楼主: 199867653

你帮我注销吧,不再写了

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-8 11:09:38 | 显示全部楼层
内卷内卷自由发言所要你版主审合一定要大家去验证
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 12:56:12 | 显示全部楼层
真真假假!有誰知道呀! 遇到服務不對的發表出來,好的就不說,讓C兄們自己開寶箱,那麼就冇寫手啦!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 13:03:03 | 显示全部楼层
有时候确实纳闷,有挫败感。如实去写,里面内容无违规,也够详尽。比其它兄弟的报告不差,然后提示说资料不详细,归类到可疑帖子里。文笔有限,能力一般,也不知道该怎么写评论了,只好瞻仰。

** Moderator / 版主留言 **
1)已解釋過,請讀清楚前文才發言OK?不是 "归类到可疑帖",而是 "資料不足可疑"。
2)怎么写已在版規帖內解釋得很清楚。報告必須包括的資料其實只有4樣。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 15:00:03 | 显示全部楼层
有人的地方就有江湖,论坛这里面疫情前后也算是人才辈出,一代更比一代浪,流水的妹子和转场的每位大神,不能说尽善尽美,也算是曾经给新人一缕阳光和指引。每个人都有自己的白月光和朱砂痣,都是可以理解的。希望能恢复曾经的鼎盛,忆往昔峥嵘岁月稠
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 15:53:49 | 显示全部楼层
未有747時期,大家只會睇星島去拆盲盒,如果不合眼就可以立即离開,另一方面其實就唔怕有寫手,師兄弟去到見到感受到跟報告大大不同,超大距離,鼓勵各狼兄大力噴寫報告的人,反而重可以反映真實,相反就要多謝報告人,
這時版主見到虛假報告,就只可用紅字提醒狼羣,除非版主親身或親信上場試過,就知真假,面貌身材就知真假,服務就難,因為要看囡囡當日心情,而且每個人感受也不同
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 16:13:58 | 显示全部楼层
It’s a good rule but the problem is those writing fake reviews are also the ones most willing to write fake/marketing detail reports.

** MODERATOR **
You seem to be missing the point.
The point of requiring reviews to give specific details is to force them to show their true colours.
If they give fake details outright then they are much easier to spot and identify.
Otherwise the shills would just post reviews filled with vague generic praise (as would some legit wolves) making it very hard to identify who the shills are.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 16:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
I think one frustration for many users is that they don't realize their review was moved to a totally different section.  So they think it was lost and write another review.  The forum software can be confusing...

May I make a suggestion to address one of the complaints:  Have 2 holding sections:
1. 資料不足 missing info section.
2. 可疑 suspect section.

Or better yet, keep all the post in their respective review section, but with a Level20 or Level30 restriction.  This is like the old days I think...

** MODERATOR **

Its also frustrating for me that so many people just refuse to read instructions.
Now I understand the jokes females make about how "men never ask for directions".
The explanation for everything is already posted in the the FORUM RULES thread and its even bi-lingual.
As long as you are fluent in either language (English or Chinese), its not really that hard (or time-consuming) to read it.

Having 2 holding sections was considered but not implemented because there's quite a bit of overlap (imagine a Venn diagram). Some reviews are only 資料不足, some reviews are only 可疑, but there are reviews that are both 資料不足 AND 可疑.

Keeping all the review threads in their respective review section, but with a Level20 or Level30 restriction, was actually what we tried at first but didn't work well due to following reasons:
  • Once again, men just don't read/follow instructions. When we left the reviews in place, and just added the restrictions and PM the reviewer to add details, most people just ignored. Under the new system (moving to new section), some people still ignore, but at least the percentage of people who bother to make the changes has increased.
  • Secondly, for shills, even if their fake review is restricted, if left in place, there's still the benefit of getting people's attention via the title.
  • Thirdly, given how many people still don't read instructions, if left in place, we'd get endless repetitive questions, such as "why can't i open that review", "what does it say inside", "can someone send me a copy of that review".

Now don't get me wrong. I appreciate it when bros give helpful insight and ideas on how to improve the forum. Its just that 90% of the time, these ideas have already been considered or even tried out before and just don't work. Trust me, if someone can offer us ideas/remedies that make our lives easier and actually WORKS, I'd be super grateful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 16:58:31 | 显示全部楼层
^agree above. Also think the 5 days inactive rule is too short; there's few reviews you may want to add (but do not want to open up a new thread; due to similar review)

** MODERATOR **
We shortened it to 5 days because we found that a lot of shops (either do it themselves or ask people to) deliberately bump up their reviews by post generic replies. I understand your concern though, and its true also.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 18:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
兄弟不要灰心,747中文論壇  是北美洲最好的一個,我能夠得到很多有用的 hunting 信息。寫了將近一年!,也被扣了幾次分,但慢慢懂得規則就會寫得好些了,加油!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-8 19:35:36 | 显示全部楼层
我認為版規還是應該執行得嚴一些,這個就像後院,就是要經常割草維護,否則不到一個月就會雜草叢生,誰也沒法享受了。好的草割掉一點倒是沒關係,很快就會長回來的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-1 22:53 , Processed in 0.034988 second(s), 12 queries .