搜索
查看: 3784|回复: 10

Seoli @ Atea

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-15 18:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Damage: 300 @ 45
Time of Day: Afternoon

Face: 7/10
The pictures are real and have resemblance, I would use the picture of her in grey with both hands on her face as the best representation of her. The other pics I wouldn’t rely on too much. She is quite young, she said 21, in my eyes, mid 20s max. She is gnd type, but she is very young and it really comes out in her face. She has sort of rabbit buck teeth type; I think its very cute. She reminds me a lot of the actress Christian Serratos facially. Her overall vibes are not of a slutty girl, but a bubbly kawaii type girl, one that might work at a maid café. She doesn’t wear much makeup, only one the eyes and her face looks natural. Hair is black/straight and goes slightly past her chest, has bangs, pretty much how the pic looks.  Eyes are medium sized, normal sized j girl lips, and facial shape is more diamond type, no prominent cheeks though.

Body: 7.5/10
I like her body, reminds me of jennies at foxvip, very similar. She is thin and her stomach is toned. Ass is above average, but nothing special. Chest is large b cup, brown nipples. Body is free of blemishes and smooth, but she does have peach fuzz level of hair over her body which you can feel, can’t see it though. Feet were filed and trimmed, no polish. Hands, some finger nails were done with jewels, I guess some came off and were plain. Kitty was shaved. Her skin tone has a slight tan to it.

Service: 6.9/10
She opened the door with a big smile and she is a very cute bubbly type person, sort of a nerdy athletic cute girl. She gives me some slippers and we talk quite a bit before sf2. Sf2 was very quick and basic, some lfk, she did help dry my back with her towel a bit. Head into the room and start making out, was below average dfk at first, but later on it got much better. I asked her to lie down, sucked her nipples for a bit then went to work in DATY. She is a treat for DATY, so young and easy to get to cum. She was squeezing my arms and closing her thighs on me, so many vibrations and moans. I ate her out for about 12 min, she was enjoying it so much it was a beautiful view. She asked to return the favor, bbbj was average, can’t dt, takes about 1/3 in. Though her bbbj really turned me on, so much spit, lots of head licking and full eye contact, I wouldn’t say it’s a skilled bj, but a passionate erotic kind. I saw the spit drooling from her and she pulled me in for dfk and we started making out really aggressively and passionately. Her tongue was going everywhere and she would constantly giggle and show those cute teeth. I asked her for a pussy slide, and we sort of did a lotus position p slide while making out. She teased me so much and kept biting her lips. She grabbed the cover and put it on, I’m not sure if she’s bad at putting covers or if the cover itself was a thicker cover than I’m use to, but it felt a bit off from when a pro rolls it on. She said I’m big so she asked is it okay if she uses a tiny bit of lube, I agreed. Then she got on top, average tightness, she probably would have been very tight if not for the lube. We did quite a few positions and she’s pretty active in positions. Lots of dfk and giggles. I came inside as usual; she cleaned me and then we talked for a long time about our favorite anime. Another sf2, hugs/kisses goodbye

Attitude: 8.5/10
She is super sweet and I had a crush on her. She wasn’t really a clock watcher, no alarm. English was above average, but still needs a translator sometimes. She says she’s from Osaka. Wasn’t routine you can lead and be dominant, she’ll go with the flow. She also enjoys herself a lot and is a pretty horny girl.

Repeat: Definitely, I had a great time with her and I love it when I can make them cum many times. The highlights for me to repeat are DATY, the dfk after she was horny, and the lotus position p slide. My favorite j girl this year so far.

Recommend: If you need a service queen, a big chest, or face fucker, I would say she’s not for you. If you are a fan of daty, you will like her a lot. Also, if you want a very young j girl with a horny attitude, she’s a great choice, she’s not that skilled in my opinion, but she has a lot of passion and fun in what she does.

Feel free to ask questions!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-15 19:29:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review!

How wet did she get? How about cooch? Waxed? Shaved? Trimmed?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-16 10:01:09 | 显示全部楼层
looks fair, will hold on for a while
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-16 16:06:39 | 显示全部楼层
how tall is she? is 158cm accurate on the website?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-16 16:33:53 | 显示全部楼层
If you are a fan of DATY you will enjoy her, I suggest an early appointment. She get's quite wet, but its more her reaction, vibrations and the climaxing is really hot. Fully shaved down there.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-18 09:21:07 | 显示全部楼层
heard she's moving to dt.
on my tdl. live a girl that can do sloppy bj
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-2-18 10:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
@约翰苹果种子 158cm is accurate

Yes the location changed, the new location is yonge and Wellesley, I believe its the condo where asami is

The bbbj is very sloppy, but it primarily head area
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 16:44:49 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-2-18 10:16
@约翰苹果种子 158cm is accurate

Yes the location changed, the new location is yonge and Wellesley,  ...

Love sloppy. head area I guess just no DT right? I don't mind as long as it's sloppy and senual.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-20 21:35:12 | 显示全部楼层
hmmm  may give her a try if she still at NY, pure GFE + with good BBBJ  sounds a good meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-21 15:41:06 | 显示全部楼层
ccnu009 发表于 2024-2-20 21:35
hmmm  may give her a try if she still at NY, pure GFE + with good BBBJ  sounds a good meal

already moved to VIP spa/ Honey spa as Mio
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 17:08 , Processed in 0.047731 second(s), 13 queries .