AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 1784|回复: 0

[Calgary] Bonnie 1333 @ LeoList

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-8-29 10:37:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thought I would branch out on leolist.   There are several girls posting with 'amazing pics' which I assume were not real.  I texted about 5 different and all responded back pretty quick with rates and location.  Some of these "independents" will text back the same North Calgary Addresses so obviously they are sharing rooms or someone is running things.  In any case I booked one with low expectations.   Showed up and a pretty hot girls answered the door.   In her twenties with nice fake breasts and tiny waist.   I asked her what her name was and she just gave me a blank look so not sure if it was the same girl in the ad but she was just as hot so I didn't push it.  Service was fast with a quick covered blowjob and then straight into missionary.  Booked 30 mins but it was all over in 15 mins.   So totally different experience from the unrushed service you get at the other shops in Calgary.   Reminded me of the Red Light District in Amsterdam where you get a quick half and half and are out the door.   As long as you know what you are getting it was a pretty good service.   $160 for a quick bj and sex with a hot girl.   I might repeat occasionaly if I just want a quickie.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-14 13:23 , Processed in 0.034150 second(s), 14 queries .