AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2872|回复: 4

Sami @StrawberryBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-11-9 21:22:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Booked Hota yesterday but this morning keeper said Hota quit but suggested to try Sami.  Ive tried this shop quite a few times and mms seem to be above par in general. So i took the offer and arrive a bit earlier and in.  Same new building with easy parking closeby.

Sami seems new since i got into the unit but she still in her room.  A chinese mm came out asked me whom i came to see and lead me into sami s room. Quite a trip to locate her but she is cute. Oval kind of pointy chin without glasses. 有点小酒窝,楚楚动人娇羞的样子。Shy eyes double lash, smooth and tight skin, About 160mm with natural C boobs brown nipples.  Perky butt a baby fat but quite sexy.  Age around 20 i guess. Web pictures are her.  No glasses though when i saw her.

Services are great although you may want to lead and tell her what you want and show her.  After mouth wash, in shower we started dfk right away. With foamy soap, i initiated p. slide after washing hers which she reacted back with lots of butt movement.  Once dried, her bbbj skill a bit weak and she forgot to suck my tits which shows she kind of new in thus business.  Tried a bit 69 with meaty pussy, clean and no smell.  More dfk, bbbj, p.slide and i asked for cover before tried cg, rcg, doggy, mission while she hold me tight where she can.  Finally blew in doggy. She is quite tight down there.

She tried hard to please and very accomodating to my requests.  Really enjoyed this trip and thanked the keeper for the recommendation.  Rarely did i provide any feedback to the keeper after the deed.  May repeat soon.  She said she will stay to end of the year. Be nice to her bros.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-11 12:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
Is she Japanese, how's the communication - does she speak basic English?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-11 12:33:35 | 显示全部楼层
kk84627 发表于 2023-11-11 12:31

Her English is not so good, need Google translate to help.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-11-11 20:34:03 | 显示全部楼层
kk84627 发表于 2023-11-11 12:31

Very typical japanese girl.  You can tell she not chinese nor korean.  Very little english.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-12 12:24:56 | 显示全部楼层
oldhand 发表于 2023-11-11 20:34
Very typical japanese girl.  You can tell she not chinese nor korean.  Very little english.

Thanks, as long as she is authentic we will communicate through body language, looking forward to do some videos with her.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 14:06 , Processed in 0.036319 second(s), 14 queries .