搜索
查看: 3221|回复: 6

Kim @ AsianSexyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-18 19:55:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Place: Condo near sq 1
Damage: 270 @ 45

Face: 7/10
One of the pictures is real with good resemblance, use the one in gold Color dress for reference.  the rest are not also close but some ps. Looking at the face and body and skin, I would guess she’s in late 20s. Very sweet. She got long brown hair.  Maybe a little bit work on on the face but can’t really tell.

Body: 7.5/10
She’s not the meaty at all, Nice ass, you can tell she works out a little bit. Boobs is B/c cup, seems natural can’t feel any hardness. Athletic slim build, tight and smooth skin. She’s not tall but legs are long in portion. 161cm as per website seems accurate.

Service: 8/10
Greeted with a nice smile, not overly friendly. I would say a little shy kinda of like the girl next door. Didn’t help undress, but hung the clothes up for me. Went in for sf2, still havnt really chatted, needed to be more active in talking to get her to talk. Shower was as usual, cleaned and wf at the end. Laid in bed and she started the routine. I asked if dfk is okay and she said yes. Dfk was good, she uses her tongue well. She work her way down, bbbj was amazing. A lot of tongue work and suction was there. She put a lot of effort in until I told her to stop before I finish early. She slowly turns and proceeds with 69 but I am not a big fan so I told her to begin real action. She is quite sensitive when playing with her chest. she popped on the cover and we started with cowgirl, tried to reverse cowgirl but it didn’t really work as she does not do that often. Went to doggy to finish. This is the best position with her in my opinion because you can see her long hair and slim figure and the hourglass shape shows the most. Almost finished and asked to cim. She did cim and continue to suck when I finish, it was so good. Time was still up so she gave me a massage then sf2 and I left.

Attitude: a bit shy at first. But opens up once you talk to her. She gives off a very strong gfe vibes, girl next door for sure. English isn’t the greatest but she tries to communicate, she does not look at the clock and gives full attention to you.

Repeat: 100% I think she is worth the price and hard to find such Gfe, definitely a gem in the area.

Recommend: I would recommend if you like girl next door, slim fit. If you want busty and model type then most likely not ycot.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-18 22:17:50 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the information. She sounds like a pure GND type of girl. I was checking her profile a couple of days ago and was curious about her makeup look and if her eyes are as large as they appear in the photo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-18 22:26:09 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for the review, was curious about her. Shame shes in sauga, not sure if she's worth the 1 hour drive
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-19 11:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
Too far for me either , long time no kimchi for me. , looks like a great meal
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-19 11:48:38 | 显示全部楼层
Plz bring her to Markham
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-20 21:31:35 | 显示全部楼层
Haven't had kimchi lately but sounds good thank you for the review.

Asb used to have a lot.. hope more come back soon.
Last I tried at asb was mimi, good performer but not too receptive to talking
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-21 01:32:04 | 显示全部楼层
Was wondering if she has pale skin or average asian skin tone?
Pic obviously look amazing, but usually need to -2 points with PS pics.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 05:54 , Processed in 0.041180 second(s), 15 queries .