AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5050|回复: 19

Yume and Angela @ DayNightVip

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-13 19:09:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Saw 2 new Japanese girls that Daynight brought recently.

Yume @ DayNightVip

Face:6-6.5 I found her facially average looking. It's her real photos in the website. There is a photo of her standing and wearing a jacket which is the most accurate represtation of her face. When I saw her, she had same type of makeup, eyelash, hair color.  

Body:8 She is about 5'2" tall. Should be around 100 lbs. She has C cup breast and nice butt. Her skin is good and smooth. She has shaved vagina. I did not notice any tattoos or piercings. She has type of body who does not go to the gym but still fit.   

Service:7 She worked in Japanese Soapland before. So, her service was more professional type. After thorough shower she told me to lay down in the bed. Then she first started kissing me, then my nipples and then slowly moved to my upper legs for more kiss and then eventually started the BBBJ. Her BBBJ has lot of suction. She also did lot of ball licking. After that, she started some HJ with kissing and put my hands inside her vagina. When I felt her vagina has lot of water, I said I am ready and we started to fuck. We fucked in few different positions then for next 30 minutes. I found in missionary position, when I put both her hands behind her back and fucked her it was most visually pleasing. I also DFK her at the same time and played with her boobs. Her DFK skill I would say average. When kissing, she uses tongue movement a lot. I felt she is most tight when I was fucked her in doggy and lazy doggy positions. She had a mirror opposite side of the bed where I looked at her visuals when fucking her in doggy positions. When in lazy doggy position, she would turn her head back for kiss and time to time said Kimochi.    

Attitude:7 She is friendly and polite like the typical Japanese girls. Her English is very basic level.

Rate: 300/380/450

Angela @ DayNightVip

Face: 7-7.5 I found her facially above average looking but not at the same level as Sara or Liz from Daynight before. It's her real photos in the website. There is a photo where she is wearing white sweater which is the most accurate representation of her. She had same type of hair color and good makeup when I saw her.

Body: 7 She is about 5'5" tall. Should be around 100 lbs. She has small A/B cup breast. She is relatively skinny and has nice butt. Her skin is smooth but not as good as Yume. I did not notice any tattoos or piercings. She has shaved vagina. I like bigger breast and so I deducted 2 marks.

Service: 7 In the shower, after thorough cleaning, she sat down and put water in her mouth and started to BBBJ. It was not too long. After that we move to the bed and she started to DFK me. Her DFK was not bad.  Then she did some nipple kissing and started to BBBJ again. Her BBBJ and BLS skill is quite good and she did it for quite long time until I told her to stop. I was about to cum too early. Then I started to DATY her. She was very responsive and moaning. When I felt she is ready, we started to fuck. She was very accomodating during different positions and I fucked her for 30 minutes. Her expression and moaning at that time seemed natural. She came a lot. Her cum was all over my penis, between my legs. She was not proactively looking for kiss during sex, but when I took initiate during missionary position, she did reciprocate. After finishing, we chat a lot and went little overtime.              

Attitude: 8 The girl smiles all the time. She is not cold, more down to earth person. She knows how to put you in good mood. Told me how handsome I am. I had overall better connection with her.

Rate: 300/380/450

Overall: Angela is more my type compared to Yume. They both will stay for 2 months. I will probably repeat with Angel.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 00:55:27 | 显示全部楼层
看描述身材和服务都很好啊,这个价格不便宜,Angela的颜值对的起这个价格看来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 02:38:27 | 显示全部楼层
新上的樱花妹价格都涨了,不过暂时还没看到想约的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 04:29:34 | 显示全部楼层
这个价格,感觉性价比不高啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 04:53:04 | 显示全部楼层
謝分享,聽起來不錯。請問有沒有人試過Maze or Sakura?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 04:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
Did anyone get a chance to do recording? I saw she had the option, but it is now gone, and that's confirmed with the shop
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 13:03:02 | 显示全部楼层
多谢分享,价格都比去年高。请问Yume 的奶子是天然的吗,挺不挺?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 14:00:41 | 显示全部楼层
zak970 发表于 2024-1-14 01:53
Did anyone get a chance to do recording? I saw she had the option, but it is now gone, and that's co ...

一般是加多少钱?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 16:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
FiberLiu 发表于 2024-1-14 14:00
一般是加多少钱?

$200 with face, $100 without typically. Angela had that pricing on her first day, but now it's removed. Yume still has it. Most Japanese girls have this option
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-14 17:14:07 | 显示全部楼层
有人試過3p了嗎
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 08:49 , Processed in 0.040300 second(s), 14 queries .