AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5033|回复: 2

希希 @ Independent

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-10-23 16:05:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
So I was looking for an indie option that doesn't break the bank, the past few I did were rotating 20s girls at shops in the higher range. I messaged XiXi to book a 45 min, waited a few minutes and got a reply asking what time, replied with the time, then she offered something a bit out of the ordinary and said if I wanted to play with a friend too? I said no I'm only looking for 1on1. She clarified over the phone and said something like it's not full service for the other girl but can play with oral for an add-on tip of 80. I fell for the value add-on trap I guess and said ok.

F: 6 first pic of the face is ps'd quited a bit, 2nd and 5th pic give a good idea of ​​what she looks like. Not a 20's young option. Probably early 30. She is cute, not really "hot" . Face is well taken care of and doesn't look old or caked on makeup
Other girl never got her name 6.5, had a more sultry look (more or sharper makeup), higher cheekbones. But agewise was older for sure by about 5 years maybe.

B: 5.5 to 6, not skinny, but not wide either. Has a minor about of belly fat. Her highlight is the chest, they are enhanced large C or smaller D (not E as advertised) really great for chest fucking . Girl has a really cute and shaved pussy to eat out.
Other girl, about a 6, Bigger ass, small chest. Skin not as smooth as XiXis.

S: 7.5 combined, after the shower, general playing, they were roaming my body with their tongues, titty fuck with XiXI, making out with the other girl, then together they both did a length BBBJ session that was pretty hot, almost came. I end up finishing with XiXi as the other girl wasn't doing full service.

A: 8, nothing bad here, XiXi was receptive, other girl was friendly. Didn't feel rushed.

Location : new condos west of Leslie and Hwy 7, I think the street is called Chalmers.
* I do have to note the lighting here is pretty shitty, some of these girls need to step their game up on smart lighting.

Repeat: Not sure, it goes in the list of lower cost, decent value. I don't think the semi-duo is a regular thing, her friend was just stopping by or a temporary one-time convenience thing.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 12:42:42 | 显示全部楼层
是不是可爱类型的?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 17:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for the review. Sounds like lots of fun! I have been wondering about 1 1/2 instead of full duo. I think full duo is a bit too much to enjoy and finish too fast.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 13:40 , Processed in 0.036690 second(s), 14 queries .