找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5969|回复: 8

Yuki @ Girls Generation

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-4 23:37:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Photoshotos are real but photoshopped.   
Face: It's round with a bit pointy chin. Big Eyes and long luscious hair. More 网红脸 欧式双眼皮 高鼻梁. It pleasing to the eye and someone who you would turn around when walking down the street. Her smile is quite cute and infectious. She would likely be around 25.
Breast and Body: Body is curvy not for bros who prefer skinny, toned body and looks like she works out. There is no saggy muscle. Meat is firm and gives a young body feel. HEIGHT: around 165. Her skin is quite white and very smooth. Her tite are D size and pink aerola. It's sags a tad bit, but firm when you grab it. She body does have a S curve. A nice balance of tits to body curve.
Attutite: Very friendly, DFK and DATY is on the menu. Her highlight is Deep throat and a GFE personality. She speaks mandarin and English quite well.
It was a 45 mins session. Arrived and as soon as she opened the door, she hugged and LFK with small peeks and then it was DFK. Went on for two mins and then it was off the shower.
Shower was a body slide and BJ. That was the first session of deep throat. I am above avg in lenght and grit and she was able to take it all in, without gagging. When she goes that extra bit, it becomes extra tight and you feel that pop. Heavenly!!!
On to the bed, she took me besides the bed where was a mirror and another session of BJ and second go at deep throat. Did I mention, she is good. WOW.. she is good at deep throat, not many asian girls can take it that deep and enjoy it at the same time.  Constant eye contact and the reflection in the mirror was quite the experience.
On to the next, it was DATY. Boy is she sensitive, she was wet 2 mins into the session and her moans are quite genuine. After 10 mins, she came... not once.. but I felt her body shiver twice. Gave her 1 min to rest and she turned into a erotic babe. She pushed me down, put on the cover and rode me good. She took her time to unfurl her hair and grinded me at the same time. God, it was just....... no words.
She knows how to play and rode me hard, she came again and she asked me to be on top. She took a serious humming and her moans are genuine(well, it was to me).
She let me cum and we hugged and did some small talk.
Repeat: Yes. I don't go out to play often, but she and Candy from GG would be on top of my list.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 10:55:21 | 显示全部楼层
Her boobs are way too saggy for my liking.  Different strokes for different folks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 14:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
I liked Yuki's natural boobs a lot. Some brothers might have become used to hard man-made orbs that look like subdermal oranges. I could not keep my hands off Yuki's breasts. I mounged and kneaded those rascals from every direction.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 14:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
JohnDoe1234 发表于 2023-6-6 10:55
Her boobs are way too saggy for my liking.  Different strokes for different folks.

me too. guess the downside of huge natural melon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 14:59:16 | 显示全部楼层
MrPrezident 发表于 2023-6-6 14:09
I liked Yuki's natural boobs a lot. Some brothers might have become used to hard man-made orbs that  ...

Im pretty sure her boobs are also manmade... just not made well.  lol.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 20:26:51 | 显示全部楼层
胸是真的吧,挺软挺弹手,前后找了她几次,都能感觉到正常的下垂,怎么讲呢目前市场来讲性价比算还好的吧,她也属于甜蜜型的女孩,如果找夜店风女孩大浓妆的,还行吧。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-6 20:45:02 | 显示全部楼层
Thx for the review, did you have to ETM or ID yourself first before coming in?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-7 08:13:15 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere 发表于 2023-6-6 14:45
me too. guess the downside of huge natural melon

I'll probably see Yuki this weekend...  I'll comment then, but I have seen a few ladies with big (D-cup) natural melons that are not saggy at all:
Yuka@GG (gone now)
Milky@GF416 (on vacation?)
Hina@YummyYummy (gone now)

@Johndoe1234:  I've never seen any reviews (there are many!) saying her boobs are man made.  Did you actually see her?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-6-7 09:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
stevew48340 发表于 2023-6-7 08:13
I'll probably see Yuki this weekend...  I'll comment then, but I have seen a few ladies with big ( ...

@ultrawolfrine.
  I believe you either give them your azn7n7 handle name or etm the first time. It's been ages, so not sure if it's still the same.

@johndoe1234.. I don't think they are man made. I did not specifically go around looking for the scar. But i did not see any  scar under the breast or arm pits. Why I am sure? I was tickling there. Keke
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-18 08:19 , Processed in 0.040049 second(s), 14 queries .