找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6194|回复: 4

Luna @ StrawberryBaby

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-4-1 08:09:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Luna @ strawberry baby

I like to keep my review short and simple instead of writing a novel, was around the area  sent them a text asking who’s available Lina was the only one available so. She opened the door and lead me up three floors…. Undressed myself and went in the washroom for a mouth wash and shower, received a WF in the shower lots of teeth I don’t why other review state that she give good BJ she really doesn’t…. After shower helped me dry up top to bottom and we went into the room, it’s a little cold in there, she asked me to lay face down for a massage I told her no it’s okay let’s get to the main course, started with LFK to licking my ears then back to LFK then licked my nipples a few times then down to Bbbj with water in her mouth, then bbbj as I mention earlier I felt a lot of teeth, climb on top of me, let me suck on her tits for like 30 secs then move, got on top of my started with CG, two minutes later she told me she’s tired, then Doggy then I came. Nothing really special, don’t see the hype.

Age: 32+ (I’m 29 she looks older then me for sure I don’t know how people would say she’s in her high 20s)
Photo: if the pictures are real it’s got to be at least 5 years ago. Heavy PS not trust worthy, I was disappointed.

Face: 5 typical lady next door look, slutty eyes, wear above average make up, no sign of surgery, not good looking not bad looking, wouldn’t look twice on the street.
Body: 7 average body, not fit, not fat but a little out of shape arms is a little loose, have a small belly, a little bit of ass. tits are real I would say D, ass isn’t bad for asian.
Service: 7.5 BBBJ, LFK, WF, helping you dry and massage. Complained about being on top after like 2 min…
Attitude: 9 nothing to complain about.
Repeat: no, not a chance
Damage: 220

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-1 13:47:23 | 显示全部楼层
Your experience seen to be quite a different from other brothers. Are you sure is the same girl?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-1 14:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
hounddog 发表于 2023-4-1 13:47
Your experience seen to be quite a different from other brothers. Are you sure is the same girl?

I would hope so… it’s a townhouse on highway 7… I don’t think that’s GG or Kaka so it’s gotta be Lina since there was only 3 girls working that day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-4-3 08:28:08 | 显示全部楼层
always caution whenever there 2 extreme opinions same girl. especially when the lower score one is coming from high level wolf. Thanks Hornyme for your review.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-4-4 06:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
noonehere 发表于 2023-4-3 08:28
always caution whenever there 2 extreme opinions same girl. especially when the lower score one is c ...

1. I was able to get an appoint 15 min after I texted ( if she’s as good as everyone say she is that wouldn’t have happened would it?)
2. She charges 220 ( if she’s in her 20s it would be 250 at least wouldn’t her.)

Suggest to the girl and the shop keep the place cleaner and rinse the sink after mouth wash, it was disgusting seeing all these residues
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-4-19 13:32 , Processed in 0.050535 second(s), 13 queries .