AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3996|回复: 3

Ann @ Vip Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-7-14 21:57:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Went to see this girl Ann. I was amazed when I saw her in person since she's beautiful and does look like picture on the website.But her service was disappointed and I have to be aware other reviews now. My experience with Ann was completed different than the review wrote by tntxxxxx.
And his reviews are all surrounded with VIP, Honey spa etc. Anyways, here are my honest scores:

F and B: 8 - She does look like the picture on the website (90% matches). Small oval face and long hair. She looks like those nice and quiet college girls. She should be around 25. Her body type should be triangle. Slim, white skin. Boob size should be A or B minus. Which is fine for me since I am not too into boobs. Her legs are tasty but ass is not firmed. Her long legs is her selling point!

S and A: 5 - her attitude was okay and she's a bit too quite. About the service. Unlike what tntxxxxx reviewed, she doesn't allow DFK at all which is a big turn off. She said she never provide DFK so...not sure how other bro got it. Her BJ was okay, with her pretty face, I wanted to do facefuck but she put umbrella on me right away. Started with cowgirl and switched to missionary, I wanted to kiss her but she just turn her face away. Since we are not connected, i asked for hand job to finish. When we are cleaning up, I joked around and ask if you girls have any writers, and she promptly said "yeah", owner will help them, it is like promoting. And then she stated quite maybe she realized she talked too much lol I said it makes sense and I will do the same but some accounts just too obvious if they only reviewed same owner businesses. She is a good girl, maybe because I have been seeing top service girls lately, so my expectations was too high. But if I knew DFK is not on her menu, I wouldn't visit her, and I don't think this is a YMMV.

Damage: $200

Happy hunting everyone!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-16 01:24:08 | 显示全部楼层
I always have issues with mm in SPAs. Tried multiple times, attitude and service are always the issue for me. I guess it is maybe mm in the SPA see so many bros to the point where their are too tired to even fake the passion. Indies IMO have less issues like this. Just my thoughts
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-7-16 07:27:29 | 显示全部楼层
She must be a ymmv type of girl. I saw her last week and had a completely different experience. I don’t speak mandarin and am cbc. So we had minimal communication. She wasn’t into kissing at first and complained about my facial hair saying it was too prickly for her, tried to touch her box, but she moved my hands up to her tittties when she was licking my body, then went south licking my balls and taint and thighs, thought she was about to rim, but held back. Then BBBJ for a bit and she started to deep throat and gagging. It was really good. They tell me I’m big. Her nose was rubbing my stomach. Asked for 69, but she wouldn’t let me.
During the main event, she started on top, I then flipped her over and tried to kiss her. She went cute and made a peace sign around my lips and stuck her tongue out and I went in. We dfk for the rest of the session except during doggie and finished up, afterwards we cuddled for a bit and she asked for shoulder massage. We showered up afterwards and she asked to see me again and I said only if I can go down.
She is a smoker and I did complain about it, not on her breath, but I could smell it in her hair. I’m a ex smoker, so it is a turn off for me, as I could still smell her smoke when I got home.
Repeat, maybe. She is really hot and my type of spinner body but the smoking and no daty puts her on the no side.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-7-16 09:36:55 | 显示全部楼层
grandpagiles 发表于 2023-7-16 01:24
I always have issues with mm in SPAs. Tried multiple times, attitude and service are always the issu ...
Yup. I still met few good ones through but most of them don’t care the quality. They only care about quantity. One fake or exaggerated review can potential bring them number of customers. If you see any review says DFK is YMMV, you can avoid seeing that girl because 99% is not on her menu. Writer can always claim they received it but who knows.

Biffbangpow 发表于 2023-7-16 07:27
She must be a ymmv type of girl. I saw her last week and had a completely different experience. I do ...

Very Ymmv I guess lol there is also another review says Ann doesn’t provide kissing lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 13:52 , Processed in 0.037999 second(s), 14 queries .