AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 7043|回复: 7

Hunting in Hong Kong - Part 1 - Hotels

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-1-10 03:41:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sorry everyone for the long delay, but here is the first part of my adventures in Hong Kong.

There is way too much to talk about in one sitting, so I decided to do a section at a time. I have also divided it by type, instead of giving reports in chronological order.

I'll talk about my hunting experiences in hotels first, because this type is the closest resemblance to what we have here. By hotel, I'm talking about actual hotels similar to Sheraton or Hilton over here, not those sketchy places whose names are "xxx hotel".

Booking process is similar to Toronto. You check the ads and find MM you like and then call the phone#. The agent will tell you the hotel name and when you get there call the agent again and he/she will give you the room#. Sometimes they will make you wait. Once you get into the room, if you don't like the MM, you are free to go (even though sometimes they may ask you to come back and check out other MMs that are available). If you like what you see, you go in, and from there the process is same as what you get here. Typically, begin with shower-for-2, then DFK, BBBJ/BLS, nipple-licking, MPOS are standard menu items. One session is 45 minutes and you get one shot only. Overnight is usually 3x the price of one session and includes only 2 shots. Price ranges from $600-900 depending on location (TST is usually $800 and most of the best MMs will be in this area).

The website to check for ads is <http://sex141.com/zh/>. However, keep in mind that the photos used are either extensively photoshopped or outright fake. There are also reports, but 9 out of 10 are written by 'pro writers'. Even the supposed 真人相 in those 'reports' are often fake or elaborately posed and edited. Use these as reference only. They can give you a basic idea but you need to use your own judgement and experience to mentally adjust/compensate for the exaggerated descriptions and vastly altered photos. I would also recommend bros to pick at least 3 choices within the same area in case your first choice MM is unavailable, busy, or you don't like what you see.

Most of the hotel MMs are 'northern mushroom'. There are also Thai MMs which go for the same price but I did not try them because of fear (perhaps irrational) that I may end up with a 人妖. Kimchi, Sushi, and white meat are also available (in very limited quantity) but I also did not try those because their prices are significantly higher (HK$1200-2000).

Generally speaking, if you are not adventurous or too tight on money, hotel MMs are a safe bet. While I did walk away from some of them, none were really ugly or totally unacceptable. Compared to the quality of Cdn$140/hh Dimsum MMs in Toronto, the HK hotel girls are marginally higher. There are also a large number to choose from, especially in the TST area (secondary choices are MK, CwB, TsuenWan). Therefore, given a bit of time and patience, you are sure to find a good meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsim Tsa Tsui region - I ate 4 meals here, including 1 overnight, and also walked away from a couple of MMs. I won't review each MM individually because I don't remember their names, and the specifics are all quite similar. Also, the MMs in HK change very quickly with the same name being recyled by the agents to the new MMs, so there is no point in remembering them. For the last hotel MM I ate in HK, I actually intended to repeat an another MM I ate earlier; however the agent (who didn't remember me) gave me a different MM by the same name (recycled). I didn't walk away because she was very attractive too.  As to the MMs I walked away from, were either older (late 20s to early 30s) or scored lower than 7 for appearance, but none of them were actually repulsive. Out of the ones I ate, their appearances & services were generally quite consistent and averaged 8.5/10 with only max 1.5pt deviation. The prettiest one of the four, which is the one I did overnight with, I would give her face 9, body 8.5, skill & attitude 7. She was professional and polite, but not GFE and poor choice for overnight. Well, what can I say, I'm a face-fucker and a sucker for pretty girls. On the other hand, another MM which I almost walked away from, scored 7 for face (lowest of the 4), but 9 for body, skill, and attitude. This MM either truly enjoyed her time with me or was a wonderful actress because she was totally GFE and the sex was incredible. I was so glad I stayed, however she was gone by the time I wanted to repeat. I regret not doing overnight with this one. Another regret was missing out on another MM which looked very young and super cute. I checked her out with my hunting buddy who ended up not picking her because she was $100 more expensive than another choice he had ($900 vs $800); as for me, I was too full from dinner to have sex, and when I went back the next day, she was already gone. Therefore, the lesson for HK hunting is, if you see something you like, don't hesitate because they'll be gone very quickly.

Causeway Bay region - For hotel MMs, this region is the second best in terms of quality and quantity after TST. However, as a Kowloon resident, I do not come to the HK-side often. Therefore I only hunted in this region once. In fact, hunt is the wrong word because I only checked out 1 MM and picked her immediately. Similar to the TST MMs, I would give this one an overall rating of 8 with a consistent score for all performance categories (face/body/skill/attitude).

