AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4651|回复: 4

Thesis @ Foxy604

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-30 20:45:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Face: Her photos and videos in Foxy website are real. So, you can refer to that. I think she is above average looking. Probably 23-24.

Body: She is about 5'1" tall. Her boobs are about C cup and they look nice. Quite meaty ass and her skin is smooth. She is not shaved down there. No tattoos or piercings.

Service: After taking the shower, she told me to lie down in the bed and then she started giving a short leg massage which felt good. Then she tried to tease me with her hands which felt like electricity and got me turned on. After that, she started to do BBBJ. Her BBBJ skill is quite good. During BBBJ, she went down deep at the end of the shaft. Then I was exploring her body and playing with her boobs/ass. When I was ready, we put the condom on and started first with missionary positions. We then switch to doggy and then later lazy doggy where I think she enjoyed the most. She was screaming so loud by each penetration. I hope we were the only ones in that apartment. She did not need to use any lube during the session. During full service she kept telling me how good I am .

Attitude: She is very friendly. Not cold. During and after the session she tried to chat.
Environment: The room and washroom seemed clean. There was mouthwash and quite thorough shower before and after the session.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-31 00:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing, How about DFK? Are you going to repeat ?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-31 03:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
Steven72081 发表于 2023-12-31 00:18
Thanks for sharing, How about DFK? Are you going to repeat ?

There was no DFK during my session. That's why I did not mention it. Could be YMMV.

I am more looking forward to see newer girls that the new year brings.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-31 13:34:44 | 显示全部楼层
how is the hair down here, not shaved, but is it excessive or thin?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-12-31 20:41:19 | 显示全部楼层
站立的龙卷 发表于 2023-12-31 13:34
how is the hair down here, not shaved, but is it excessive or thin?
I do not think it is excessive level. I have seen worse

During BBBJ, when the girl moved her body and raised her butt towards my face in hope of getting some 69, I declined since she is not shaved.

I played with her vagina and ass with my fingers instead. She got horny pretty fast.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 20:02 , Processed in 0.037996 second(s), 14 queries .