找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: matrix9

婚后出来找小姐有错吗?

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-1-5 14:51:30 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-1-4 20:39
Don't get married if you wanna see girls. Otherwise why did you marry? The answer to this is always  ...

Brother, I used to think like that but not anymore after I realized below.

Even if someone does not want to get marry, there will be lot of pressure from parents/family to do so. There will be many events and ceremonies in personal/professional life where everyone else will come with their wife and you may feel the unmarried odd ball among them.

Also after seeing SP for many years, you will start to feel emptyness in your heart. SP only cares about money and as soon as time is up you have to leave. The whole arrangment lacks human emotional needs.

If you do not start a family what will happen to you when you get old? Who will help you when you need it? You may end up in some senior house where they do not exactly care about you. Remember what happened to senior houses when Covid-19 first started.

Now, if you want to get married can everyone find a level 8 or 9 girl as their life partner? Very hard. You need to have good looks/charm/wealthy.  When you can not secure your ideal life partner or having issues in marriage, then you have to go to agency girls to feel good even it is just for 1 hour. Without that life is very hard to go on.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-5 15:10:05 | 显示全部楼层
demon_slayer 发表于 2024-1-5 14:51
Brother, I used to think like that but not anymore after I realized below.

Even if someone does n ...

That is still absolutely no excuse to get married to justify yourself to still go and see SPs while you have a wife.
It's absolutely pathetic. Most men who justify this are pathetic. And seeing SPs to fill loneliness. I've been there, but if you keep depending on that as your crutch. That is a problem which you have to address within yourself.
While seeing alot of SPs has changed my view on women and relationships and has made me very picky. The 8s or 9s I've seen, I know I'm not dating any of them in real life. That's why I paid to see them.
No matter what you cannot justify seeing SPs after getting married. It's despicable no matter the reasoning.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-6 11:04:40 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-1-5 15:10
That is still absolutely no excuse to get married to justify yourself to still go and see SPs whil ...

You know what I find more pathetic - when a guy does not have the gut to do what it takes to make her life better. No matter what all our circumstances are, we should live our life to fullest.

There is no solution to every problem as you may think. Ofcourse someone can ask for help from sexologist/psychiatrist/marriage counselor for this and they can prescribe medication to reduce sexual desire or ask for change in daily habits as a step to improve the situation. But, in reality, that rarely helps.

What we really need to think what circustances make that person as they are now and is there a way to improve it. Unfortunately there is none. Not everyone will born with good looks or have charm/wealth. Not everyone will have a good wife/girlfriend who will be nice to them forever.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-6 19:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
demon_slayer 发表于 2024-1-6 11:04
You know what I find more pathetic - when a guy does not have the gut to do what it takes to make  ...

I don't like this victim mentality you have here. This is the problem with  most men in this situation. They play victim and keep saying this and that. There is more to life than just sex and companionship. Find your hobbies and passion, you might be born with unfortunate circumstances. But the world doesn't owe you shit. Are you just going to keep crying about it?
Back to the point of the post, including all these factors. No matter what reasoning you have. It will ALWAYS be wrong if you choose to marry and then go see a prostitute behind your wife.
You can give a reasoning as to why a man might go do that. But it is still WRONG no matter what the circumstance is.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-6 22:38:46 | 显示全部楼层
kingkong123 发表于 2024-1-6 19:50
I don't like this victim mentality you have here. This is the problem with  most men in this situa ...

While promoting personal responsibility and a fulfilling life beyond romantic relationships is valid, it is essential to acknowledge the complexity of individual experiences. Dismissing others' struggles as a mere "victim mentality" oversimplifies the challenges people face, and empathy is crucial to understanding the depth of personal hardships. While it's true that the world may not owe anyone anything, demonstrating compassion and understanding for those born into unfortunate circumstances can foster a more supportive environment. Additionally, relationships are intricate, and issues within them often stem from various sources. Instead of categorically labeling actions as "ALWAYS wrong," recognizing the moral gray areas and understanding the root causes can lead to more effective solutions. Encouraging open communication and understanding within relationships, rather than outright condemnation, can create an environment for growth and resolution.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-7 02:26:11 | 显示全部楼层
婚后出来玩的也有吧,每个人情况不同,不过至少比搞外遇的好一些。看过不少搞小三家破财散的。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-1-29 21:39:09 | 显示全部楼层
大甜甜 发表于 2023-12-12 16:06
不碰到利益都是好人,真相了
婚姻制度本就是精英阶层用于统治的谎言,帝王需要炮灰,炮灰要有 ...

说得太对了,缺啥吹啥,这就是人性。
高层人士根本不需要找小姐,多得很的人愿意上他们的床。
底层劳动人民根本不用想那么多,上了就爽了,爽了就好了。
只有鸡贼小资产阶级(中产打工人),想七想八,瞻前顾后,犹豫来来去去的时间,已经早就被别人捷足先登了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-30 05:11:30 | 显示全部楼层
matrix9 发表于 2024-1-29 21:39
说得太对了,缺啥吹啥,这就是人性。
高层人士根本不需要找小姐,多得很的人愿意上他们的床。
底层劳动人 ...

Matrix总所言极是,想和高层上床真是要排队。上周公司的Jet常规保养,有幸和MD一起坐民航,MD的座位靠走道,然后空姐的饮料果然就洒在了他身上
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-1-30 18:49:53 | 显示全部楼层
会对另一半有些不公平和不负责任。但要看导致出去找小姐的原因 有时候也不是绝对的错
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-2-6 19:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
感觉很多就算结婚之后的男人都会出去搞,好的就付费了事,不好的就搞得妻离子散。我也觉得结婚后就不应该的,但是有时就是管不住自己兄弟。。等有一天醒悟了就真的了断了
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-29 09:01 , Processed in 0.034213 second(s), 11 queries .