AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3245|回复: 0

Aiko @ Vip spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-27 06:44:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It has been a while I have not shared any feedback, the hunting has slow down but this recent experience has to be shared in order to save your hard-earned $$$.

Right when Aiko entered the room, I should have listened my old wolf instinct that the session is not gonna sparkle.. but the lower head had overtaken the upper head decision unfortunately.

Estimate age is around 25-29 year old
Photos are real at 85%, PS for sure but real person is accurate to pics

F: 6.5 - not the typical japanese look, neither ugly nor beautiful, big eyes, pointy chin, brown dyed shoulder length hair, she will actually look more attractive if she had more passion but her face showed a mad and tired one... There was no smile, actually her face was already messaging me " i don't wanna work today".  

B: 8 - not fat, on the slim side, about 5'5 height, B cup, (she doesn't want you to touch them of course), legs are ok sexy, skin is smooth.

S+A: 4 - This is where she excels on providing you a bad service!  Everything was rushed during the 'supposed' 30min, looked at the clock, no LFK- DFK, BBBJ is done with teeth and no passion at all.  

Repeat: NO

I did have great sessions with other MPs at VIP Spa ( I forgot their names ) and Aiko is not doing justice to VIP Spa.  Im not sure if it is the Japanese vibes where they do things differently but a good service is universal in this field.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 06:32 , Processed in 0.035595 second(s), 14 queries .