找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 8906|回复: 58

YaYa @ YumikoLove

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-19 20:22:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
YaYa @ YumikoLove (Please Avoid)

Okay I went to see YaYa today and it's definitely a bad experience and I regret seeing her and doing NC with her.

She is a sweetheart, and aims to please but hygiene needs to be 100% in this industry for both genders. Handler was good with booking but when I addressed the hygiene issue afterwards I was left with no reply (not good).

F: She is very cute, round face and GND look. Pictures definitely touch ups with a bit of slimming her chin. But she is the one in the pics. Very baby face.
B: She has big boobs, and I think they are natural or very well done. She has porcelain skin and smooth and meaty ass. She is a bit bbw but not fat at all. She is not clean shaven.
S/A: Aims to please, and really tries. She was open to doing everything I wanted and lots of DFK. Attitude is really good and she is very sweet girl.

Normally I don't mention cleanliness, because most girls I see are usually very good at keeping their hygiene up. I was shocked by her. YaYa over all is very clean. Room is clean, washroom is clean and She also does mouthwash before and after.

But here is the issue, she smells very bad down there. I didn't realize till we did 69 and I got bad smell and taste. I could not smell it or even notice until I was up close. I tried my best to troop it out as she was such a sweet girl and I did like her body and personality. But the smell was too much, I was unable to ignore it and just completely lost my mood. It was too off putting. I kept losing my biner everytime i smelled it. And i have terrible sense of smell. Literally almost the smell of rotting fish. I even did bbfs and still couldn't finish. Her hygiene down there is very bad. It's the worst I've ever experienced.  I cannot recommend her to anyone until she clears this up and I recommend people to avoid her because of this.

Also the smell from digits stayed in my finger, I had to wash my hands with mouthwash to get rid of the smell before I went to see Yuki after.

Again she is very sweet girl, but hygiene like this is unacceptable. I didn't have the heart to tell her during the session. I just took it as a loss and left after my time was up. She kept apologizing, but I don't think she realizes the issue.

Afterwards I told the handler about it and they didn't respond. So bad on YL part with that. I'm going to be quite careful with their girls going forward as she was exclusive to YL (did not see in other agencies that I know of).

This Yaya was $500 down the drain. (300/45 + 200 NC).

Again like I said, until this issue with hygiene clears up. I cannot recommend anyone to see her and can only warn to avoid until this is cleared up. I feel bad leaving her a review like this as she was a sweetheart. But I paid good money so I need to leave a review on it. So others can avoid this. If this hygiene issue clears up maybe I'll see her again? But I highly doubt it.

Also I really hope the hygiene like this is from lack of washing and not something else. But the smell kept coming up during sex so at this point I don't know.

Also disappointed their handler didn't reply when I mentioned it to them after I left.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 20:33:18 | 显示全部楼层
Oh brother I feel so sorry for you

Sometimes what I noticed with girls - they do not smell bad initially but after you start fucking bad smell starts to come out and then the oder take over the whole room making breathing impossible. At least you had a warning during 69 before going NC.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 20:39:17 | 显示全部楼层
Bro, no offense. I know you paid and did not have a good time but what you said basically ruined her reputation even if her hygiene issue is resolved. It could be shes on her period. I have seen my fair share of stinky pussy but she provided everything and was a nice person to you. As I said before no offense, you can mention the smell but don't be so harsh on saying completely avoid because it might be something out of her control.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-19 20:40:29 | 显示全部楼层
demon_slayer 发表于 2024-2-19 20:33
Oh brother I feel so sorry for you  
thanks man 😭 if she didn't have this hygiene issue. It would've been a great session. I was pretty horny when I saw her and she has energetic personality and is a warm person. But the smell was so bad, I even tried breathing with my mouth but it didn't work.

Pika123 发表于 2024-2-19 20:39
Bro, no offense. I know you paid and did not have a good time but what you said basically ruined her ...

That's why I tried to explain on my review. I don't want people to take it out of context.
If it's something out of her control, she needs to not work unfortunately.  Period or not, or some other issue. You cannot work like this.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 21:00:59 | 显示全部楼层
This could be a very legit warning, appreciate you being a trooper 😂😂😂
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 21:35:05 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the warning. Question: if you smelled something from digits, why did you still take the chance for no CD?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 21:50:12 | 显示全部楼层
下面有味道 重到這麼ˊ誇張啊?   是不ˋ是有甚麼問題...  要小心...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 22:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
Pika123 发表于 2024-2-19 20:39
Bro, no offense. I know you paid and did not have a good time but what you said basically ruined her ...

It’s good to bring this up .
And so both the gal and the shop would be serious with same issue in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-19 22:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
J4fun 发表于 2024-2-19 21:35
Thanks for the warning. Question: if you smelled something from digits, why did you still take the c ...
It wasn't until after I paid and already doing 69. So I couldn't go actually nvm on NC. It got really bad during sex and since sex already started I couldn't go back on the NC.
Plus I like NC, so even if I took it back with condom it wouldn't have made a difference.

lboarain1 发表于 2024-2-19 21:50
下面有味道 重到這麼ˊ誇張啊?   是不ˋ是有甚麼問題...  要小心...

To be honest, I've had few smell bad situations. To my knowledge almost none. But for me good hygiene is a massive turn on.
But for wolf friends please don't think I'm slandering her. I just think people need to be told about this hygiene issue and I really hope she can fix this. Like legit it was bad.
Look for those who are curious to see her, she has a nice body and is baby face cute. great attitude and service. I hope maybe with me it's just a one off and she clears this up.
I hope someone else see her in the future and updates that this smell is gone.
This is the first ever time I got so turned off by smell that I couldn't keep it up. I've seen girls when their period happens, blood, smell of blood, or BO. One girl period on my dick and I still able to finish. This smell was really bad, to the point where I couldn't.
So I hope after some time, someone sees her and updates that this issue is long gone. Otherwise at the current state, I cannot recommend her to anyone. Unless you can deal with the smell, but bad smell means something is wrong...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 22:40:49 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review brother, damn rotten fish that’s pretty crazy, I don’t think that’s hygiene issue, it’s more of a health issue.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 11:18 , Processed in 0.040170 second(s), 13 queries .