AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
楼主: eceug

有店竟有無套中出服務,狼友有什麼看法?

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-6-3 08:44:02 | 显示全部楼层
As tempting as no condom special service seems, I don't think it is worth the risk. Unfortunately, some the girls that offer these services are quite pretty which makes resisting the temptation harder.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-3 11:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
heavenwushi 发表于 2023-5-31 14:41
Just some stats to throw in according to the government's website from 2020

62,790 people in canada ...

I understand your point and for all those years my motto for hunting has always been to just have fun, if you worry about everything, just stay at home, save money and be safe. However, a few years back bareback ffs was absolutely intolerable by majority members of this forum. If someone says he did it, everyone in the comment would be like please avoid any girls he touched , now we have people bragging about doing it and nobody really says anything. When as a community , we get more loose on this, it will only make things worse. Also I think stats doesn't matter in single instance, it will be you will get STD /HIV or not, stats can be high or low, but the result is actually 50/50 for you as a single case, simply you will get it or not. I just hope everyone to be safe out there, get tests done regularly, it will be too late to regret after you get it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-3 13:39:35 | 显示全部楼层
chao123 发表于 2023-5-21 21:19
兄弟们可以看看日本他们自己的新闻,日本年轻人梅毒感染率飙升,就是因为日本风俗行业有加钱可以内射的习惯 ...

。。这么吓人,我最近还老想着找日本妹呢,看来得停一段时间了。不然跟别的妹妹dfk啥的万一她的客人玩过日本妹呢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-5 13:29:35 | 显示全部楼层

As long as you participate in DFK, BBBJ, the chance of getting common STDs is high if the partner has it.

This is the reason why Japs are seeing significant rise in common STDs. Once an infected sexually active guy doing what he normally do, the STD will spread like fire.

Think about World War Z ...

As long as you are sexually active sleeping around, the risk is there. You never know the body count of those chics you pick up from a club.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-7 17:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
Definitely not worth it, no matter whether you get infected STD or not.  Just imagine how long you’ll be worrying about whether you got STD or not.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-8 09:01:01 | 显示全部楼层
I think I know now promote this.. the ones advertise bb extra..
NO, not trying at all
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-8 15:55:16 | 显示全部楼层
baoyashu132 发表于 2023-6-3 13:39
。。这么吓人,我最近还老想着找日本妹呢,看来得停一段时间了。不然跟别的妹妹dfk啥的万一她的客人玩过 ...

钟意69的狼友有机会把前面内设的jy吸出来
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-8 16:43:01 | 显示全部楼层
Until a new condom's material is made so that both men and woman won't feel it, this special service stuff will always be there. For the guys it's novelty, for the girls it's more money; and it feels better for sure.

Personally, I wouldn't risk it. The headache and the stress that follow is something I wouldn't risk. It's more normalized now because we have drugs & treatments for them. You won't be cured but generally you'll live your live without much trouble.

There was a wolf bro said to go find white meat instead. While in general, they're more conscious about it, it is still not that much better. I personally have had non-asian girls who I repeated offer SS for FREE (and yeah I took it like a dumbass). And to be fair, those sessions felt the best of course. Thinking back, it gave me anxiety still before I got checked a couple months ago and I was clear.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-8 20:16:15 | 显示全部楼层
rkim 发表于 2023-6-5 13:29
As long as you participate in DFK, BBBJ, the chance of getting common STDs is high if the partner h ...

DFK is high risk? Unless you got wound in your mouth. Otherwise DFK shouldn’t be a big issue right
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-6-9 03:48:02 | 显示全部楼层
tao 发表于 2023-6-8 15:55
钟意69的狼友有机会把前面内设的jy吸出来

口味太重了,哈哈
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-16 10:28 , Processed in 0.038750 second(s), 15 queries .