找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3573|回复: 9

Shasha @MAE88

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-9-3 21:43:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天精虫上脑约了mae的shasha, 说是 service queen 那就试试。

一进门, mae从来不让我失望, 果然货不对版, 真人就是一个30+的妈妈桑, 肉乎乎的水桶身材。 当时立马想转身走人,迟了一步,胳膊被人挽住拉进卧室里。。。。

眼睛一亮,哟嗬, 床上摆在一副spank paddle &whip, 嘿嘿,有点意思了

一起洗澡, 我让她洗我屁屁, 她用很有限的英语说 不做毒龙的。 靠 mae上不是说有吗? 又上当了。 顿时恶气上来, 抬起腿,按住她脑袋往下。。。。。
呵呵, 乖乖舔了1分钟, 够submissive, 然后告诉我生平第一次做rimjob。我信你个鬼。。。。

上床开整, 她跪着吹箫, 我用鞭子抽大屁股, 抽越狠,她叫越大声,挣扎 喊亚美爹。 我抓住头发一顿深喉facefuck顶住, 抽空一摸, 靠, 湿的不行了。

然后cow girl 进入主题, 用鞭子狠狠抽她上下乱跳的大咪咪, 抽到通红,真是越叫越大声, 变成嘶吼。。。。。

最后插累了, 吹箫出货, cim, 被吸干了。。。 最后赠送5分钟马杀鸡, 手法还挺专业。

大妈说她自己是韩裔日本人,住在东京的, 特别喜欢被spank, 说我让她high了两次,加拿大巡演就我抽她最恨, 其他人要么不好这一口, 要么太害羞。。

结论: 要身材颜值的就不用去了, 玩点刺激喜欢熟女换换口味体验一把的 可以试试哦

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-4 10:00:25 | 显示全部楼层
看完我满脸黑线,一脸尴尬
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-4 19:46:36 | 显示全部楼层
First off, I will say that Shasha's body is not my preferred type, as the idealized body for me for Asian girl are like those K-Pop girl members, slim and delicate. Shasha has a more full body, but she makes up for it in my mind by having a cute face and beautiful long black hair, and also by delivering what I could only describe as the most enthusiastic services I have ever received from an SP.

After the SOP shower, I waited in the room for a few minutes for her to join me, wondering what could take her so long. Lo and behold, Shasha shows up dressed as a cute kitten, her costume replete with cat ears hairband, pleated miniskirt, and black lace leggings. She starts meowling while approaching me, getting on her knees. SCHWING! My brain, having trained itself on a few too many JAV (Japanese Adult Video), soon retrieved its most perverted inner thoughts.

What followed next was a blur, as she took the lead to lick my nipples, and started on an aggressive DFK. She then asked me to lean back, while she positioned her head in the ideal position for a Dyson BBBJ, putting my hands on her generous breasts. She then swapped my hands for my D as she enveloped it between her generous mounds, pistoning it up and down. She reached for a little leather whip and slapped her butt, telling me that she likes it. I confess that I was a little overwhelmed, as this was my first time using such paraphernalia!

Shasha mounts me first and many positions follow with her squirming about the bed. She feeds my JAV perversions by yelping in her high-pitched voice Japanese words like "oni san", "iku! iku!", and "kimochiii!" (she is half Japanese, half Korean she says). To prevent myself from coming too fast, I tried to mind battle by picturing myself as North Korean Dear Leader Kim Jong Il being serviced by a member of his pleasure squad. But this only prolonged my battle a little, and in the end I resigned myself to lose.

Meeting Shasha was a unique experience for me and I hope to see her again soon.

Face: 7
Body: 5.5 (+2 if you like curvier bodies)
Attitude: 10
Service: 10

PS 1: the photos on the website are most likely borrowed and are not hers.
PS 2: I would guess her age to be mid to late 20s.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-6 01:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
天呐。。。。我还看到shasha的预览图好看的一笔,,,,感谢大哥挡拆!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-6 10:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
服务还行,当时不对味,还让我用三根手指digit来着。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-6 11:23:21 | 显示全部楼层
Service may be OK, but my preference is not meaty aunties with flabby bellies which I found her to be. I respect that others may have different preferences.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-6 15:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
mae有真找吗???
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 13:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
你这么一讲,我还真有点兴趣,兄弟很喜欢拿鞭子抽女人……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 18:59:58 | 显示全部楼层
不对味啥意思
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 10:24:04 | 显示全部楼层
就是木有感觉….兴奋不起来….胖猫娘无感…皮鞭让我感觉尴尬….然后就手指上…然后她说再加一根再加一根的一的有点意思…
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 06:01 , Processed in 0.042522 second(s), 14 queries .