找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 14582|回复: 22

Juvana@iCandy4U, Emma@HoneyBabe, Sisi@private, Hanna(Venus)@private

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-13 11:12:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Juvana@iCandy4U
Have been eating a lot of Chinese recently, and with the scare of special service – I've been avoiding Sushi.    Though I could not resist anymore, Juvana didn't openly advertise special service – so I take the chance    . know if she does special service, you can ask the keeper or the girl.    She told me she is from Fukuoka (south part of Japan).   Chill district, not like Osaka or Tokyo. I have all visited all 3.
Face: Large eyes, small face, pointy chin 20-23.   Photos are of her, but at an angle that make her face appear large\long..   If I saw her on the street I would look.   Skin is white, not tanned like photos. Loli maid\cosplay style – GND cosplayer style.   Looks FRESH, not worn out. Photo real (different angle)
Body:   She is about 162cm, small frame, and no fat.    C+ cups.   Imagine that big boobs on a small no fat frame.    MCOT.  Ass is bubbly, not muscle, young baby fat ass.   Waist is tiny 24inch?    Definitely hour glass figure, just miniature.  Shaved, pink lips, and internals.
Service: DFK as I take off my shoes! Shower was very flirty for me, we could have just done the deed in the shower! On the bed there is DFK (she like DFK a lot, as do I) – BBBJ, PS, 69+DT, ACG, CG, Lotus+grind, Missionary.  I can feel her kitty as she comes.   Session was so good, that after round 1 and showered, mini woke up again.    I quickly texted the keeper for an extension (I was under time anyway 27min)   Luckily I got an extension.    1hr session total.
Round 2: similar to round 1,  add the tit fuck.    She can fuck! The animal in both of us came out, we were both sweaty.    I wanted to check her kitty, and YES she has mastered the Kegel, and I felt her come on mini several times.   She squeezed hard enough to feel her kitty massage mini – we were in sync.   Almost magical.   I was able to control my self and rest rock hard mini inside her, as she came.    Took about 2,3 rests inside, between the pounding and grinding action.    Obviously safe play with a helmet. BBBJ, DT, CG+lotus+Grinding, tit fuck, lotus, CG+Grind, missionary.    After the deed, there was a lot of DFK flirt action,   wanting round 3 – but we both knew we would go over time if round 3 were to happen.   So we just played tongue wrestling.
Attitude: Always smiling and enjoys what she does.    The skin care for picking blackheads and cleaning ears, that was unusual, but I enjoyed it.
Highlight: Her kitty – if you make her come, she will massage your mini while you're inside – she has mastered the Kegel exercise.   Her pelvic walls literally massage your mini.    Bros\Wolves must master making the girl come first, and rest inside to feel this sensation.
Ear picking and blackhead removal – this is such a treat, I've never had this done before, she is a pro.
She is almost perfect fuck friend, for some her face maybe too small, I can accept it.     If she cooked for me, I'd marry\go broke for her.   lol.
Repeat: YES.   Definitely memorable. Treat her well bros\wolves.

Emma @HoneyBabe
Although this shop has been labeled as a 'black box' as pictures are for reference, there are gems that do exist here.    Emma is one of them.    New to the industry and it shows.    She told me she is from Sichuan, China.   She is princess GFE service.   Limited English.   FRESH, shy.
Face: Face is young, and round, youthful model type, not yet model type (baby fat). 20-23.   Teeth are odd, but cute.   Similar to photos, just skin is not as white obviously. Photos are highly photoshopped.
Body: Height of 168-170 as advertised, boobs are C-Cup, butt is meaty.    Frame is the skinny type, though she has some baby\winter fat on her (not a bad thing, we're all fatter in the winter months).   There was a bush.    She has a youthful princess style about her.
Service: She is very clean, will wash you and herself thoroughly. Since there was a bush, didn't go for DATY.   She is very GFE style, shy and timid (unsure of herself, though I find it cute).    Bros will have to take the lead, and warm her up.  She's submissive, once warmed up, she can SERVE!   BBBJ has decent skill..    ACG, CG, Lotus, missionary.    After the party, we showered, washed me and herself thoroughly, and she brushed her teeth.
She is the type you want to make love to, not pound like an animal.
Attitude:   very accommodating, youthful shy energy, it truly does seem like her first time out to sea.  Limited English.   Again, bros will have to guide her.
Highlight: Model type body, youthful innocence, and very wet.
Repeat: maybe.   Treat her well, bros\wolves.

