AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3640|回复: 8

michelle @ palace spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-5 01:47:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
she looked cute when i walked in, cute and young so I stayed (I went to like 4 spas before and left because c9s). turns out it was a mistake.  massage was so so, when she took off her clothes she was actually quite thick (almost fat) she looks fat because shes shorter.  Her boobs were nice though.
she told me body slide for 80$ so I said yes. terrible. she only did a body slide for like 10 seconds then she just started with the hj which took long because i was turned off by her service and body at that point.

sigh. someone please pm me with good massage places with fs please.. preferably not too old
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-5 02:12:00 | 显示全部楼层
give up the fantasy bro, u won't find young girls willing to do fs in any toronto spa, but u will waste a lot of time and money searching
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-5 02:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
In fact, even finding young girls in spa is rare. If you can find spa attendant in her late 20s, that is already consider very young. And she won't be pretty. If she was pretty, she would not work there. And you won't get FS either. Only old C9s will offer FS, and even then, not all of them either. So don't waste your time.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-6 18:54:15 | 显示全部楼层
yea i know...
i remember a couple years ago spas in markham did have young girls who did offer fs.. ahh the good old days
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-6 21:40:36 | 显示全部楼层
Dude just go eat a young kimchi 。 if u book for 45 mins or 1hr massage will be included
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-2-7 16:13:39 | 显示全部楼层
I think I went to this place before, I saw c9 and was about to leave, then a young mm show up, not sure if that was Michelle. She had a bit of meat but face wasn't bad, I still left... And have been regretting since. How old would you say Michelle was? Just want to check if its the same person
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-2-7 22:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
was she short ? i saw michelle with her clothes on at the beginning and thought wow, shes young actually, but the more i look at her and when she took off her clothes she seemed older ... at least 30 i say, but it is really difficult to tell but im sure shes 30 or older
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-5 00:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
This place gave me attitude when i went up last time. There was a few spa there so i checked out a few and didn't find young girls. Sometime melody wellness spa has young girls. I think out of all of those that 1 is the best. Any how. The girl opened the door and i saw 2 old C9 at the door. I then ask do u have any young girls, she then ask me how do am I. Then slams the door and bang. WTF. U won't get any service from this place if they serve u like that at the door. The 1 beside Palace spa has good service. Been there once. Forgot what's the name. The 1 on the left right beside palace spa.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-4-30 08:58:01 | 显示全部楼层
good luck!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-6 16:04 , Processed in 0.039414 second(s), 13 queries .