立即注册
搜索
查看: 3303|回复: 14

Yume, Angela @ DayNightVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-22 03:29:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Yume + Angela Duo / Threesome @ DayNightVip - Richmond

Face:
Yume (7) – Young (early to mid 20s) and pretty facial features. I found her makeup & hair was well done. She looked better in real life compared to the photos. Big innocent eyes and a friendly smile.
Angela (7.5) – A little bit younger (early 20s), and even better looking if compared to Yume. She has lighter dyed hair that makes her look like a young k-pop star. Very sweet smile and the perfect amount of makeup (not too much).

Body:
Yume (8) – I enjoyed her body more because she has softer skin and bigger boobs (C-cup). Without shoes, she is about 5’3” tall and has a slim body type. Her body has meat in the right places and makes sex very enjoyable in all positions. Her body looked amazing when riding me on top in cowgirl position.
Angela (7) - She has an attractive and slim body, but also smaller boobs. They are maybe a small A/B-cup. I noticed her pussy was very smooth, and she told me she gets laser hair removal regularly. Her body was young & tight even though she doesn't work out.

Service:
Yume & Angela (7.5) – I booked a 1hr Duo with the two of them and had a really good time. I have tried a threesome in the past both with Japanese girls, and also with Chinese girls. Because Yume & Angela are friends , the experience was very natural. They do not kiss each other, but they are very good at always giving you attention. Yume seems like the leader, and Angela is a little bit more shy. While one girl performed BBBJ on me, the other would kiss or lick my body. This feeling of pleasure was very good and memorable. Compared to Korean girls, their BJ skills are maybe not as good, but still made me very excited. My favorite was when Angela was sucking me and Yume let me lick her pussy. I tried 2 positions with each girl and it was very fun exercise. Yume felt the best riding me on top, and Angela felt best from behind in doggy. Both girls do not like aggressive sex, but are very playful and loud when about to come.

Attitude:
Yume & Angela (8) – Both are very friendly with an attitude to please you. Even though they have limited English skills, they try their best to communicate, and use translation app if necessary. Angela was more shy compared to Yume, but you can tell they are good friends and have a good relationship. They worked well together and were always trying to please me during the session.

Rate: 45mins ($760) / 60min ($900)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-22 14:07:55 | 显示全部楼层
Wow sounds amazing. Never tried duo before, just worried how to multitask with two girls
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-22 15:54:31 | 显示全部楼层
虽然看着很爽,但是荷包不允许
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-23 00:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
Pika123 发表于 2024-1-22 14:07
Wow sounds amazing. Never tried duo before, just worried how to multitask with two girls

Haha. This is my 3rd time trying a duo. It gets easier each time
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-23 01:22:33 | 显示全部楼层
Nice review.
Do you have to change cover when switching girl? Or just 1 cover for both girls?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-23 01:29:33 | 显示全部楼层
Would you retry? If you had to pick one of the two, who do you prefer?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-23 01:52:09 | 显示全部楼层
Nice!
How was their DFK? Who can DFK better?

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-23 02:01:14 | 显示全部楼层
Have never tried a duo, considering to book once this year.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-23 03:01:38 | 显示全部楼层
聽起來不錯 但是價格有點高 不過可以考慮
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-23 12:10:28 | 显示全部楼层
signal 发表于 2024-1-23 01:22
Nice review.
Do you have to change cover when switching girl? Or just 1 cover for both girls?
yes, changed condom when switching girls. i tried 2 positions with one girl and then switched one time and finished.  

tokimochi 发表于 2024-1-23 01:29
Would you retry? If you had to pick one of the two, who do you prefer?
I am planning to retry with Yume.  She is the one I prefer if I had to choose.

@j4fun
i enjoyed Yume's DFK better. her lips felt better.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 23:10 , Processed in 0.035335 second(s), 14 queries .