AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 978|回复: 20

如何判断妹子对你的真实感觉?

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-2-5 07:40:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
just wondering if there are any reliable signs that can reveal how the girl actually feels towards you, whether she thinks you're attractive or not, or whether she enjoys your company for real or just pretending. since they're paid to pretend they like you, and a lot are good at their jobs, its easy to get fooled by their friendliness and walk away with a false sense of confidence.

but if im interested in knowing how they really feel towards me, what are some things i can look for? for those wolf friends with lots of experience you can probably tell whats real and whats fake. maybe you can spot some tells, little unconscious behaviors that give away the girls' real feelings towards you. what do you look for?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 09:33:12 | 显示全部楼层
I apologize upfront as my answer will be blunt, but I mean no disrespect and only want to help.

Based on your question, it seems to me that the issue here is that you are probably single and lonely, and looking for affection in the wrong place.

Why do you even care what they truly feel about you? Do you agonize over how waitresses truly feel about you when you go to a restaurant? If not, then why not? They're both selling you a service and its their job to make you feel happy and welcome. Deep down they most likely dont feel anything since its just their job, and unless your face is just one amongst countless others.

Some bros may tell her you that they can tell who is genuine and who isnt. I personally dont believe it. The ones they think are genuine are simply genuinely better at their job (acting skill).

Think about it, sex workers meet thousands of guys each year. Even the most experienced and active wolf wont meet anywhere close to that amount of girls.
So unless she doesnt care how you feel about her, or just tired and worn out, otherwise she's got a lot more experience faking it than you at detecting it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 10:57:51 | 显示全部楼层
If the girl has cold behavior and you get the feeling she is not enjoying then that is a good indicator she probably does not like you.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 11:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
眼神交流中,在怎么会隐藏或是假装,加上自身的经验,多少都能看出“人”的真实想法
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 12:22:14 | 显示全部楼层
Might be wrong but if they don't rush you out on a non busy day, then I would say they enjoy chatting with you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 12:57:17 | 显示全部楼层
pubes 发表于 2024-2-5 09:33
I apologize upfront as my answer will be blunt, but I mean no disrespect and only want to help.

Bas ...

I mean you are absolutely right
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 13:09:52 | 显示全部楼层
couples signs to tell the girl is really enjoying your company or likes to have sex with you.
#1 Staying extra time without paying.
#2 Giving free service, like extra shot, bbfs, or cim and more. Or doing things with you that they dint do with others like some girls do not DFK many guys only certain guys (but thats more on hygiene and attractiveness)
# 3 Asking for your private contact like phone number not wechat or burner apps.

And lastly,  the girl asks to meet with you off the clock. Also every girl you meet with give you that fantasy experience first time where its not real. But what is real is two human beings having sex. So treat her like a human and feelings whether fake or not are still feelings. It's more on will she remember the feelings i just experienced with her? And the girls that like you will do some of the things I listed.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 14:24:22 | 显示全部楼层
很多方式呀

大部分不離本質    就是不看女人怎麼說 只看她怎麼做

打比方說 女同事頻頻示好 那最簡單的試探就是叫她中午break time幫你買杯咖啡
我用這方法刷掉了好幾個給假性興趣指標的女人,因為絕大部分都會拒絕這個看似簡單的請求
要拉攏我不是不可以,這世上沒有無償的啦,確實會有女人會給無償的服務或是其他價值,很多哥們沒遇到並不代表沒有

還有女人翻臉跟翻書一樣的快,只要出現這狀況一次,這個女人可以上黑名單了

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 14:40:59 | 显示全部楼层
其实在沟通的过程中,很容易可以感受到妹子的情绪的,当然不排除有的人比较难察觉,那只能在日常中多接触人来提升这方面感知啦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-5 17:59:03 | 显示全部楼层
这个要看当时的情况。比如有些妹子可能很累 然后她想赶紧结束 她的态度就会很敷衍 当你结束后 她大部分工作也就结束了 她的态度也会马上转变 很欢快的与你聊天
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-16 14:25 , Processed in 0.037543 second(s), 14 queries .