AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3691|回复: 1

Yuki @ QQ spa

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-3-7 20:51:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hmmm. This my third time seeing her and she doesnt dissappoint.  Problem is that she is hard as fuck to book.  First time i saw her she was at TH at the famous sketch hotel. Second time was the best time though.  When i saw her pics at the other store i knew it was her and i booked.  I booked for 30 and was given the address of a different hotel, but when i got into the room, i was just transported to JAV fantasy land.  It was  suite room with a jacuzzi and she already had a bubble bath ready.  I said i wanted that!!! She said 30 mins would not be enough so i asked to extend time.  The jacuzzi was the highlight because if u ever been to japan then u know what a soapland is.  The girls wash you good.  Soap u up and roam all over.  Tease you enough to get you hard but stop just before u explode..... Rinse and repeat.  Finally, take shower and now that u have been hard and then soft then hard you can really do a good pounding.  She has  a bunny suit but i chose the maid costume and got my freak on when she said "master what would yiu like in japanes."  God damn it was a good time.  Third time i booked for 1.5 hours expecting the same experience, but this time it was at a condo.  I mean there was a bathtub but it just aint the same.  That mood killer made me limp.  I asked to change back to 30 mins.  This time i chose her bunny costume and as she climbed onto my lap with that bunny suit on my rocket started to lift again.  She can talk sonething fierce in japanese.... Sigh, at that point i called back to extend which got weird.  The keeper said no problem, but she  said she cant because she had another appointment. She messaged her boss i think and said sge can just add another 15.  Also, i forgot to mention what really got me up.  I took her outside the room and had my way on the couch outside where the curtains are open.so incase you guys are wondering, her pictures are real.  She is a little thinner in person.  I think she got a bit more slim since the first time i met her.

face: clean white face with pointy chin.  No plastic but kinda looks like those hot goth vampires u see in manga. under 25yrs old
body: not to tall about 150 to 155 cm.  Nice ass and soft tittys.  Tight and clean shaven.  Really wet, but she didnt like digits too much.
service: pretty good but i think its her attitude that makes it great.
attitude: she really wants to please and told me she really wants to try with another girl or a threesome with another couple.  Shit that got me horny.  Sigh there is no way my wife would swing that.
repeat: done and yup
damage: 45 mins was 350 and 30 tip.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-3-7 22:42:55 | 显示全部楼层
Did you get BBBJ or CBJ?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-3-28 14:11 , Processed in 0.035939 second(s), 13 queries .