搜索
楼主: dragondick

Emily of LCY

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-1-11 04:12:16 | 显示全部楼层
archer 发表于 2013-1-11 00:49 static/image/common/back.gif
thx, I'll have a try

You want a sword blade JJ too?  

I have not met another GIFTED MM in that young age group.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-11 05:48:31 | 显示全部楼层
I.  Noticed typo/mental error, corrections:
2nd para.  14th word, "knows".
7th para.  6th word, "try".

II.  Two things to add to my review:
A.  She wore glasses which were removed when main course was served.
B.  She told me that she was in 2nd year of university/college, so cannot be 18, possibly 20 but she looked 18 or 19.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-11 23:54:53 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-1-10 19:27 static/image/common/back.gif
Enter the Dragon!

from behind?? Ouch!! Oh no~~
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-12 05:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
ppbore 发表于 2013-1-11 23:54 static/image/common/back.gif
from behind?? Ouch!! Oh no~~

開講都話人有七孔,唔洗一定走後門嘅。

By this time, a lot of brothers must have met Emily as well, could you post your reviews?  Let us share your experience, please.

I would be interested to see whether you received the same treatment, & whether you agree/disagree with my assessment.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-12 08:57:23 | 显示全部楼层
I was asked why I considered Emily as having one of the best looking breasts which I have seen for a long time.  

Let me describe her breasts' features.

The breasts are usually two 'lumps" on females' chest with an areola & nipple in the middle of each lump.  Some girls have larger lumps while others have smaller lumps.  A lump which is larger & FIRM/perky is better looking than a saggy one.

Emily has lumps which form the base; there are two smaller lumps which are formed by the areola and the nipples, i.e. a smaller lump on top of a larger lump making up a total of 34C & that is why they are so lovely.

In my hungting career, I came across this type of breasts only 3 times.  Some skinny girls have this shape too, but they are not apealling & are not considered.

As females with multi lumps grow older, & acquire more fatty tissue under the breast, the smaller lumps disappear.  So, to admire (this includes visual inspection, licking, sucking, & caressing of course) this natural beauty, the timing must be right too.

I am not sure  whether she can retain this "natural landscape" if/when she makes another "tour".  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-12 08:58:59 | 显示全部楼层
Correction:

First sentence.  "have seen"  should be "have not seen".
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-12 09:16:04 | 显示全部楼层
dragondick 发表于 2013-1-12 05:03 static/image/common/back.gif
開講都話人有七孔,唔洗一定走後門嘅。

By this time, a lot of brothers must have met Emily as wel ...

龍哥呼籲,各位兄弟如果有試過 Emily 的話請出報告~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-12 13:50:43 | 显示全部楼层
I followed dragon dai lo's dragon steps the day after.
I was going to do Emily day before but for some reason I could not make it, otherwize dragon dai lo will follow my doggie steps To cut it short, here are my comments/experiences:
1. Emily do look much better without those "big glasses", like cartoon charcters, I told her she should wear contacts but she said its not comfy.
2. Her breats are quite different from normal Asian girls, they looked more like East European/S. American girls breasts shape and size, together with her lite tan skin she look like a S. american chick
3. She has some baby fat and she is not small
4. She listens to what you tell her to do
5. Her floodgates open after my foreplay, natural juice kept flowing like the yellow river, and she sweats so much I found a puddle of sweat on her back
6. She told me to leave some(money) for myself when I cleared my pocket paying her, she is quit considerate.
7. She put on some specilal oil on my dickhead saying that it will make my dickhead feeling hot when she is doing BJ, she said her former boyfriend loved it.
8. She has a very nice personality.
9. May want to repeat after my 7 days club limit expires
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-12 14:42:44 | 显示全部楼层
ahwong 发表于 2013-1-12 13:50 static/image/common/back.gif
I followed dragon dai lo's dragon steps the day after.
I was going to do Emily day before but for so ...

Cum-brother ahwong, my #25 re her breasts supplements your 2nd point & vice versa.  

With money saved, eat a dozen oysters, visit her again B4 she disappears.  That is what she meant, correct?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-12 15:35:28 | 显示全部楼层
No rush dragon dai lo, she said she is skipping school till Sept.,but a dozen oysters will always help
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 14:12 , Processed in 0.063070 second(s), 11 queries .