AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3311|回复: 0

Angela @ Purple Sugar spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-3 16:49:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Haven't been to Purple Surger since lockdown and decided to go see someone I met before. Saw Angela again and she is as pretty as I last saw her. I did read some posts saying she has gained weight but when she walked in I was surprised. She looks skinnier than before lockdown (I didn't see her during lockdown so can't comment the gained weight part)

Picture is her and she has the nice makeup as in the picture when I saw her. Very long hair, nice sharp nose, big eyes and v shape face, a beautiful Europe girl and not the typical Asian mm look. Don't recall if the ad post her age, she looks mid 20's to me.

Body wise she has a full Europe body with great curves. Big and nice D cup boobs to play with and an amazing ass that I've not seen from Asian MM. I didn't notice tummy but not the super skinny with ab type. She was wearing black stockings too so very sexy wen putting her legs on my shoulders

Service is where I see some might not be impressed. Angela isn't like the K service queen MM. Somewhat basic, no DFK, LFK. Got a deep and good CBJ and she knows how to ride 😀 Did 3 positions and gave my load seeing that beautiful face and playing with those big boobs. Nice talk and massage after.

Pretty face, big boobs, nice body shape and doing it with a hot white chick makes up for me.
Worth repeating if not into a service queen and don't mind without DFK
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 02:03 , Processed in 0.034624 second(s), 13 queries .