SiSi @Private
Wanted to try some independents, SiSi seemed to be fairly reviewed, so I go try her.   Got to the place and was greeted by a cartoon character (she wore glasses, and bunny ears like those social media filters). Limited English.
Location: Markham Condo 7\Warden – she will give the code to a lock box, and you use the key fob to enter.   I took the key fob up to the room with me, and after the session she asked me to put it back in the lock box.    I obliged and sent a photo when I left.
Face:  Round face, white skin.   28-35.    Ordinary north(?) China style.    Lower than GND, does not spark interest for me.    Looks like a civilian at a grocery store.  Mature type, trying to be young and cute. Photos real, but from 5 years ago.
Body:   Body was chubby, and has a belly.    The boobs are natural D cups, nice to place with.   Height of 165cm.   Not the body frame of a model (medium frame).
Service: Service was ordinary, massage, cat bath, BBBJ, CG, Missionary, and another massage.    There was no LFK or DFK.    In fact during missionary, she had put her arm across preventing us from being very intimate, I had asked if she was OK, she said yes.       Though I hadn't shaved my face..lol
Attitude: Very mechanical, in a routine.    The second massage seemed very disengaged.
Highlight: Nothing…OK. Boobs are fun to play.
Repeat: NO.   Not worth it.

Hanna (Venus) @private
The new year was a bit boring, so I look on the forums and take a chance on a new private advertisement.   Venus seems new, nice boobs, model type, lets test drive!   English is limited, maybe she is better for the Mandarin bros !
Face: Round face pointy chin.   30-35.  MILF\GND\WND style.   Mature type. Photos real.
Body:  Height of 168+cm, D-cups nice to squeeze, meaty ass.   She has some meat, but not fat, and not skinny.    Frame is of the skinny type for her height.   Some say one of her boobs is hard, I don't recall it.
Service: Standard service, cat bath, boob roaming, massage, BBBJ, CG, missionary.    At the time she did not have a scheduler, so she was on her phone quite a bit making arrangements.    When she is focused, she gets the job done.
Attitude: She is very calm and relaxing.
Highlight: Cat bath, massage.
Repeat: maybe...no(?)    Good value though.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-14 18:52:52 | 显示全部楼层
Is Hanna allowed to do dfk?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-2-14 22:44:23 | 显示全部楼层
chao123 发表于 2023-2-14 18:52
Is Hanna allowed to do dfk?

I did not receive.  You can try if you speak Mandarin.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-15 08:54:50 | 显示全部楼层
Will try Juvana if she does not provide special service to others.
Just a suggestion, it will be great if you could provide scores for each girl for F/B/S/A. Thanks for the reports.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-15 12:13:09 | 显示全部楼层
It has been a very long time since last time I visit Honey Babe. And I will not choose this shop again. All or most of the pics are fake, and the service attitude is really bad.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-15 16:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
Damn bro you are really selling Juvana there, sounds like her English is decent?

Which condo unit is it?  The one by whole foods or closer to 407
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2023-2-15 22:33:11 | 显示全部楼层
XForce3 发表于 2023-2-15 18:57
Which condo unit is it?  The one by whole foods or closer to 407
warden/407

XForce3 发表于 2023-2-15 16:53
Damn bro you are really selling Juvana there, sounds like her English is decent?

Didn't have a conversation with her, too busy with the action.
For sure simple english.

cccgirl 发表于 2023-2-15 08:54
Will try Juvana if she does not provide special service to others.
Just a suggestion, it will be gre ...

score numbers are too subjective as bros tastes/skill level are different.   
i share the experience, and up to you to eat or not.
but ok, i can add - next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-15 23:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
Any ID how long Juvana is going to stay in Toronto? Given I come back at the end of month.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-16 09:33:09 | 显示全部楼层
Booked Juvana on the first day. Damn man she made me cum 4 times in 2hr.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-2-16 12:02:57 | 显示全部楼层
BTW, what is cat both, bro?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 14:50 , Processed in 0.036911 second(s), 13 queries .