AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2699|回复: 6

Lana & Seoli @ Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-18 23:41:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I decided to see both Lana and Seoli today since their condos were less than a kilometer apart from each other.

Lana @ ATEA
Damage: 400/60 min

Face: 7.7/10 - Cute borderline pretty face, you would take a second look if you saw her in the street. She has a small delicate nose, and a smaller but still oval face, big natural double eyelids, lump lips, she wore light but classy makeup with rosy cheeks. She told me she's half-korean and I think she got the best of both world, though she looks more North Vietnamese.(She's from Hanoi)  Hair was a short-medium permed bob cut that was very classy, and fit her face very well. Age I would say is around mid-20s, maybe 25-26. I don't think the pictures on the website are her, but they did have a picture before of her face before it was deleted, that one is definitely her.

Body: 8/10 - Her body is curvy but with no excess fat, with big boobs and ass. It's where you can see her South-East Asian side, she is around 5'3, legs are a bit stockier though. Her boobs are the higlights, big, firm but soft, heavy D-cup breasts with small light brown nipples, she knows that's what most people come for, and is not shy to flaunt it. She has 2 small tattoos, one around her belly  (I think it was a dragon or something, it's not really obvious) and one in her inner thigh, nothing too distracting, but I still prefer no tattoos. Her ass is like her breasts, big, firm, and meaty. Skin is good, she puts baby oil after every session so it's smooth, and she has a light white complexion. Cooch is shaved, puffy with a pink innie, and above average in tightness and wetness.

Service: 8.5/10 - She is a very professional and service oriented girl. She is like a K-girl/J-Girl hybrid in that she has her own routine but will always ask and change it depending on your requests.
She greets me with a smile and hug as I open the door, and helps me place my thing and undress, neatly folds my clothes and hangs my coat as well. After some light flirting where she lets me grab and cop a feel, she leads me to the shower, I heard some people tell she takes a long time in the shower sometimes, I can agree, but I think at the same time she's just a bit of a clean freak, she thoroughly washes my body for a good 5 minutes or so, but throughout this ordeal, I was caressing and fondling her everywhere while making small talk. No WF initiated or offered.
We then head to the bed where she asks me how I wanna start...I first tell her to sit on my lap as we kiss each other, kissing was very slow and sensual, we start with light LFK, before moving onto deeper and deeper DFK until she pushes me onto the bed.
I reposition and ask for her to start her routine. She first ask if I wanted my nipples sucked and how I liked it. (Hard or soft)...I said I wanted hard, and she proceeded to give my nipples an intense licking while slightly biting on it for light stimulation (This felt better than how most girls do it)...While licking, her hands moved around my body, thighs, balls and finally shaft.
After a bit of nipple licking, I then ask if she could lick my ears too, and this time she also asked if I wanted dry lick or wet lick...I had no idea what a dry lick is so I opted for the wet lick, similar to my nipples, she attacked the insides of my ears with her tongue while navigating my hands around her body.
Finally we move onto BBBJ, and I think like everything else it was very good and professional, she first start with some BLS, then tease my shaft and head a bit before finally putting my member into her mouth. Her BBBJ is wet, with generally tight suction, and varied pace, she again asked me how I wanted my cock sucked, and I told her deep, strong and fast, all 3 of which she complied, no DT as I feel like there was some language barrier in asking for it, but she got really deep and would twirl her tongue around while my shaft was fully enveloped. My only nitpick would be her constantly grabbing tissues and wiping any of her drool on my cock/body.
I asked if we could switch to 69 after, it's a bit difficult to eat her out as her cooch is a bit puffy so after 4-5 minutes, I signalled to start FS, I opted for doggy and it was a while since I've last done it, and I could not last long at all, she is especially tight from this position, and fairly vocal as well. One great thing is that when I moved closer to her, she turned her head to stare at my eyes and DFK mid-doggy.
During the break time, while we talked, she grabbed my hands while we looked at each other and ran it all over her body. For round 2, I wanted standing BBBJ right next to the mirror, which she complied, and she gave me the same intense BBBJ as I requested before, pushing me back to the bed.
Once in the bed, I asked for russian, her russian is a bit different from what I expected, it is more like a body slide, she told me to grab some baby oil and spread it all across her tits, after which she tells me to lie down and kinda does a pseudo-bodyslide all around my body with special emphasis on my cock.
I'm used to girls just putting my thighs on their lap while they knead my cock in between their boobs, but her's did not have that routine, she instead would slide her boobs up and down my cock like a bodyslide....It's nice and it feels good but I don't think baby oil is oily enough for that kind of body slide, I would have preferred a conventional boobjob instead.
For round 2 FS, we started with CG, no ACG with her, it was mostly grinding/lie down on me while I pump CG but it was very interactive, plenty of hand holding and eye contact throughout, and she also initiated some DFK here and there. Finally we go mish and more of the same, this girl knows the value of eye-contact and gave me those fuck-me eyes and even some lip-bites while I stare at her face, until I finish in the dome.
All in all, she's very service-oriented with the potential to become a PSE provider, but right now GFE+ or PSE-.

