回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 16:07:30 | 显示全部楼层
版主是真辛苦,每个贴,每句话,每个评论都要读,每个问题都要处理,还要绞尽脑汁做保洁工作。不像我们想读什么读什么
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 18:10:40 | 显示全部楼层
usb5.0 发表于 2024-1-9 18:18
有同感吧,新版规上了以后,写了两篇都在小黑屋里,现在没太多冲动写新review了,本来写review就是凭一股冲 ...
非常赞同这位狼兄观点,个人觉得这波心理描述能准确代表大部分狼友们真实感受,希望版主重视借鉴!特别是“大部分狼友们其实自己能分辨真假”,“有些环节流程细节不用写太清楚,需要狼友自己探索才有意思”,如果把每个细节都写那么明白,确实就没有神秘感意思了,但是不写清楚可能版主又认为资料不足打入小黑屋。希望版主能在矛盾中尽量合理保护新狼,规矩是si,人是huo,只有让越来越多新的狼友们热心支持747,747才能走得更高更远。希望能给之后新狼真实帖留一些余地,若新狼发一两篇帖都被打入小黑屋,的确太打击人,就不会再想发帖。长此以往,论坛里大部分都是老狼们发帖发言,新狼声音只会越来越少...(希望不要走到这一步)

** Moderator / 版主留言 **
我認同你所講的一部份,但對於 "大部分狼友们其实自己能分辨真假" 我卻有所保留。
如果多數狼友能分辨真假,店家就不會費那麼多力氣找人寫假。
可能你屬於比較有分析能力的狼友,但還是很多容易被騙的人。
就以假照片為例,到了今時今日,還是有不少人會信那些網圖是他們約的小姐本人。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 21:11:53 | 显示全部楼层
虽然我也很烦一些版规,但是还是支持版主工作的,毕竟让写手不好浑水摸鱼大家才能分享正确的信息,而不是被骗。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 21:32:14 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈哈,兄弟我挺你!我也写过好几个被归类可疑,我都趁刚爽完的热乎劲发泄一下写一写,也没法注意这个那个,谁有空天天研究八股文啊?爱过不过,反正我也无所谓,嫖完自己爽就行了,管那么多干啥?有人说是因为经常你只写一家,才被当嫌疑的,我草,我tm住markham,只去这几家,平时哪有空挨个去?多伦多的奶茶店越来越多,我有那功夫一个一个去?不都是经常去一家,熟了就一直去吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 22:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
不要太赞同,真实去过的写的帖子反而会被可疑,写手写的帖子都能顺利通过这就奇怪了

** Moderator / 版主留言 **
你知道嗎?正正就是你這種人助長寫手歪風。
哪些 "写手写的帖子顺利通过" 了?
為什麼你不在那些帖裡指出來?
本版主不可能100%準確地判斷真假,還需要狼友們一起共同努力。
你看到(你認為的)假報告不說,之後就乏指 "写手写的帖子都能顺利通过",不止對大家沒有幫助,反而幫了寫手躲藏(被懷疑時會說自己不是寫手 所有其他人才是寫手)。

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 23:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
i will give my 2 cent here not that it matters to anyone

i do agree there should be rules in the forum and everyone should try to follow the rules. The rules are there to prevent fake reports. We all work hard for our money and we use our best judgement to choose a MM based on the reports. Even girls with great reviews may not be your vegetable and you may not agree with the reviews. The more reports out there the better for everyone. Eventually someone will call you out if the review is very different from wolf's experiences.

I myself had a few report that did not meet the forum rules and moved to the restricted section. I think alot of wolfs like myself sometimes get very excited after a session with a MM and wants to share our experiences right away and wrote reviews without reviewing the requirement.

i write a review because i want to share with the community but if it doesnt get seen its ok or move to the restricted section its ok. I only wasted 15 mins of time. Its not a big deal. I wont get all work up about it.

FYI, for thoes that is curious about the restricted section. Alot of reviews in the sections actually do lack alot of details and very short. But there are some reviews do seem legit in there. (less)

I do agree with the wolfs several post above about sticking to a few shops. I personally don't like going to new shops every time and have to deal with new agency. Its easier to deal with shops you have history with.

HAPPY HUNTING and keep fucking in 2024
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-10 23:56:53 | 显示全部楼层
大家消消气 no pussy is worth $900, and no reports getting masked is worth getting up set about :-)

I have two reports moved to the "suspicious section". which I don't know why (maybe cuz I am new on this  forum).

at end the of the day, we are all doing this for fun (unless you get credits for posting reviews, which aint really a big deal anyway).
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-11 00:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
体谅一下管理员,如果任何帖子随意通过,发表出来,那真的是广告满天飞,浪费大家的时间和金钱。管理员审核的严格一些只对发布者不太友好,但是对广大的阅读者来说会可信度更高。相互体谅一下吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-11 00:53:30 | 显示全部楼层
个人觉得if we using this platform, might as well stick to the rules. If you just 纯粹 want to share your thoughts after screwing, maybe use a different platform? The purpose of this platform is allow wolves to get to know a girl & her service as much as possible prior to booking, and I totally understand that.

I have had 3 of my 5 recent reports moved to suspicious cuz I'm fairly new to writing and I'm fine with this cuz they're not smt I wanna read if I was a wolf wanting to learn about this mm. If no details is shared and you put something like "good fking" or "bad fking", you shouldn't post regardless of if you're a shrill or not
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-2 04:23 , Processed in 0.040615 second(s), 12 queries .