Tsuen Wan region - Went there once with a hunting buddy. Checked out 4 MMs from 2 different agents in 2 different hotels. Of these, one was marginally ok. However, we left without eating because in HK there is no need to compromise your standards. One of the agents actually called back and offered to lower the price by $100 at first and then $200. It was the only instance where an agent offered discount but we didn't take it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

During this trip, I did not visit mainland China. However, I will post more reports later on about my experiences in Taiwan, Macau, HK一樓一, HK馬檻, HK企街, as well as bars/clubbing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunting in Hong Kong - Part 1 - Hotels
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... amp;extra=#pid83930

Hunting in Hong Kong - Part 2 - 馬檻
http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php? ... &extra=page%3D1

Hunting in Hong Kong - Part 3 - 企街

Hunting in Hong Kong - Part 4 - 一樓一

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 04:44:13 | 显示全部楼层

For brothers going to HK soon, keep this as your bible!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-1-10 04:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
You are making me blush. I'm sure many bros have vastly more experience than I do. That means you included Dragondick!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 07:38:57 | 显示全部楼层
Ben2009 发表于 2013-1-10 04:48
You are making me blush. I'm sure many bros have vastly more experience than I do. That means you in ...

長江後浪推前浪!    
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-10 10:45:03 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome back, and thank you for the update. Look forward to seeing Part 2.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-1-13 18:30:50 | 显示全部楼层
My friend who live in Yuen long said that there are a lot of local MM walking on the street wearing deep V showing off their carrear path.    All of them live near by. It was a nice show on the street. Unfortunately, his wife walking with him all the time within 10 feet.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-5 00:23:38 | 显示全部楼层
I didnt do hotels much because of the pricing of 800 ~= 106.66 CAN for hotels girls in TST when you can get one in MK 141 for $400 HKD ~= $53.33 CAN, I need to get the most value out of my money.

The hotel girl I did was located in TST.  I am really thankful that I have a good buddie that lives in MK that helped me alot with whoring.  He doesnt whore himself, but he helped me out by bring me to the Ramada hotel in TST after calling up like 15 ads on sex141 at his place using his internet.  I am so lost with HK streets.

Alot of the TST hotel girls are in the Ramada hotel.  I call the agent and he directs me to a room.  Girl opens the door and she looks very young, okay body, but face wasnt that great and not model looking but I gave her 800 HKD.  I give her a 7/10 for looks and body.  She was from china and only spoke mandarin.  The pic on 141 i saw of her was a bait and switch.

I notice that the room was in a mess and towels hung everywhere.  I saw a blotch of water beside the bath tub.  After coming out of the showers I asked her for a towel.  She grabs one that was hanging to dry on the chair.  I told her that I needed a new one and she tells me that the one hanging on the chair is new, but it was wet.  I was so grossed out so I ended up wiping myself with bed sheets.

Got into bed and she sucked my nipples and placed on a condom and told me to screw her.  I asked her for a bbbj, but she told me she doesnt like the taste of the lube on the condom.  I was pissed cause she didnt mention anything about the taste of the lube when I gave her the money.  The did missionary, doggie and then fucked her on her side is when I came.  The fuck was really good as she was flexible of what i want to do and will let me fuck her and not complain for as long as I want.  I can tell she was enjoying the sex to as she gave alot of body signals that she did which is the only good thing within this experience.

I didnt want to take another shower after the session as I she doesnt have towels.  I called the agent up and complained about the messiness and no towels and also how the girl wasnt model looking when i am paying $800 as $400 141 girls were hotter.  He apologized and I told him that if he has a good looking girl I will do one more.  

I told him I was tall, skinny, fake big breast, pretty face, parting on hair with no bangs covering forehead and introverted personality.  He then tells me he has my exact description but I would have to go to another hotel.  Another hotel!?  It took me an arm and a leg to get to the Ramada and you want me to go to another hotel?  So I said screw it, show me some more girls in the Ramada.

He then directed me to 4 other floors he had a rooms on and showed me like 5 to 6 other girls that was even worst than the first one I did.  The quality was way worst than 141 girls.  I told the agent at the end that i am very dissatisfied with the quality of the girls and that it was a rip off spending my money for his agency.  I swore then that I will not go back to a hotel.

This is basically how it works in hotels:  they will have multiple rooms and girls in a hotel they rented out.  Depending on what a customer wants they will direct girls to go to a unoccupied room before calling a customer to that room.  The girls will keep on moving rooms and I believe there are more girls than rooms that they have in the hotel.  I know this cause when I was looking at girls, I finished my session in 501 and he tells me to go to 1201 to check a girl.  Then I would tell him to show me the next one and he will direct me back to 501 that has a different girl in there to the one that I fucked.

On a separate instance when I was whoring in the Champaign building in TST, I saw one of the hotel girls he showed me selling herself for $500 HKD which is $300 HKD cheaper.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-6 14:37:22 | 显示全部楼层
Yap, the pictures you see on 141 are all fake.
And if you call different phone nos. posted it will end up going back to the same pimp.
$800 hotel girls from my experience last time is not worth it. They looked like "Village woman", I'll rather do LCY Larry's girls because I now they are usually fresh and still going to college/university.
I still prefer to make a trip to Macau, get the prepaid package, go to the reputable saunas, pay $250 for a safe, comfy, relax and "Beauty Pageant style" parade, imagine 30+ mms, all of them 8 or 8+ face , all 5ft 7 inches tall(their heels will cheat you, their push up bra will scam you thinking all of them are 33Cs), but on the whole you get good service, and also all the wonton noodle soup and lemon tea you can eat and drink, I love it
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-4 03:47 , Processed in 0.038233 second(s), 13 queries .