AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7932|回复: 12

水立方 anyone try?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-23 01:45:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
location is at silver star boulevard and steeles just south of no frills. I've seen some young girls inside under 30 but haven't try. Any bros know if they offer extras?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 01:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
i highly doubt it, they r advertising as food massage  palor , and the price is way too low for extras.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-23 02:38:01 | 显示全部楼层
some white dude posted this in another forum:

Water Q Spa Review. Be aware...Or Chinese
So I decided to throw myself out there and go somewhere crazy. I went to an Asian spa called Water Q, it is located at 633 Silver Star Blvd, inside a Chinese plaza, across from Star Walk Buffet. There is also another AMP across the street that I have been to (pretty good).

I was out driving around the other day around 12am looking for somewhere to eat in Scarborough. I went into the plaza across from Star Walk Buffet because I saw a bunch of cars and open signs. Plus being a Chinese plaza these places are open until 1am or later. Driving in I noticed a "spa" was open. One I have never seen advertised before. I parked and sat in my car because browsing the windows of the restaurants I noticed several guys coming out looking completely delusional. Some girls even came out looking hot in short skirts and high boots. I thought great, this place must be good! I received a call before I could go in so I had to leave. The next day I went back after work and the gym at around 12:30am. The sign said it was open so I walked in. The girl at the front was friendly and hot, and the spa itself seemed a little upscale in decor. She told me they are closed, that they close at 12. She also asked me how I heard of this place.. I said I heard it through people. She smiled and said I must have. DAMN! Before I left though I saw a HOT young Asian girl coming out of a room with her jacket. This place was crawling with hot Asian girls! The best looking ones I have seen in a spa. I left and said I am coming back tomorrow!

I went back the next day around 6pm and noticed there was quite a bit of cars in front of the spa. I decided to sit in my car and wait it out and see if anything was suspicious. I saw a bunch of Chinese guys come out...Actually, every one of them was Chinese. All looked to be the middle-upper class Chinese dudes. Saw one guy come out and get money from his car, go back in, then come back out. All who came out looked drained and stared straight down as they walked. Ok, so, being a bigger white guy, I wasn't sure how the hell I was going to blend and slide my way through the door undetected. I waited for a convenient time to go, only to be spoiled by multiples of Chinese people standing around smoking, never leaving the entrance of the spa. Finally I decided to go in.

As I walked in the hot receptionist chick was gone and was replaced by a Fruity Asian male. Hmm. K, this wasn't a big deal, he was friendly. Looked really weirded out that I was there. He said all the girls are busy and that I will have to wait a few minutes. Crap! I sat and waited a few minutes. I stood up and a hot Asian girl came out to talk to him. Her name was Muimui (little sister in Chinese). She was sent to handle my booking... Ok, so I asked for the minimum massage - which is 45mins.

She took me to a room that was the size of a sardine can. We both couldn't be in the same room together as she got cornered in between the table and I at the door. I had to step out before she could... Whatever, at least it was clean. I got undressed and shoved my clothes in the corner of the room. When I got on the massage table I realized just how small the room was. I'm 5'11, 235lbs and my feet were pressed right up against the wall.. I couldnt stretch out comfortably at all. My shoulders were almost rubbing the sides of the walls as well. I didn't care...I just had that hot Asian MP in my head. The door opens...my MP comes in. I should of F-----G RAN at this point! I got the ugliest (i really am not trying to be mean) MP I have ever seen in my life. She was borderline man and forties or fifties. All she said was Hi. Ok, F- it I'll just have a massage, even if she's ugly. WRONG AGAIN!!! She gave me the worst massage in history! It was so painful I could hardly stand it. Don't get me wrong, I love hard massages, but this was not right. I don't even think there was any technique involved. She used her elbows mainly and her entire body weight (she was kinda chunky). She honestly pressed so hard that she was straining just to do the movement. Two towels were placed on my body (upper and lower half) prior to the massage, and they never left. There was no skin to skin at all. When she moved down to my legs it was so uncomfortable because not only was she beating the sht out of them, but my feet were smashing into the wall. Fing awful! Call me crazy but I was still looking forward to the finish, lol. Whats that? There was no finish?!! you'd be right! The finish was, she took a HUGE breathe, it was honestly like she just squatted 600lbs, then left the room. LMFAO!! i couldnt believe what a sht show that was. What sucked is that I was in so much damn pain after. I got dressed and left the room to the front, where all these damn hot young Asians were standing around. The "booker" asked me how it was. I said no comment. Paid my $55 and got the F outta there.

Moral of this story... Never venture into an AMP if they are in a Chinese plaza where no other nationalities go. They will F you up....

This experience is like the comedy movies where the guy is getting ready to be taken care of by a hot nurse and then the door opens and this beefy chick comes in and sticks a 12inch needle in his ass.

Avoid avoid AVOID this place at all costs! Unless of course you are Chinese and have money, they seem to only cater to them.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 04:34:56 | 显示全部楼层
Such long story like thesis.Good and keep your hard work
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 18:51:40 | 显示全部楼层
Stupid gwailo, just because he saw some young girls there he thinks that place offer sex. Bubble tea places hire pretty young girls to be waitresses too. Maybe he also thinks he can get serve a blowjob with the bubble tea.

If that place does have extra, they will not locate in such a high traffic plaza and the girls will be much more discreet. They won't be walking in and out dressed in short skirts and sexy clothing. Customers also won't be walking in and out so visibly either. Use some common sense.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 22:11:51 | 显示全部楼层
joshm 发表于 2013-1-23 02:38 static/image/common/back.gif
some white dude posted this in another forum:

Water Q Spa Review. Be aware...Or Chinese

Did you forget to pick a server before going into the room?  There was no difference waiting outside or inside the room. But once in the room, there is no way out.   Sorry for your experience.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-23 22:15:04 | 显示全部楼层
Oh,  just miss the main point -- it is a re-post  from other forum
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-23 23:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
coverin44 发表于 2013-1-23 18:51 static/image/common/back.gif
Stupid gwailo, just because he saw some young girls there he thinks that place offer sex. Bubble tea ...

i'm just asking if anyone has been to water q spa and if they got any extras thats all. Silver star spa which is located across the street near star walk buffet is highly visible too but they offer extras that I know
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-24 00:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
joshm 发表于 2013-1-23 23:49 static/image/common/back.gif
i'm just asking if anyone has been to water q spa and if they got any extras thats all. Silver sta ...

Yes, but the important difference is, that place across the street does not have scantily clad young girls or customers visibly walking in and out or hanging out in the front where people can easily see them.

Spas that offer extras will be very low-key to avoid attention.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-25 00:45:29 | 显示全部楼层
I been there and I am Chinese. I am quite sure there are no extras offered. Unless maybe you go there everyday and leave $100 tip each time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-21 18:05 , Processed in 0.036395 second(s), 14 queries .