相信KingKong发这个帖子的出发点是好的,但是从客观角度来看,这个帖子缺乏基本的常识和逻辑,而且我也不觉得Kingkong对卫生有任何的重视态度

1. Kingkong在69的时候就闻到了味道,这个时候正常行为不是应该停止下面的服务吗?如果没法停止,那至少应该选择带套在继续下面的服务。就算200的NC已经提前付了,我觉得如果没有做NC,大部分MM应该会把NC的服务费退还的。而KingKong在闻到味道以后,依然选择做NC和Digit。这个显然不太正常, 我并不觉得Kingkong对卫生有多重视。

2. 正常的情况下,如果闻到了味道,并且做了NC,如果真的是在乎自己的健康和关心其他狼友们的健康,是不是应该选择去Clinic做个检查,而Kingkong兄却选择在同一天立刻约另外一个MM,如果真的有什么健康的问题,Kingkong在同一天就传播给了另外一个MM

3. 这个帖子基本已经把这个MM给毁灭了,帖子说等问题解决了,狼友们再去约,请问你觉得发完这个帖子,还会有狼友去找这个MM吗?难不成让店家发帖子,说问题已经解决了,MM下体已经变得香香的?

4. 一个做NC的勇士,却在宣传卫生的重用性,我觉得这是一个自相矛盾的事情。(当然做NC是个人的选择,只要MM愿意,那无可厚非。我也不多评论个人的选择)

5. MM下体有时候味道,这个其实不奇怪也并不少见,有多种原因(倒时差,内封面失调,妇科,等等这里就不一一列出来了),有些味道不是洗就能洗掉的。而且有味道这种情况,不是店家控制的,也不是MM能完全控制的。

6.Kingkong在遇到这种情况,还选择在同一天约另外一个MM,我个人觉得这个有点不道德,对狼友和MM都不负责

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-20 02:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
Ninjajj 发表于 2024-2-20 02:31
我相信KingKong发这个帖子的出发点是好的,但是从客观角度来看,这个帖子缺乏基本的常识和逻辑,而且我也不 ...

For sure today I was not thinking properly and did a lot of things thinking with the little head.
You can attack my claim, question my ethics, question what i view as good hygiene or not.
But my experience of being turned off during sex because of this bad smell happened. And thus these things only happen due to bad hygiene.
Am I wrong for telling people my experience and recommending they don't see her until this is cleared up? Some might think so, I personally don't think I did anything here but be honest.
Picking this apart is pointless because ultimately it doesn't change the fact of what happened.
I don't know if she has something I never mentioned it beyond hygiene. Because I don't know.
And I keep saying I really hope she clears it up and I hope someone can update it.
Do you recommend another brother to see a girl knowing this personal experience happened to you?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 02:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-19 22:22
It wasn't until after I paid and already doing 69. So I couldn't go actually nvm on NC. It got reall ...

Can't you ask for money back for no bbfs?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 02:44:16 | 显示全部楼层
道理很简单。
麦丹劳有老鼠。 友友提醒大家,大家却说友友影响麦丹劳声誉。给麦丹劳毁了
Kingkong 兄用心 写长篇报告提醒其他兄弟 ,绝对没错。
我还是更支持友友这种坦诚的报告,不然以后再有味道的女女。 其他友友都不敢写报告里了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 03:49:33 | 显示全部楼层
I think the safer way is not to mention NC in the beginning.   After you checked her out and make sure everything is ok, you can then request NC.  Most will let you pay the extra after you are finished.   Or you can just pay the extra before you insert.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 11:26:15 | 显示全部楼层
I feel the intention of this post is reviewing this SP. Kingkong is sharing the fact with us. Unfortunately this encounter is disappointing and surprising. Regardless the outcome, it has already happened. I hope that will not be traumatized.

For those who concern about the impact to shop business, other wolf that may be partaking, SP in this topic or other SP,  this risk will remain in this industry regardless.

On the flip side, Kingkong does not need to write this review and let others to fall. I appreciate this post to inform
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 14:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
這報告太有趣了,亦帶起好幾個具爭議性的話題
-遇到這悪臭,可否要求退款
-類似這負面報告,會否把這位小姐摧毁了
-和mm 進行69是否便是一個勇士

我認同這貼文「某程度」上已經抹黑了這mm(但只僅限於有看過這貼文的人)。畢竟這只是一位狼友的戰報,亦看不出是刻意去中傷那位mm。

小弟應為各狼友有𣎴同的價值觀,道德和衛生標準,生理需要,不能一視同仁。
這論壇是分享狼友的經歴,所以對mm的報告可以有好亦有壞,跟版主的個人喜好或衛生常識無關。
分享好與壞的經歴,這才是這論壇的存在意義。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 14:39:04 | 显示全部楼层
I don’t think anybody would like to see her after reading this topic. Bro, I can’t believe you insist to do NC when you realize the rotten smell down there. That’s crazy man! However, thank you for sharing the experience, cause I had the mind to see her, and now not anymore.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-20 15:43:08 | 显示全部楼层
梁铜锤 发表于 2024-2-20 14:39
I don’t think anybody would like to see her after reading this topic. Bro, I can’t believe you ins ...

The odor didn't start to really come out until during sex. So when you're already doing it. It's hard to go back and say nvm on NC.
But my intention was already to have fun, fuck a girl and nut in her. If I was able to determine this smell before. I would've walked. Also I wouldn't have seen her if she didn't offer NC and I paid for the time and extra at the very beginning before we even took our clothes off.

If I didn't write this, and you saw her and this happened to you. How would you have felt?  Would you have felt the way I have?
For sure if it wasn't me, someone else will eventually mention this same issue.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 16:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-2-20 15:43
The odor didn't start to really come out until during sex. So when you're already doing it. It's h ...

Gents, I think we’re steering off topic here and honestly, brother Kong paid for what supposedly should’ve been a kick ass session and ended up drowning in trout lake.. he shared his opinion and I think we should just leave it here and hope the agency can be sincere and have the lady complete a check up or have her fly home early before this becomes more severe.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 05:09 , Processed in 0.041320 second(s), 11 queries .