找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 17256|回复: 35

Fuka @ Temptation诱惑

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-7 17:16:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hey guys,

Keeper at Temptation recommended new their new girl based on my preferences. The pictures looked MCOT so I decided to TOFTT. Overall I was decently surprised on how slutty and good her services are.

Here's my breakdown:

Location: Condo @ Hwy7 & Leslie area. Can park at the mcdonalds plaza and walk over or there are some visitor parking at the front entrance.

Age estimate- 25-28

Photos: Her pictures are real and very accurate to the real person. I don't see much PS in the pictures. Good to see Shops like this provide real pictures.

Face 8: MCOT she has really cute face that is my style. Small white face, with tasteful makeup not over the top. small lips. I see some resemblance to my celeberity crush 赵今麦.

Body 8: She is petite and fairly thin. She stands at about 5"4 in height with big natural D cups. Her skin is nice and soft, and natural chinese whiteness. No tattoos, has her nails done. Ass is average she does not have big hips which is the only shortcoming to her physique.

Service 9: Her service is where she truly shines. She is a true service queen but its not like the rapey aggressive PSE experience that you might expect from a Korean MM like Berry or Nabi. She is more like a slutty GFE type where she is totally devoted to you and your pleasure.
She greeted me at the door and made some small talk. SF2 was quick as I already showered before coming. Usually during my SF2 I like to get to know the girl more, asking where shes from, how she likes canada so far etc.
She says shes from Chongqing and that she just arrived yesterday. After SF2 went back to bed to receive service.

She does the dongguan service style really well. Started off with body slide which felt extra nice due to her big tits. After she did the water play with warm water. with body kissing, nipple sucking, and the overall body lick.She would check in with me occasionally asking how im feeling which is nice.  She asked me to get in position for RIM but I respectfully declined. Moving on she gave me BBBJ and I must say her BJ skills is top tier. She took my dick in full which I was surprised because she has a small mouth. Afterwards she asked me to stand up by the mirror and watch her give me a kneeling BJ which was super hot. Good suction, no toothy feeling, and decently wet but not super sloppy which I don't like tbh. I think shes open to FF but I didn't partake.

After some kneeling BJ in the mirror I asked her to go back to bed so I can service her. I must say, her tounge is really nice DFK with her was really nice. Idk what it is about her tounge, but it felt super nice to suck on and kiss as it was really silky wet but not slimey. Gave her DATY after and she got really into it saying lewd and sexy remarks in mandarin. She does have a slight bush but its trimmed and wasn't as crazy as some of the other bushes I've seen lol. Condom came on and she was super tight and vocal. Calling me baby and husband as I was fucking her hard and affectionately, and she kept dirty talking in mandarin. After trying a few more positions, finished with CIM.

She has fun extras that she does as well, I saw a dildo, anal beads, vibrator, and some other toys on her table. She also does strip dance if you book longer which I would be interested in trying next time.

Repeat: Yes, for the price and the service you're getting I think shes amazing value. Plus her body is nice and she has a cute face. I will plan on repeating.

Ask any questions below
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-7 18:35:08 | 显示全部楼层
do you know how long you have to book to get the strip dance, sounds hot
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 18:41:18 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2024-1-7 18:35
do you know how long you have to book to get the strip dance, sounds hot

yea im curious about the strip dance too. Its included in the 1 hour
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-7 22:18:36 | 显示全部楼层
House or condo?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-7 22:55:01 | 显示全部楼层

its a new condo on highway 7 near commerce gate and highway 404
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 10:44:12 | 显示全部楼层
How is her English?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 12:43:41 | 显示全部楼层
How about the nipple color? Pink or light color. I don’t like dark chocolate.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-8 16:09:12 | 显示全部楼层
mason169169 发表于 2024-1-8 12:43
How about the nipple color? Pink or light color. I don’t like dark chocolate.

Light brown?

@Bob61 very minimal english
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 17:19:40 | 显示全部楼层
Haven't play toy before. Wonder how long I have to book in order to play toy
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-8 19:51:42 | 显示全部楼层
dragonsword 发表于 2024-1-8 17:19
Haven't play toy before. Wonder how long I have to book in order to play toy

shes really nice, I think you can just ask her you want to try toys on her and she would probably be down
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-13 19:06 , Processed in 0.043026 second(s), 13 queries .