Attitude 9/10 - Lana has that simple South-East Asian humility, I often find a fair amount of J-Girls to be a bit stuck-up (thoug subtle), but I could feel that Lana was mostly a genuine gal just doing her best to make sure you have a good time and earn money. As mentioned before she's polite and will assist you with undressing/dressing up, and any requests that you wish with minimal complaints. She's also fairly cheerful, flirting with me immediately before we even undressed, and is easy to talk to. I think my only real complaint is that she is a bit of a neat freak, as mentioned before, her pre-session shower is a bit long and detailed (But comparing with other reviews, I think she made it shorter..ours was about 5 minutes or so)..and she loves constantly wiping any drool with tissues...to the point where it's still just afternoon but her garbage bin has so many tissues already lol. Also she's not a clock watcher, no alarm or anything.

Recommend : Not for those that want a spinner, if you want a service-oriented curvy cute girl, I definitely recommend her.

Repeat: She is here till next year February, I will definitely visit her again, I think right now she is ATEAs best girl.

Seoli @ ATEA
Damage: 220/30 min

Face 7/10: She is a cute-looking GND style girl, light to almost no make up, close to the pictures on the site, I would say the first pic in the site, where she is wearing the grey virgin killler sweater is most accurate (Around 90%). Eyes are smaller than the pictures, and head is a bit more narrow. Not a headturner but face has charm. She had the same long hairstyle as the pictures. Her teeth are white, with a cute buck tooth in front. I think she is in her early 20s, maybe 23 or 24.

Body 8.5/10 :  She is a spinner 100%, around 5'2, with flat and slightly defined stomach, thin waist and long limbs. She has almost no fat around her body except on her ass and breasts. Body is mostly soft all over, not toned. Her breasts are soft natural B+/C-cup, there is plenty to grab, and she has small brown nipples. Ass is petite but meaty firm ass, plenty of cushioning for doggy. If you love spinners I think her body is perfect, my only wish is that her complexion was paler, she has a healthy tanned complexion, maybe she looked a bit darker due to the dim nature of the room. Her cooch was shaved, and is an innie, she was fairly tight, did not get super wet in my session, but just ok, still needed some lube.

Service 7/10 : She is a bit green here. Mostly typical J girl, no routine and fairly submissive. LFK + DFK offered but you have to initiate and DFK was a bit light. Best point of service was her BBBJ, it is a sloppy BJ with good amount of depth and suction, maybe more variety is desired, but there was some BLS routine mixed in as well. She needs some training for pussy slide, as I felt like she did not know the technique. CG was decent but she did not ACG. Mish is very good, fairly responsive to pleasure and being fonlded and kissed. Best position is doggy, she arches her back aggresively and automatically assumes a semi-pronebone position, we did it in front of the mirror, and I can see her being most sensitive with this position, after I came in the dome, she was pretty tight that the dome got stuck a bit when pulling out.

Attitude 7.5/10 : She is polite and nice girl. English is the best out of all the J girls I've had since Yuka @ GG, and Yuka @ Gg was basically fluent. She is shy when it comes to sex and pretty approachable and easy to talk to outside of it. Could be a bit more energetic, but maybe she was a bit under the weather in the morning since she just moved places.  She's not a clock watcher.. I saw her set a 30 min timer..instead of like a 20-25 min alarm that most J girls do. lol, so that's nice.

Repeat: Probably not, outside of her body, she didn't particiularly stand out, I will try other J-meals first.

Recommend : All in all ,if you want a young fairly cute spinner to give a good pounding too, I definitely recommend her, dont expect too much skill though.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-19 07:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟太牛了,一天转战,谢谢写得这么细节,把lene 放在tdl了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 16:47:04 | 显示全部楼层
thanks. I fond Lana service is more GFE. She's a but shy when I see her. pretty cute and recommended for those who want a more gfe experience.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-20 19:02:30 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere 发表于 2024-2-20 16:47
thanks. I fond Lana service is more GFE. She's a but shy when I see her. pretty cute and recommended ...

Really? I found her more outgoing and not shy at all during our sesh. Maybe she's more comfortable and relaxed now.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 19:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
已经加入list,之后打算去试试
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 19:48:54 | 显示全部楼层
Interesting you found lana better than seoli, I haven't tried lana, but she seems to be the popular one. Rarely ever find good viet girls, and staying for a whole year too, will eventually try
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-21 11:29:35 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-2-20 19:48
Interesting you found lana better than seoli, I haven't tried lana, but she seems to be the popular  ...

Yeah, my Seoli experience was decent but nothing amazing, I felt she was quieter/less wet than expected but body good though, especially the tits.

Lana and Seoli body are different...I like tits and lighter skin, so I like Lana a bit more...

Yup, do give her a shot, she's very service-oriented.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 13:20 , Processed in 0.041015 second(s), 14 queries .