找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1899|回复: 3

Joy @White Night

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-19 01:32:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
F: 7.75/10
Hasreal pics on the site and they are real albeit edited + better angle. While shelooks good in person, she doesn’t look as good as the pics so temper yourexpectations if you are expecting Jisoo from blackpink. Although I will say shedoes resemble Jisoo somewhat if you get an angle where you look down from the topof her face. Face type I would classify as longer oval shape, straight longhair, bigger eyes and softer looking nose. She does have acne, but with makeupand the lighting in the room, pretty much unnoticeable. Has a playfully naughtygrin often through the session. Overall, naturally cute girl that I would estimateearly to mid 20s.

B: 7/10
Iwould say her measurements on the site appear correct to me at 34c/160cm/45kg. Naturallyslim body with youthful elastic skin as opposed to a fitter build. Not muchmeat on the ass, but its not nothing. For chest, they are unfortunately badfakes as they are quite hard when you try to touch them, so that negativelyimpacts the body score here.

S: 7.5/10
Standardkgirl routine, WF, BJ, BLS, etc. She’s young so her technique and pacing is justok compared to others. She is a fast learner so she has improved since shefirst started, as such I’m hopeful for the future. I will say she does a prettyenjoyable GFE type of experience if you are seeking a slower pace of things. Definitely has the ability to make you feel like a real lover. Ended with CIM.

A: 8.5/10
Attitudeis really top notch, very friendly and playful. Feels like a FWB type of arrangement,so it makes me feel younger lol. Likes to cuddle and chat. Pretty good English aswell.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 03:20:14 | 显示全部楼层
joy的脸上确实有些坑挖,但是总体来说还是十分的漂亮,我很抱歉我还是这么喜欢看脸,但是传教士的时候,脸不好看有时候真的会泄的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 20:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
she's a great meal, the best young k girl on the market, glad theyre finally moving her to markham so I can repeat after so long
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 21:05:46 | 显示全部楼层
joy的dfk非常棒
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 15:45 , Processed in 0.037494 second(s), 14 queries .