AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4013|回复: 5

Rose @ La Monny Spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-6 17:23:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Got an opportunity to visit La Monny during lunch time today, gosh, glad that I went, I met what I considered one of the most gorgeous girls I’ve seen in these few years of hobbying. Of course everyone have different tastes and preferences, but she is basically tall, fit and pretty. That’s basically concluded her look, of course I’m still gonna write a bit more details.

F: 8. I won’t say she’s DDG but definitely on the pretty side of the scale, she got Big eyes, slim cheeks, long hair. I will definitely ask for her number, if I have met her at a club or friend’s dinner party. I’m guessing she’s around 25.

B: 7.5 She’s at least 168 tall armed with a pair of C’s, slim, long legs, smooth and soft skin, I don’t know what to say, I’m more of a face guy, didn’t pay too much attention on her body, I don't see any tatto.

S+A: 8 I do enjoyed her services very much, everything you expected in a spa routine were done extremely well by her, I probably will rate higher, but since I am attracted to her prettiness, I do have to rate this based on the services separately in order to be subjective. Don’t want to get too details on every single moves of the action, I’m just typing this out with my phone. I’ll say my experience with her felt like she’s my girlfriend, I mean a girlfriend that I like.

Repeat: Yes

I checked her photo on their website, it doesn’t show her face there, not sure it’s her or not.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-7 07:06:12 | 显示全部楼层
How long were you there for and what services does she offer, how much did you tip?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-7 14:15:06 | 显示全部楼层
is this the same Rose that was there during covid, can someone confirm?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-14 15:35:01 | 显示全部楼层
How was the nuru massage (they described having it on the site)?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-16 07:29:49 | 显示全部楼层
Is there DFK and bbbj? I remember luluvilla had a really cool shower table that they sometimes offered Nuru on, but their girls weren't too good.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-24 07:27:45 | 显示全部楼层
soulsweeper_7 发表于 2023-6-16 07:29
Is there DFK and bbbj? I remember luluvilla had a really cool shower table that they sometimes offer ...

mostly mature women with standard robot service , nothing that is knock your socks off or worth it in my opinion, highway 7 way better options
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-27 16:09 , Processed in 0.043322 second(s), 14 queries .