AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1057|回复: 13

Number of posting decline from some senior members

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-12-16 15:44:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
After the incidents of speculation, I feel some senior members are stepping out from this forum.
Indeed the recent responses and new posts are created by some new members, it is a good sign that more new members are contributing. But the diverity of conversation has been passively removed or isolated.

Seeing some new members are ganging up on some specific members is a act of violence.
unfortunaly, our legal system does not and will not act on it unless someon lost their life.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-16 16:54:42 | 显示全部楼层
there were not many when I joined posting in VAN section

besides right now the market/economy is bad. you will see more declining of reports in the future

besides that, it appeared the same trend that end of the year the SP's are more exoensive and less attractive... Unfortunately
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-16 17:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
In order for any community to function well, everybody has to put in an effort.
Too many people just wanna sit back and enjoy the benefit without contributing.

The problem is that agency owners have a financial motive in shilling, and also to use their ghost accounts to attack and shout down anyone who talks negatively about them (we've seen it recently).

There's no use in passively and naively "wishing" that it could all be nice and peaceful, and that agencies won't try to shill. They will because its $$$$ for them.

Nor can we just rely on just one or even a few bros to do all the fighting and heavy lifting. What you gotta realize is that one-on-one, bros will almost always lose the fight, simply because agencies are more motivated (remember their financial incentive) and have more time on their hands (this is their work). So agency shills will keep fighting to the bitter end, whereas bros will just get tired or don't have the time to keep fighting.

However, if every bro puts in a small effort, that will be sufficient. Even if agency shills are using 10-20 shill accounts, that will still be no match for the collective effort of all bros here.

I see some guys will say stuff like "there's so many shills here but don't wanna start a fight so i won't say who".

Well, when they say stuff like that, it does NOTHING to deter shills, but actually encourage more shills.
Why? Well, first of all, shills won't stop just because of a random comment like that. But agencies that perhaps wasn't shilling may think "oh well since all my competitors are doing it then i'm losing out if i don't do it too", so it actually encourages such behaviour. Furthermore, such comments also help shills who get called out to make excuses or pass the blame, like "so what if i shill, all other reviews are fake too".

Think about those wildlife videos where a single (or just a few) predators attack their prey. Maybe there's 5-10 lions charging towards a huge herd of deer who all run off, and eventually some get killed. Now imagine if those hundreds of deer all turned around collectively charged the lions.

The point I'm trying to make is, everybody must pitch in.

You don't need to write a full on review. But at least comment on the reviews where you've seen the same SP and let us know what you think. Also, don't just talk on the extreme cases (the SP's that you really liked or hated), talk about the average / mediocre ones too.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-16 17:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
Its obvious recently more members and handler aka XDS are more interested at attacking reviews instead of offering valuable feedbacks or replies. Also, more & more replies on posts are off topic and not properly monitored.

IMO of the recent incident, I found mods on this forum did not adequately step in when evidence clearly showed which side was out of line. Either way, the incident for sure put a dent on new member's or maybe senior member's willingness to contribute.

Of course it could just be like the above said its end of year, less money, less girl, or just spending more time with family. But I do hope this forum comes back like the glory days in the new year.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-16 20:14:05 | 显示全部楼层
Will write review when I see new girls next week, been busy repeating all the girls I like
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-17 01:19:37 | 显示全部楼层
论坛冷清了很多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-17 02:10:03 | 显示全部楼层
論壇最近一直好多是非,狼友們有妹子不寫,是是非非寫的那麽火。。。 唉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-17 17:25:06 | 显示全部楼层
Henry1992 发表于 2023-12-17 02:10
論壇最近一直好多是非,狼友們有妹子不寫,是是非非寫的那麽火。。。 唉 ...

是非不是狼友带来的,是店家。狼友只是被迫反击,无奈之举。如果其他狼友们无动于衷,对这种行为多一事不如少一事,那当这种事发生在你身上,隐私被扒,人身安全被威胁,当你控诉你的遭遇时,你会发现没有人会为你发声。社会的很多冷漠就是这么形成的。希望这个论坛不要变成那样
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-17 20:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
what are you all talking about? what incident
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-17 22:30:51 | 显示全部楼层
jy5525 发表于 2023-12-17 17:25
是非不是狼友带来的,是店家。狼友只是被迫反击,无奈之举。如果其他狼友们无动于衷,对这种行为多一事不 ...

好奇发生过什么,店家威胁狼友?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-15 09:55 , Processed in 0.038227 second(s), 13 queries .