AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5673|回复: 16

Miyu @ Foxy604

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-19 23:26:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Seeing that 36G boob size immediately grabbed my attention. I went to see her and had some of the craziest sex. I definitely fucked her brains out. She's a squirter too, but I think it only happened cause she was comfortable and so stimulated. On to the review...F: She's not an immediate head turner or looker. But upon 2nd or 3rd glance her look really grows on you. Her face is rounder in person. I'd say the photo where she has the outfit with the bow tie is the most accurate pic of her. Also she's got super soft lips and has those sexy eyes which turns me on in certain angles.
B: Her body shines. Her boobs for sure E/G sized. They are really big. And natural as they droop nicely. She also has dark big aerolas with soft nips. On top of her huge boobs, she's also got a nice busty figure. No fat and nice ass. More firm than other girls, but still very nice.
S/A: For 2024 this was the craziest sex of this year but even for 2023 I'd rank it near the top of my experiences. She's shy, and submissive. But if you lead her, she will easily give in to you. I love leading and foreplay. She let me do whatever I wanted to her. It was all kisses and touching each other as soon as I handed her the money and clothes came off. Eating this girl out, her pussy gets sooo wet. And I fucked her in multiple positions and went to town. When it came to the finishing line, I took my cock out and kept flicking her clit and she let loose a bunch of squirt all over my cock. I love when this happens, it's massive turn on. Immediately shoved my cock back in and came inside her a big load.
I kept my cock in her and just kept making out with her and slow thrusting. I was so horny, and she was too. I didn't even pull out and fucked her again. We both got soo sweaty and she was losing it with eyes rolling back. While thrusting she gave me some more of her warm juice. Finally I flipped her over for doggy to finish off and her ass crack and pussy is just covered in my cum, white foam and her squirt. Jesus what a sight. As soon as I nutted again, it was a bit too much for her cause she was in deep breaths, sweaty and could barely move, speak or even make eye contact with me lol
After that crazy fun, we rested a bit. Took a shower and made out some more. I might have taken alot of her energy on that one.
Guaranteed this is YMMV, she would not be able to do this with every guy. It's energy draining, even I was drained. But I think she was more drained than me.
R: Yes! That was a crazy time 🤭 I'm getting hard just writing this. I'm also a boob guy, so bigger, with a busty figure and her price. Really worth it. If you like hug boobs and like a submissive gfe experience. She's worth it.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-20 14:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
Kingkong,
Thanks for your review, seems like you had a PSE session. I assume no CD was used, any extra for that or this is YMMV?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-20 15:21:24 | 显示全部楼层
never experienced breasts that huge, is it sagging?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-20 18:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
J4fun 发表于 2024-1-20 14:53
Kingkong,
Thanks for your review, seems like you had a PSE session. I assume no CD was used, any ex ...

@j4fun NC is $200 extra with CIP but the session I had will be very YMMV. That was some crazy sex 🤭

@站立的龙卷
Boobs are not sagging. They are huge and perky with a nice natural droop. My hand barely covers her boobs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-21 00:55:18 | 显示全部楼层
what is the damage?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-21 01:43:12 | 显示全部楼层

280/45 + 200 for NC
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-21 03:10:54 | 显示全部楼层
Very hot review with the double creampie bro! I wanted to do this with Vanilla but she went to shower and told me that’s so dirty.

How’s Miyu ‘s English? Deciding between her and Elsa to see next.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-21 11:00:56 | 显示全部楼层
Wow she gave you an extra shot for free! Thanks for the review. Always very detailed in your reviews
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-21 15:59:30 | 显示全部楼层
salty 发表于 2024-1-21 03:10
Very hot review with the double creampie bro! I wanted to do this with Vanilla but she went to showe ...
Her English isn't the best. But she can understand English slowly. I didn't have to use translator with her, but had to speak slower for her to understand.

Obillybob14 发表于 2024-1-21 11:00
Wow she gave you an extra shot for free! Thanks for the review. Always very detailed in your reviews

These moments happen once in a blue moon, even if I repeat. It only happens if both parties enjoyed the sex enough and had good chemistry. With her, we have great chemistry.
I do wish I had more stamina to shoot multi loads like those dudes in JAVs.
I love the fantasy of having my cum be lubing up for the extra shot, and plus her squirt. That's just next level naughtiness.
But the goal to a 2nd shot immediately after just cumming is energy draining. I barely just made it, and afterwards I felt like my soul left me. She was even worse like she had an out of body experience 🤭
Overall hot fucking time and for sure one of my top sessions ever.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-22 14:02:03 | 显示全部楼层
What a great review. Looking at the picture is not my type but real 36G is very rare. I tried Rei but she is big but seems to be sagging.  Sounds like this is a good one to try. Thanks Bro.
Can you do fingering?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 14:17 , Processed in 0.035156 second(s), 13 queries .